Nowadays, 3D videos are very popular. They give filmmakers so much freedom to express their creativity. And they look great, so viewers love watching them. So, you may want to add a 3D intro to your video to make it more appealing. Well, you'll need a 3D intro maker for that. What is a good one, though? Here. Read this article to find the best ones available now.
In this article
Best 3D Intro Maker For Free
Introducing these 3D intro makers online for free that are accessible to users all over the market.
Invideo.io is the best online 3D intro maker platform that allows you to instantly put your ideas into videos in easy, fun, and collaborative ways. It is #1 in the category of Online Video Maker, and trusted by With 7M+ users from 195+ countries.
- Customizable intro templates
- 8 million + stock photos
- Record a voiceover for your video or convert text to speech
- Available Transitions
The free version has no watermark
Filters, overlays, and many more built-in effects
A vast choice of templates to get started
Unstable workflow environment
Unfit for multiple video edits
Supported formats are in shortage
- Free for anyone who wishes to try but can enjoy even more features with the business plan that costs $15/month and $30/unlimited access.
Winner of the National Association of Broadcasters Best Service Award for 2017, Tube Arsenal is an online web-based video intro maker that comes without the hassle of signing up for a paid subscription service. It is a free, easy online video maker that lets you create a custom intro.
- Choose from over 100 prebuilt animations
- Lots of templates specifically for YouTube
- Very limited customization.
Access to great designs
Extremely fast previews
Intro maker available 24/7
relative lack of customisation
- HD videos starting at $9
Wondershare Ani3D - Convert from 2D to 3D videos, from good to great.
- Lets you create 3D videos in 5 minutes.
- The processing time of a single video is 1:1 to the video length.
- Convert any video you like to 3D and watch it on your VR device.
- Simple and convenient operation, completed within 3 steps.
- Support batch operation.
Best 3D Intro Maker Paid
In this part, presenting the following paid 3D intro makers online.
Best for making intro videos with your images and logos, Intromaker has a lot of templates with 3D intros that you can use and customize. You can make a video on all platforms and operating systems, such as smartphones, tablets or computers.
- Logo animation
- Premium quality templates and stock photos
- Customizable templates
- Fast rendering
Very simple and easy to use
Very clean user interface
Limited templates in the free version
Templates are paid
Premium membership is required for making a 3D intro
- Free with watermarked, with unlimited videos. Pay $10 per video in one use. You can browse more of their pricing per month and year here at this link.
Make Web Video
With available high-quality templates, you can make a cool 3D text intro video in Make Web Video, an online platform that even beginners without special knowledge can master, which makes it the best.
- User-friendly interface and fast speed of work
- Huge collection of different templates
- Ability to get free preview
- Opportunity to download or share video directly on multiple platforms
Templates are constantly updated
Plenty of templates for video clips
Only low-resolution videos are free
- Low-resolution videos are free, and high-resolution ones cost $5 per video. But for $39 per month, you can have unlimited pro.
PhotoADKing is an online graphic design software that's quick & easy to use and best for creating 3D intro videos in minutes as it has a vast collection of ready-made templates, stock libraries, stickers, and shapes.
- Built-in Templates
- Premium Icons
- Image Editor
- Transparency Tool
It offers a how-to guide across the interface to work easily across the platform
Users can set up and use shortcut keys to make their work efficient
Make changes within the tool's image, text, and music without discrepancies
A one-touch feedback system is available across the tool at all times
Rendering across the tool is time-taking
- PhotoADKing has 3 pricing editions, from $0 to $5.75.
- Look at different pricing editions in this link and see what editions and features meet your budget and needs.
Renderforest is the best online 3D intro maker with the greatest ease, with a large video template catalogue. Choose your preferred one from dozens of categories, and start editing online.
- HQ videos
- Large Gallery of Video Production and Animation Templates and stories
- 195,000+ Royalty free stock footage access with an online easy-to-use video editor
- Commercially licensed music collection for video creation usage
Provides a wide variety of 3D intro templates to its users with a realistic effect
Users can easily change their animations' styles to set them according to the requirements
Publish the videos across the social media accounts directly with Renderforest
The tool is believed to be quite expensive
- Renderforest has a free plan but with very limited features compared to Lite (&14.99/month), Pro ($29.99/month), and Business ($49.99/month). However, you can save up to 40% with a yearly subscription.
Best 3D Intro Maker App
Let's now review these Best Intro Maker Apps for iPhone and Android.
1. Intro Maker - Video Intro Outro
With many styles and thousands of well-designed intro templates for choice, Intro Maker - Video Intro Outro is easily one of the best intro makers for Android devices. Professional 3D intros for your YT channel, Gaming Stream, or Social media are available and made to edit.
- More than 4000 readymade templates.
- Over 120 no copyright sound effects.
- Multiple intro styles are available, such as a game, cute, etc.
- A preview option is available.
All intro templates are easily customizable
The Lower Thirds feature makes it easier to add titles and logos to intros
Rich audio library
Excellent text animation features
All intros produced with the free version of the app are watermarked
Finding intro templates can be difficult
- Free | In-app purchases
2. Intro Maker: Outro Maker, Intro Creator
For iPhone and iPad users, this impressive and user-friendly Intro: Outro Maker, Intro Creator is a great intro maker. Brands, influencers, and everyone else can build engaging intros for their films with the help of this expert intro maker. The Apple Store has this app, which is accessible and cost-free. New templates were added to create a trending intro video that performs very well to save time and money.
- It is easy to use, and the interface is intuitive.
- It offers more than 1000 templates.
- One can choose styles, such as gaming, YouTube, movie, etc.
- It is free to use.
Creating an intro doesn’t take a lot of time
Equipped with a huge template library
Allows users to add images and audio files to intros
Excellent social media sharing capabilities
You have a proclivity towards lingering
For iPhone and iPad users only
- Free | In-app purchases
Useful Tips for Making A 3D Intro
After knowing the best 3d intro video maker, free and paid for online or mobile phones, here are useful tips to prepare for making a 3D intro video.
1. Know your preferred designs and styles.
You must have on your mind a design that suits your content. It's easy to go through different online design offers, but you can't pick templates that are only beautiful in your eyes but contradict your content. Every choice you make should be in line with what your brand, channel, or service represents. Your message should be discernible from the style you choose.
2. Choose the right tool.
Now that you have preferred designs and styles, it's best to choose the right 3D intro video maker that will suit your needs. Try and experiment creating an intro video to free online software available until you get the exemplary tool for your content.
3. Pick a duration that works for you.
The ideal entrance length is between three and seven seconds.
The audience retention is about 50% of viewers left the video around the 30-second point, which indicates that on videos with longer intros, they left before any of the main content began. You can always start with shorter intros and incrementally lengthen them if necessary.
These are some of the most effective 3D intro video makers you can use to create your own. All of these tools have their own set of pros and downsides. These features will assist you in attracting the attention and mood of your customers, resulting in your videos becoming hits consistently. If you are a newbie, use the recommended free & paid software and apps to create a 3D intro video for practice.
1. How to make a 3D logo for a video?
You can find 3D logo makers online or use 3D modeling software like Blender to make a 3D logo. Choosing the first method is recommended for inexperienced users, while the latter is best for people knowledgeable about 3D modeling.
2. What is the best 3D intro maker for starters?
Luckily, you can easily create a 3D intro video even if you are a starter. With Renderforest, which contains a huge intro to the collection, you can use it free of charge. You can customize each intro by changing the text, adjusting its colors, or adding a voice-over and many more enjoyable features. So, try it now.