- 1. Convert M4V to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.3 Convert M4V to MOV
- 1.4 Convert M4V to DVD On Mac/Windows
- 1.5 Convert M4V to AVI for Mac/Windows
- 1.6 Convert M4V to FLV
- 1.7 Convert M4V to MPG
- 1.8 Convert M4V to WMV
- 1.9 Convert M4V Files on Windows/Mac
- 1.10 Convert M4V to iPhone
- 1.11 Convert M4V to MKV
- 2. Convert Other Format to M4V +
- 3. Tips & Tricks+
- 3.1 Import M4V to iMovie
- 3.2 Add Metadata to Your M4V
- 3.3 Converters for M4V to MP4 Conversion
- 3.4 Tips for Playing M4V Videos
- 3.5 Free M4V Player to Play M4V Files
- 3.6 M4V Converter for Mac
- 3.7 Top 5 M4V Compressors
- 3.8 Top 5 Online M4V Converters
- 3.9 Top M4V Converters for iTunes
- 3.10 M4V to VOB Converter
iTunes really enriches our life by providing numerous music, movies, and TV shows for purchase or subscription at very low cost. However, the buying or rented items only come in decrypted M4V file type, which stick you only to Apple series products like iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc for playback on the go. That's not fair. To make your M4V files more applicable in daily life, i.e. playing them on a variety of media players, video editing programs, or portable gadgets, you can convert M4V to a widely used video format like MPG.
MPG is a cross-platform video format, you can freely enjoy them no matter you're using PC or Mac system. The best part is you can enjoy the wide screen and sharp image when open them on HDTV, or easily burn them to DVD for playback on your regular DVD players. Thus, converting your M4V to MPG files, you'll enjoy a more colorful digital life. Here, an impressive and intuitive Video Converter (Video Converter for Mac)is introduced to help you complete the conversion task quickly and easily, no sweat!
Free download the trial version of M4V to MPG Video Converter:
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert video to 1,000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Steps on how to convert M4V to MPG on Windows:
Step 1 Import M4V files to the M4V to MPG converter.
Run the video converter, and directly drag your M4V video from your file folders to the main window; or click the Add Files button to choose the files you want to convert.
Step 2 Set Output format as MPG.
In the Output Format pane which enters by clicking the inverted triangle beside Convert all files to, choose Video > MPEG in the output format list as your output format. After that, you can select the detailed resolution.
Tips: if you plan to play the converted files on HDTV or portable device, you can adjust appropriate setting for both video and audio, including bit rate, encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc.
Step 3 Personalize your output videos.
Besides essential conversion ability, this Video Converter also provides common editing functions to touch up your videos easily. You can right click the video clip and choose one of the Edit options. Here, Trimming, Cropping, Applying Effect, Add watermarks or subtitles and more are all avaliable. Learn more here >
Step 4 Start converting M4V to MPG.
Click Convert All button, and then the rest of M4V to MPG conversion task would be finished automatically. This smart program is very efficient, and the progress bar will show you the remaining time.
With this professional video converter, you'll find it pretty easy to transfer videos from or to any video format, so that you can enjoy a more colorful digital life. Start now!
Watch the video tutorial of converting M4V to MPG