- 1. Convert M4V to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.3 Convert M4V to MOV
- 1.4 Convert M4V to DVD On Mac/Windows
- 1.5 Convert M4V to AVI for Mac/Windows
- 1.6 Convert M4V to MPG
- 1.7 Convert M4V to WMV
- 1.8 Convert M4V Files on Windows/Mac
- 1.9 Convert M4V to iPhone
- 1.10 Convert M4V to MKV
- 1.11 Convert M4V to WAV
- 1.12 Convert M4V to GIF
- 1.13 Convert M4V to iTunes
- 2. Convert Other Format to M4V +
- 3. Tips & Tricks+
- 3.1 Import M4V to iMovie
- 3.2 Add Metadata to Your M4V
- 3.3 Converters for M4V to MP4 Conversion
- 3.4 Tips for Playing M4V Videos
- 3.5 Free M4V Player to Play M4V Files
- 3.6 M4V Player for Android
- 3.7 Play M4V on Windows
- 3.8 Play M4V on PS3
- 3.9 M4V Converter for Mac
- 3.10 Top 5 M4V Compressors
- 3.11 Top M4V Converters for iTunes
- 3.12 Convert M4V to MP4 Handbrake
- 3.13 Top 4 M4V Editors
- 3.14 Convert M4P to MP3 Online
- 3.15 Convert M4P to M4A
- 3.16 Convert M4P to WAV
- 3.17 TOP M4P Player
- 3.18 TOP M4P Converters
- 3.19 YouTube to iTunes
Top 6 M4P Converters Free Online and for Windows/Mac
M4P being an encrypted format cannot be opened and played on regular and non-Apple devices and thus the need to convert them to a more compatible format arises. A number of desktop and online M4P converter tools are available to assist you with the conversion task. Read this article and you can learn the best M4P file converter also the M4P converters free online.
- Part 1. What is M4P Format
- Part 2. Best M4P Converter for Windows/Mac to Convert M4P Files Easily
- Part 3. Top 3 M4P Converter Online Tools
- Part 4. Other M4P File Converters You Should Learn
Part 1. What is M4P Format
M4P is an audio file that is purchased from the iTunes store and thus also known as iTunes Music Store audio file. This is basically an AAC file that comes with Apple's Fairplay DRM protection to prevent it from playing from non-authorized and non-Apple devices. These encrypted files can be opened using an authorized iTunes account.
Part 2. Best M4P Converter for Windows/Mac to Convert M4P Files Easily
With limited compatibility, conversion of M4P format becomes necessary and the best tool to get the task done is Wondershare UniConverter. With Windows and Mac compatibility, the software allows converting M4P files to an array of audio formats. If you need to play these file on specific devices, a number of preset device formats for conversion are available as well. With Wondershare program the process of conversion is effortless and it results in lossless quality files. Batch processing makes conversion quick by processing multiple files at a time. Option to transfer the converted file to the desired device is also there.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best M4P Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert M4P files to 1000+ formats including MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, AAC, etc.
- Transfer converted files to any devices easily and without losing quality.
- Optimized presets for easy playback on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, and any other devices.
- Customize M4P files with changing bitrate, sample rate, encoder, channel, etc.
- Burn M4P to CD without losing quality and playback easily.
- Convert files at up to 30 times faster than common free and online converters.
- Download/record online videos from over 10,000 sites like YouTube.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, CD converter, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Convert M4P Using Wondershare UniConverter
The steps shown below are for the Windows version of the software. The similar steps can be taken on Mac version. Please firstly download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your PC/Mac.
Step 1 Add files to the best M4P converter.
Run Wondershare UniConverter on your system and load the M4P files by clicking on the +Add Files button from the Convert section. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the files directly. Multiple files for batch processing can be added here.
Step 2 Choose the target format for M4P.
The target format can be selected by opening the drop-down options at the Convert all files to: section. From the Audio list, choose the desired format and the quality, for example MP3. An array of video and device specific formats are also supported.
Step 3 Convert M4P Files on Windows/Mac
The Output tab can be used to select the system location to save the converted files. Click on the Convert All button will start converting M4P audio file to the selected format. The Converted tab on the interface can be used for managing and transferring the file from the software.
Part 3. Top 3 M4P Converter Online Tools
When downloading a third party software is not an option, online tools work as decent tools to convert your M4P files to an array of formats. Listed below are some of the popularly used M4P online converter tools.
This iTunes M4P online conversion tool facilitates converting M4P files to a wide range of audio formats including AAC, M4A, WAV, OGG, WMA, and others. The simple interface of the program makes the conversion process easy where you just need to add the file, choose the target format and enter your mail id. Once the file is added, uploaded and converted, you can download it to your PC from your mail id or directly from the program interface. Option to save the processed file to cloud storage and share it on social media platform is also there.
For hassle-free conversion of your local and online M4P files, MP3Cutter works as a decent online tool. Multiple files can be added to the interface which can be converted to MP3, WAV, OGG, MP2, AMR, M4A, and FLAC format. Option to convert the file to an iPhone ringtone is also there. Basic file editing options like bit rate, channel, sample rate, and a few others are also available. Track info can also be edited if required.
With these free and simple iTunes M4P, converter tool local and online files using URL can be added to the interface for converting to MP3 format. Optional advanced features of the program allow changing basic file parameters like bit rate, channel, and sample rate. There are also options to cut the file, fade in or fade out the audio and even reverse the audio if needed. Converted files can be downloaded from the program interface.
Part 4. Other M4P File Converters You Should Learn
Listed below are a few more M4P converter tools that can be considered for decent conversion. They can be used on Windows or Mac system as you needs.
1. TuneClone M4P Converter Software
This desktop-based software is fully compatible with Windows and Mac system and facilitates converting M4P files to MP3, WMA, and WAV format that can be played on your smartphone and other regular devices. Quick process and simple interface make the program apt for all types of users. The program uses virtual CD burning as the process of conversion. The ID3 tags, title, and other track information is preserved during the conversion process. Batch conversion of multiple files is also supported.
2. NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter
This comprehensive software works as a decent conversion tool where M4P audio files can be converted to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and M4A format to make them accessible to all types of devices. DRM protection from M4A, AA, AAX audiobooks is also facilitated by the software. With Windows and Mac support, the software ensures lossless quality conversion at fast speed. During the process, the ID3 tag information like title, album, genre, and others are retained by the software.
For all your queries on how to convert M4P files, above-listed are the best solutions. Depending on the number of files you have and conversion features required, pick the most relevant option. Online converters are free and decent tools but are internet dependent and have other limitations. Professional software like Wondershare UniConverter, on the other hand, offers lossless conversion in high-quality without any limitations.