- 1. Convert M4V to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.3 Convert M4V to MOV
- 1.4 Convert M4V to DVD On Mac/Windows
- 1.5 Convert M4V to AVI for Mac/Windows
- 1.6 Convert M4V to MPG
- 1.7 Convert M4V to WMV
- 1.8 Convert M4V Files on Windows/Mac
- 1.9 Convert M4V to iPhone
- 1.10 Convert M4V to MKV
- 1.11 Convert M4V to WAV
- 1.12 Convert M4V to GIF
- 1.13 Convert M4V to iTunes
- 2. Convert Other Format to M4V +
- 3. Tips & Tricks+
- 3.1 Import M4V to iMovie
- 3.2 Add Metadata to Your M4V
- 3.3 Converters for M4V to MP4 Conversion
- 3.4 Tips for Playing M4V Videos
- 3.5 Free M4V Player to Play M4V Files
- 3.6 M4V Player for Android
- 3.7 Play M4V on Windows
- 3.8 Play M4V on PS3
- 3.9 M4V Converter for Mac
- 3.10 Top 5 M4V Compressors
- 3.11 Top M4V Converters for iTunes
- 3.12 Convert M4V to MP4 Handbrake
- 3.13 Top 4 M4V Editors
- 3.14 Convert M4P to MP3 Online
- 3.15 Convert M4P to M4A
- 3.16 Convert M4P to WAV
- 3.17 TOP M4P Player
- 3.18 TOP M4P Converters
- 3.19 YouTube to iTunes
M4P to WAV: How to Convert iTunes M4P to WAV Easily
To enable playing your M4P audio files on your smartphone and regular players, you can convert M4P to WAV or other widely-used formats like MP3. Since M4P being an iTunes purchased audio file, it comes with DRM-protection and thus cannot be played on non-Apple players and devices. Conversion of the format increases the compatibility of these files for playback, editing, and other purposes. Read the following parts to learn the best M4P to WAV converter for Windows/Mac and free online.
Part 1. How to Convert M4P to WAV Easily on Windows/Mac
To convert M4P to WAV easily and quickly, Wondershare UniConverter is the software to download. Compatible with Windows and Mac, the program allows converting M4P DRM-protected audio files to a wide range of formats, including WAV. The conversion using the tool is super fast and results in lossless quality. The software also supports the batch conversion facility.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best M4P to WAV Converter
- Convert iTunes M4P to WAV and other popular audio formats for easy playback.
- Record the screen with audio and convert to any formats with no quality loss.
- Support 1000+ video and audio formats, including MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, AAC, etc.
- Optimized presets for easy playback on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, and any other devices.
- Customize M4P files with changing bitrate, sample rate, encoder, channel, etc.
- Convert files at up to 30 times faster than common free and online converters.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, CD converter, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Convert M4P to WAV on Windows/Mac Using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Play M4P files and make a screen recording.
Open Wondershare UniConverter and then choose the Screen Recorder option to continue. Press the REC button and play the M4P files you need to convert to WAV. The M4P files will be recorded as an MP4 video by default.
Step 2 Add Recorded M4P files to Wondershare UniConverter.
Move to the Converter tab and clicking on the +Add Files button to select the recorded M4P files. You can also drag and drop the files to the interface directly.
Step 3 Choose WAV as the target format for M4P files.
The supported list of output files can be checked by opening the Output Format option's drop-down options. From the Audio list, choose WAV and desired file quality from the given options.
Step 4 Convert M4P to WAV easily.
Finally, hitting on the Start All button will start converting the added files to the selected format. The converted files can be checked from the location selected at the Output option or the Finished tab.
Part 2. M4P to WAV Converters Free Online
Online tools also work decently to facilitate converting M4P to WAV format. The best part about using these programs is that they do not need to be downloaded or installed and work directly from the program interface. Listed below are the popular programs in the category.
This program facilitates converting M4P audio files to WAV, OGG, M4A, FLAC, AAC, and other widely used formats. The conversion process is simple and quick and requires no technical knowledge. The converted file is sent on your email id and can also be downloaded from the program interface. Option to save the processed file on cloud storage and share them over Facebook and Twitter is also there.
With MP3Cutter, M4P audio files on the computer or URL can be converted to WAV and a few other formats like M4A, FLAC, OGG, MP2, and AMR in decent quality. The program provides basic editing options like changing bit rate, sample rate, channel, option to reverse, fading out, fading out, and removing noise. The track information can also be edited if required. The converted files can be downloaded to your PC.
Using this tool, local and online M4P audio files can be added to the program interface for conversion to WAV and other popular formats. Option to edit the audio codec, sample rate, and audio channel is there. You can even cut the audio part if required or reverse the audio. Fade in and fade out options are also available. The converted WAV file can be downloaded from the program interface itself.