- 1. Convert M4V to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.3 Convert M4V to MOV
- 1.4 Convert M4V to DVD On Mac/Windows
- 1.5 Convert M4V to AVI for Mac/Windows
- 1.6 Convert M4V to MPG
- 1.7 Convert M4V to WMV
- 1.8 Convert M4V Files on Windows/Mac
- 1.9 Convert M4V to iPhone
- 1.10 Convert M4V to MKV
- 1.11 Convert M4V to WAV
- 1.12 Convert M4V to GIF
- 1.13 Convert M4V to iTunes
- 2. Convert Other Format to M4V +
- 3. Tips & Tricks+
- 3.1 Import M4V to iMovie
- 3.2 Add Metadata to Your M4V
- 3.3 Converters for M4V to MP4 Conversion
- 3.4 Tips for Playing M4V Videos
- 3.5 Free M4V Player to Play M4V Files
- 3.6 M4V Player for Android
- 3.7 Play M4V on Windows
- 3.8 Play M4V on PS3
- 3.9 M4V Converter for Mac
- 3.10 Top 5 M4V Compressors
- 3.11 Top M4V Converters for iTunes
- 3.12 Convert M4V to MP4 Handbrake
- 3.13 Top 4 M4V Editors
- 3.14 Convert M4P to MP3 Online
- 3.15 Convert M4P to M4A
- 3.16 Convert M4P to WAV
- 3.17 TOP M4P Player
- 3.18 TOP M4P Converters
- 3.19 YouTube to iTunes
Top 3 M4P Player to Play M4P on Android/Windows/Mac
iTunes purchased music and audio files come in M4P format and these files come with DRM protection by Apple. M4P files can be played on Apple devices, but to access and play these files on non-Apple devices like Android, Windows, and others, you need a M4P player or need to convert M4P to another common audio format. Read this article to learn how to play M4P files easily on Android or other devices smoothly.
- Part 1. Why M4P Files Can't Play on Android or Other Devices
- Part 2. Best M4P Player to Convert M4P to Any Devices
- Part 3. Other M4P Players to Play M4P Files Without iTunes
Part 1. Why M4P Files Can't Play on Android or Other Devices
Developed by Apple, M4P is an encrypted audio file format that comes with DRM-protection. These files are downloaded from the iTunes and thus also known as iTunes Music Store Audio file. Since these audio files come with protection, they can be accessed and played only through iTunes and Apple devices that are authorized to play these files. Non-Apple devices like Windows player, Android players, smartphone and others cannot play M4P files.
Part 2. Best M4P Player to Convert M4P to Any Devices
To play M4P on Android and other regular devices, conversion to a flexible or device-specific format is required. Wondershare UniConverter is the best tool to play and convert M4P files. The program can be installed on your Windows or Mac system and allows converting it to all popular audio formats without any loss of quality. Device specific conversion is also supported. In addition to conversion, the built-in player of the software also allows to play M4P on Windows. With batch conversion, multiple files at a time can be converted using the tool. The processed files can also be transferred to your Android and other devices for playback purpose. Read following parts to learn more features and the simple steps to play M4P.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best M4P Player and Converter
- Convert M4P to Android supported audio formats like MP3/WAV for playing without trouble.
- Transfer converted files to Android phone, iPhone, iPod and other devices easily.
- Record the screen with audio and convert to audio files with no quality loss.
- Support 1000+ video and audio formats including MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, AAC, etc.
- Optimized presets for easy playback on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, and any other devices.
- Customize M4P files with changing bitrate, sample rate, encoder, channel, etc.
- Burn M4P audio files to CD without losing quality and playback easily.
- Convert files at up to 30 times faster than common free and online converters.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, CD converter, video compressor and image converter.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Convert M4P Files to Android Compatible Formats
Step 1 Record M4P files to MP4 video format.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter and go to the Toolbox section, then choose Screen Recorder option. Play the M4P files on your Mac or Windows using iTunes, then click on the REC button to start recording. The recorded MP4 videos will be opened automatically on your PC/Mac.
Step 2 Load recorded M4P files for conversion.
Move to the the Convert section and click on the +Add Files button to select the M4P files recorded. You can also use the drag-and-drop method.
Step 3 Play M4P files and choose the output format.
All added files will be displayed on the interface, move you mouse and click on the Play icon for preview. The supported audio formats can be checked by opening the drop-down button at the Convert all files to: option. Choose MP3 (or any other as desired) from the Audio tab. Also, select the file quality.
Step 4 Convert M4P to Android compatible formats.
Click on the Convert All button will start converting M4P files to the selected format.
Step 5 Transfer converted M4P files to Android devices.
Open the Converted tab and here you can see the processed files. Choose the files to be transferred and click on Add to Transfer button. You'll go to the Transfer section and here you can see the converted files and the connected device. Finally, click on the Transfer All button to start moving the M4P files to your connected Android device for hassle-free playback.
Part 3. Other M4P Players to Play M4P Files Without iTunes
If you looking for options on how to play m4p files without iTunes on your Android and other devices, a number of other conversion programs are available as well. Know about these popular programs in the following parts.
1. TuneClone M4P Converter Software
This is decent software that is available for Windows and Mac platform and facilitates converting M4P and WMA music files to MP3 audio format for playback on Android and other devices. The files using the software are converted through virtual CD burning. The ID3 tags title, artworks, and other file information are preserved during the conversion process. With user-friendly interface and batch conversion support, the process is simple and quick. Device specific format conversion is also supported by the software.
2. TuneFab Apple Music Converter
Apple Music Converter is a widely used software for removing DRM-protection and converting iTunes audio files to general formats. The program can be easily and quickly installed on your Windows or Mac system. Using the program, M4P, AA, and AAC files can be converted to MP3 for playing in on non-Apple devices. Option for removing the DRM-protection is also there that facilitates accessing the files even after the end of the subscription. Additional features include organizing iTunes music library, removing DRM from AA/AAX audiobooks, retaining ID3 tags, and other file information.
Perplexed on how to play M4P on your non-Apple devices? Check the solutions above to convert and play m4p files without iTunes.