- 1. Convert M4V to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 1.2 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.3 Convert M4V to MOV
- 1.4 Convert M4V to DVD On Mac/Windows
- 1.5 Convert M4V to AVI for Mac/Windows
- 1.6 Convert M4V to MPG
- 1.7 Convert M4V to WMV
- 1.8 Convert M4V Files on Windows/Mac
- 1.9 Convert M4V to iPhone
- 1.10 Convert M4V to MKV
- 1.11 Convert M4V to WAV
- 1.12 Convert M4V to GIF
- 1.13 Convert M4V to iTunes
- 2. Convert Other Format to M4V +
- 3. Tips & Tricks+
- 3.1 Import M4V to iMovie
- 3.2 Add Metadata to Your M4V
- 3.3 Converters for M4V to MP4 Conversion
- 3.4 Tips for Playing M4V Videos
- 3.5 Free M4V Player to Play M4V Files
- 3.6 M4V Player for Android
- 3.7 Play M4V on Windows
- 3.8 Play M4V on PS3
- 3.9 M4V Converter for Mac
- 3.10 Top 5 M4V Compressors
- 3.11 Top M4V Converters for iTunes
- 3.12 Convert M4V to MP4 Handbrake
- 3.13 Top 4 M4V Editors
- 3.14 Convert M4P to MP3 Online
- 3.15 Convert M4P to M4A
- 3.16 Convert M4P to WAV
- 3.17 TOP M4P Player
- 3.18 TOP M4P Converters
- 3.19 YouTube to iTunes
How to Convert M4V to DVD On Mac/Windows (Catalina Included)
I created an M4V movie from a slideshow that I put together on iPhoto. I then burned it to a 4.7 GB DVD disc by simply right-clicking the file and entering "Burn (name of file) to disc." The problem is the DVD will not play on my television or DVD player. Is there any other useful way to burn a M4V movie to a DVD? -From Apple Forum
I have a lot of M4V files on my iTunes library, I want to enjoy them on DVD recorders and on TV. But how can I burn M4V to DVD disk on Mac? -From Yahoo Answers
It's undoubtedly enjoyable for people to enjoy iTunes videos on big screen TV via DVD player, although iPhone,iPad, etc. are increasingly used as mobile player. However, M4V videos purchased from iTunes are protected by Apple's FairPlay DRM copy protection and can't be directly streamed to non-Apple devices. In that case, you can consider remove the DRM protection and burn it to DVD afterwards via a piece of reliable third-party DVD maker software.
Here I highly recommend Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), a sound DVD creator that helps to quickly and easily burn M4V to DVD on both Windows (Windows 10 supported) and Mac (Catalina supported) OS system. Aside from burning over 1000 video formats, like M4V, AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV, MOV, etc. to DVD at thunder-fast speed based on excellent quality, Wondershare UniConverter also provides free built-in video editor, video transitions and free DVD menu templates to retouch your videos in one click.
Wondershare UniConverter - iTunes DVD Burner for Mac/Windows
- Burn and customize iTunes M4V videos to DVD with free menu templates and playback easily.
- Convert M4V to DVD with DVD Label, TV Standard, Aspect Ratio, Menu Type, and Quality.
- Convert M4V files to 1000+ video formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, AVI, etc.
- Edit videos before burning with trimming, cropping, adding subtitles, applying effects, and others.
- Super fast burning speed than other DVD burners to burn M4V to DVD on Windows/Mac quickly.
- Convert DVD to M4V files easily and quickly without losing any quality.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites like YouTube.
- Versatile toolbox that combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, image converter, screen recorder, DVD copy, etc.
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
How to Convert iTunes M4V to DVD Quickly and Easily
Below are the detailed step-by-step tutorial for M4V to DVD conversion on Mac, just follow it to make your own DVD from M4V files at ease. Windows users can also follow the same steps.
Step 1 Load M4V Files to DVD Burner
Launch Wondershare UniConverter after the installation, and choose the Burn section at the top middle. Now you can click the Add Files button to add the M4V videos you want to burn into DVD. Or you can use the simple drag-and-drop way to import M4V videos.
Step 2 Edit M4V Videos before Burning
The built-in video editor of Wondershare UniConverter enables you to customize your videos by cropping, trimming, adding subtitle, applying effects, etc. All you need is to click the Editing icons under the video thumbnail to get the video editing window.
Step 3 Choose DVD Menu and Output Type
Click the left and right arrow on the DVD template or the edit icon in the right of the program, you can choose menu templates to make customization. No menu option is also provided here.
You'll get a separate DVD Template window, where you can select your desired DVD menu style. Choose one that you like and click OK to proceed.
Note: you can also add your favorite background music or picture from your local computer.
Step 4 Burn M4V video to DVD on Windows/Mac
Then click the beside the Burn video to: option and select the output path. After that, choose DVD Label, Menu Type, and other settings as you need. Finally, click the Burn button to start burning M4V videos to DVD.
The available disc space is shown at the bottom. You can select the disc type between DVD5 (4.5G) and DVD9 (8.5G) and video quality as High Quality, Standard or Fit to disc.
Video Tutorial: How to Burn M4V Video to DVD on Windows
Wondershare UniConverter can also work as a DVD to M4V converter on Windows/Mac, just go to How to Convert DVD to M4V Videos >> to learn more detail steps.
2 Alternatives to Burn M4V to DVD (Optional)
M4V (MPEG4 Video) is very close to the popular MP4 format. In other words, aside from above mentioned way, you can change M4V to MP4 to be recognized and played by general MP4 players as an alternative. Here I'd like to introduce you freeware to convert M4V to MP4.
Requiem frees your iTunes videos, music and book from Apple's DRM. With it, you can play download iTunes video on non-Apple devices.
The free online video converter allows you to select most video and audio formats for conversion online, but note that it's time-consuming for you to upload video or download converted video.