- 1. MOV Video Tool+
- 2. Convert MOV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MOV to WMA
- 2.2 Convert MOV to MP3
- 2.3 Convert QuickTime to MP3
- 2.4 Convert MOV to MP3 Mac
- 2.5 Convert MOV to MP3 Online
- 2.6 Convert MOV to FLV
- 2.7 Convert MOV to WMV
- 2.8 Convert MOV to WMV Online
- 2.9 Convert MOV to WMV on Mac
- 2.10 Convert MOV to MPG
- 2.11 Convert MOV to MPEG
- 2.12 Convert MOV to WAV
- 2.13 Convert MOV to 3GP
- 2.14 Convert MOV to WebM on Windows
- 2.15 Convert MOV to VOB
- 2.16 Convert MOV to M4V
- 2.17 Convert MOV to SWF
- 2.18 Convert MOV to Html5
- 2.19 Convert MOV to YouTube
- 2.20 Convert QuickTime to Windows media Player
- 2.21 Convert MOV to iTunes
- 2.22 import MOV to iMovie
- 2.23 Convert MOV to Adobe Premiere
- 2.24 Convert MOV to QuickTime
- 3. Convert Other Format to MOV+
- 3.1 Convert WMV to MOV
- 3.2 Convert WMV to MOV Online
- 3.3 Convert WMV to MOV on Mac
- 3.4 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 3.5 Convert MPG to MOV
- 3.6 Convert M4V to MOV
- 3.7 Convert YouTube to MOV
- 3.8 Convert 3GP to MOV Online
- 3.9 Convert WebM to MOV
- 3.10 Convert AVCHD to MOV
- 3.11 Convert XviD to MOV
- 3.12 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.13 Convert 3GP to MOV
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert WLMP to MOV
- 3.16 Convert VOB to MOV
- 3.17 Convert DV to MOV
- 3.18 Convert SWF to MOV
- 3.19 Convert Windows DVD Maker to MOV
- 4. Play & Edit MOV Tips+
It's true that you probably can't play MOV (QuickTime) in Windows Media Player and QuickTime if you haven't had the extra codec or codec pack installed to extend your media player. But there is also the chance that your MOV (QuickTime) files can't still be normally played even though you've added the additional codecs to your media player with great efforts. The situation might be that you can get sound but no picture when playing them. Well, is there an all-powerful MOV player to play MOV 100% successfully?
Yes, my answer is: a MOV converter + any media player = an all-powerful MOV player. It means that you can use a great MOV converter to convert MOV (QuickTime) to a friendly video format for your MOV player, even any use.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is such a powerful MOV converter, with the help of which you can smoothly play MOV on any media player, even play them on any Apple product like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, etc. Just follow the tutorial here to accomplish the task just in a few clicks.
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Step 1 Import MOV files(QuickTime) to the MOV video converter
First, you need to install and run this smart MOV Video Converter. Then, you may start to import MOV(QuickTime) files to this app.
- Go to Convert > click the Add Files button to load MOV files you want to add.
- Ddirectly drag & drop MOV files to this program.
Step 2 Choose an output format
If you want to play MOV in Windows Media Player, you can select WMV as the output format. But your goal is to import MOV files to QuickTime, VLC or other Apple products like iTunes, here, you may choose MP4 and set H.264 as the video codec. Or, you can pick up an optimized output format according to your exact use. To set H.264, you need to continue to hit the + Create Custom option.
Step 3 Start MOV (QuickTime) conversion
Hit Convert button to convert MOV (QuickTime) to your selected format. The conversion will take a while. You can let it run in the background.
Note: This MOV video converter can also support converting any other format to MOV, such as WMV to MOV.