- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to DV
- 3.24 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.25 Convert AVCHD/M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 3.26 Convert MTS to FLV
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sanyo Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.6 Top VHS Converters
- 4.7 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.8 Free MOD Converter
- 4.9 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.10 M2T Converter
- 4.11 Best MTS Converter
- 4.12 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.14 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.15 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.16 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best Connon Cameras & Camcorders
- 5.10 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.11 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.12 The Most Popular Panasonic Cameras
- 5.13 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.14 Top Sony Camcorders
MOV is a file extension used by the QuickTime-wrapped files, created by Apple Computer to work with multimedia files, while MTS is a file extension for the high definition digital video camera recorder format. And MTS is only popular with saving cam videos and rarely can be found in other places and also is out of format supported lists of many popular devices and apps. Which means, if you want to enjoy your MTS camera videos with Apple software or devices, you'd better convert MTS to QuickTime MOV or other compatible formats instead.
The tutorial focuses on MTS to QuickTime MOV conversion for assisting you to finish the job as quickly and efficiently as possible. To convert MTS to MOV, you need to one more thing: a professional MTS to MOV Video Converter for Windows or Video Converter for Mac (Mojave supported). An easy-to-use MTS to MOV Converter absolutely helps you a lot during the conversion, such as the ones used in the following sample of MTS to MOV conversion would finish the task within three steps keeping the video quality at the same time. Here we go the detailed guide:
- Part 1. How to Convert MTS to QuickTime MOV on Mac OS
- Part 2. How to Convert MTS to QuickTime MOV on Windows OS
You just download the MTS to MOV Mac converter, install and run it. Then you need:
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert video to 1,000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
- Connect your camcorder, and you can see all recorded MTS files as soon as this program has detected the device. Now, you can tick the files you want, and then click the Add Files > Load button to import the files you want to this MTS to MOV converter for Mac. Batch conversion is offered.
- Open the format list then choose MOV under Video category as your output format. In fact, if you are about to play the converted file on iPhone, iPod, iPad or edit in iMovie, Final Cut Pro, you can choose the optimized preset for the device or app offered.
- Click Convert All to convert MTS to MOV on Mac running Mac OS X Mojave, High Sierra, etc.
Step 1 Add MTS video files to this MTS to MOV converter.
You can click the Add Files button at the top right corner of this app's main interface to load video from your computer to this app's left pane, or just drag these files to this app's file list for video conversion.
Step 2 Edit MTS video file (Optional).
This MTS to MOV Converter also provides editing functions. If you want to make your video more optimized or personalized, you can click one of the Editing icons under the video thumbnail to clip, crop, adjust, add subtitles, apply effects to your own taste.
Step 3 Set MOV format as the output format.
Click the inverted triangle beside Convert all files to to enter the Output Format pane, then you can choose MOV in the Video category, then you may also click the Edit button to do some extra settings, such as the encoder, resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc.
Step 4 Start conversion.
Click the Convert All button to start converting MTS to QuickTime MOV. After this video converter finishes the conversion process, you can click the Converted tab to find out where you saved the converted files.
Import MTS to Final Cut Pro : The step-by-step guide will show you how to import MTS to Final Cut Pro for further editing.
Watch Video Tutorial to Convert Videos to Any Format: