- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert MTS Files with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert M2TS/MTS with HandBrake
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to DV
- 3.24 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.25 Convert AVCHD/M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 3.26 Convert MTS to FLV
- 3.27 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sanyo Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.6 Top VHS Converters
- 4.7 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.8 Free MOD Converter
- 4.9 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.10 M2T Converter
- 4.11 Best MTS Converter
- 4.12 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.14 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.15 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.16 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best Connon Cameras & Camcorders
- 5.10 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.11 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.12 The Most Popular Panasonic Cameras
- 5.13 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.14 Top Sony Camcorders
ALthough both AVCHD and MP4 are well known file formats, AVCHD (TS as the file suffix) is supported by few players or systems while in contrast, MP4 is a widely-compatible format. AVCHD is the default video structure for camcorders, but incompatible with iPhone, iPod, Android, iMovie, QuickTime and more. Hence, if you want to play your recorded memories on many devices or systems, it is strongly suggested that you should convert AVCHD to MP4. In fact, it is quite an easy task and you can make a successful conversion of AVCHD to MP4 with zero quality loss under the help of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate introduced here and the article also offers some other reliable solutions for AVCHD to MP4 conversion.
- Part 1. The Most Useful AVCHD to MP4 Video Converter
- Part 2. Free AVCHD to MP4 Converter
- Part 3. Online AVCHD to MP4 Converter
- Part 4. Extended Knowledge for AVCHD and MP4
Are you tired of trying different video converts to convert your AVCHD file to MP4 and every time what you get by the end of the day is just a distorted audio or video file? If you have an affirming reply to this question, then you would definitely admire our efforts for introducing you with the below mention converter that is believed to be the best AVCHD to MP4 converter.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is getting popular day by day for its excellent features and brilliant results while the ease of using it is an added perk, for sure. Some of the features are listed below.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert AVCHD to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert AVCHD to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from YouTube or other sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fixing video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to Use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for AVCHD to MP4 Conversion
It has already been discussed above that Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is just a perfect solution for your entire problem concerning the video conversion. But once you decide on converting your AVCHD file to MP4 with this converter, you will have to follow the easy steps for a successful conversion with zero quality loss as below.
Step 1 Download and install the program
First of all, you have to download Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate on whatever system you own and then install the program by following the well elaborated and easy installation guide, in a few clicks. You may download it via the download button above.
Step 2 Add the AVCHD file to the app
Once you have successfully installed the program, the next step is to open the program and import the AVCHD file to it. Here you have a choice to simply drag the file to the program window or to click on the Add Files icon on the upper-left corner of the interface and choose the file from the folders, where it is saved.
Step 3 Select the output format MP4 and convert AVCHD to MP4
After importing the file to the converter, the next step is to choose the format to which the file needs to be converted. So, here you will choose the MP4 as the format to which the file will be converted.
You are almost done with your job. Now leave the rest to the converter, but before that you have to click on the Convert button so that the converter can start its job.
Step 4 Save/transfer your file (Optional)
Once the file is converted, you can save it to the existing device or you can also transfer it to another one, without a USB cable, by a Wi-Fi connection. You can refer to Transfer Video to iOS Device for reference.
Video Tutorial: How to Convert AVCHD to MP4 for Windows (Windows 10 Included)
If you want to resolve the issue to convert an AVCHD file to an MP4 file for free, we recommend you to experience Wondershare Video Converter Free.
Wondershare Video Converter Free is believed to be a most dependable and best converter for AVCHD to MP4 and for many others as well. The question is, “What makes it such a renowned and trustworthy video converter solution?” You will find an answer to this question in the below listed features of this converter that distinguish it.
- Free to download.
- Easy to choose.
- Unlimited video conversion.
- Blazing fast video conversion.
- Amazing video editing.
- Secure and reliable and brilliant results with no data or quality loss.
- Single click downloading from YouTube.
How to Use Wondershare Video Converter Free for AVCHD to MP4 Conversion?
It is incredibly easy to use Wondershare Video Converter Free. Here is a step by step guide that will assist you to convert your AVCHD file to MP4 format.
Step 1 Download and install the program
Obviously, you cannot convert the file without the basic tool and here that basic tool is none other than Wondershare Video Converter Free, in addition to a system to operate it on. So, if you do not have this converter, then you are suggested to download it first, install it on your device and then go further with the file conversion process. You can download the program by clicking the above download link.
Step 2 Select and import the file
The next step in this process is to import the file to Wondershare Video Converter Free. You can simply drag the chosen file to its interface or click on “Add Files” icon.
Step 3 Choose the output format and convert the file
Now from the right side of the interface, choose the file output format. As you are looking for the MP4 conversion, so click on the MP4 from the presented list of formats that appears on screen.
After that, click on the Convert button that you may find on the bottom-right corner of the interface. Once you click on that, Wondershare Video Converter Free will start converting your file.
Step 4 Save and Enjoy Your Video
This superfast converter will convert your video within no time. Now you can play, save or share your video in MP4 format.
You can use the Free Online Video Converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.
ISO (International Organization for standardization)
.mts, .m2ts, .ts
.mp4, .m4a, .m4p,.m4b, .m4r, .m4v
AVCHD player, VLC media player
|Links for Further Study||