- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 2.1 Play MTS on iPad
- 2.2 Play M2TS with Plex Media Server
- 2.3 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.4 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.7 Best MTS to MOV Converter
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.9 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.10 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.11 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.12 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.13 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.15 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.17 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.18 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.19 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3. Camera Video Converters +
- 4. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 4.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 4.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 4.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 4.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 4.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 4.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 4.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 4.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 4.9 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 4.10 Top Sony Camcorders
How to Convert and Upload M2TS to YouTube Easily
"What file formats can you upload to YouTube? Can YouTube upload MTS?"
M2TS is a format that is known for its size and for the same reason it is to be noted that the YouTube does not support this format at all. There are number of formats that can be uploaded to YouTube like MP4, MOV, AVI, and more others. So, if you have the same question mentioned above, that is to say, you need to upload MTS to YouTube, you can find the detail steps to convert MTS to YouTube compatible formats in the following parts.
- Part 1. Can YouTube Accept M2TS Files
- Part 2. Supported Format of YouTube
- Part 3. How to Upload MTS/M2TS to YouTube Easily
Part 1. Can YouTube Accept M2TS Files
There are also numbers of encoding concerns due to which a user will not be able to upload the M2TS format to YouTube. Again if there is a way out then it is a good video converter that will allow the user to make sure that the best is provided to the user in this regard and he gets what he is in need of i.e. a YouTube upload. The technical point that is to remembered in this regard is that the light video formats allow the site to upload more amount of videos in same place and for the same reason it is also important for them to save space as extra space means more investment and each and every sensible company of the world make sure that the effect of cost effectiveness is enjoyed and obviously YouTube is one of them and they will therefore make sure that the user gets the space that is required and not a byte beyond that.
To make sure that the best results are provided to the viewers it is advised by the YouTube not to upload M2TS format as the site will reject the format straight. Even if the user manages the upload still he will not be able to do so as the issue the YouTube will say that the format is invalid. However, there is a way out for this as well. The M2TS files uses mpeg2 codec and the mpeg format is something that is accepted by the YouTube and the user can try to upload the file by changing the extension to MPEG and then can try to make sure that the format is uploaded but it is not a guarantee as well. The user might not be able to upload the video at all so again a video converter is required that would make sure that the quality of the video is not sacrificed and the video is uploaded as soon as the format is changed.
Part 2. Supported Format of YouTube
As it has been mentioned before as well that the YouTube formats that are supported by the site are officially mentioned at the URL https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2888402?hl=en however, for the ease of user the formats that are supported are also mentioned below so that the user does not have to face the hassle of visiting the URL and finding the desired format itself. This self-help guide will make sure that the user goes through all the information within a single page without any issue and concern:
Part 3. How to Upload MTS/M2TS to YouTube Easily
A professional video converter like Wondershare UniConverter can help you convert MTS/M2TS videos to YouTube supported formats. This is an easy-to-use video converter which supports 1000+ video formats for input/output. You can convert and share MTS videos to YouTube with just a few easy steps. Video editing and DVD burning can also be done with it, learn more about Wondershare UniConverter and follow the steps in the following parts.
Wondershare UniConverter - Convert MTS/M2TS to YouTube
- Convert MTS files to YouTube compatible formats and upload to YouTube by one-click.
- Support 1000+ video formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, AVI, MKV, MPEG, etc.
- Convert MTS files to optimized preset for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Edit MTS videos with trimming, merging, adding watermark, editing subtitles, etc.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Convert MTS to YouTube and Upload Easily
Step 1 Add MTS files to convert to YouTube.
Download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your PC/Mac, open it and click on the Add Files button at the top-left corner under Convert > Converting tab to add M2TS files or just drag and drop your M2TS files to the interface.
Step 2 Choose YouTube as output for MTS files.
The appropriate format as per the YouTube has to be selected to advance. Select the target format YouTube and the desired resolution under the Video category which can be opened by clicking on the Convert all files to: option.
Step 3 Convert MTS to YouTube
Click the Convert All button in the bottom-right corner to start processing the videos. You can turn on the switch High Speed Conversion to speed up the conversion, and your MTS files will be soon converted to YouTube compatible formats (MP4 as default) on Windows/Mac.
Step 4 Upload converted MTS files to YouTube
Go to the Converted tab and you'll find all the converted MTS files. Click the share icon and choose YouTube, you'll get a new window asks you to authorize your YouTube account, click Allow and go back to finish the video title, description, category, and click the Publish button to share MTS to YouTube.
You're allowed to edit MTS files before converting to YouTube, go to How to Edit Videos Easily >> to learn how to cut/trim/merge/add subtitles to MTS videos.
YouTube itself is the best and the largest video website of the world and for the same reason it is not only important for the businesses but the content monetization has also derived number of users towards this website who are earning successfully through this website with ease and satisfaction. To get the best results it is advised to make sure that the best format that has been mentioned at the URL above is consulted and when it comes to M2TS files then the straight answer from the YouTube is a big NO. It is due to the fact that the YouTube never wants to choke its servers and the large size of the M2TS files will make sure that large space is also occupied over the servers and the legit users will not be able to upload files.
To get over this issue the YouTube has made sure that only those formats are allowed that are not only user friendly but are also one of the best when it comes to maintaining and the process is hassle free as well. The user in this regard can also make sure that the best technologies are used to make sure that the video is converted and this lies with the fact that the YouTube related format converter is used to make sure that the advantages of the website are enjoyed as on the contrary the website will never allow a user to upload something that is not related to their desired format. It is also to be noted that the YouTube has one of the largest video servers of the world where there is no restriction of uploading the movies and it is also said that the servers are being expanded daily to make sure that the users are pacified and they never face any issue in this regard.