- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.24 Convert MTS to FLV
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Top VHS Converters
- 4.6 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.7 Free MOD Converter
- 4.8 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.9 M2T Converter
- 4.10 Best MTS Converter
- 4.11 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.12 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.14 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.15 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.10 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.11 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.12 Top Sony Camcorders
The Quickest Way to Convert MTS to MPG/MPEG Effortlessly
Generally, we get AVCHD .mts files from brand camcorders, such as Canon, Sony, Panasonic, JVC, etc. But it's always very inconvenient for us to play, edit, upload, and even import these files, as they cannot be widely compatible with various multimedia devices.
While in fact, there is a way helping us to reach it. What we need is an MTS to MPG Video Converter, or MTS to MPEG Converter to convert MTS to MPG/MPEG, and then we can easily play, edit, upload, and import the files. Now, download MTS to MPG/MPEG Converter, install and launch it on your computer.
Wondershare UniConverter- Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert MTS video to MPG/MPEG and 1,000+ formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Convert MTS to MPG/MPEG:
Step 1 Add MTS files.
Click the Add Files button to add MTS files, or just drag & drop the files to the file list. You can add multi-files at a time to do batch conversion.
Step 2 Edit your videos (Optional)
Before converting MTS video to MPG or MPEG, you can edit it to make a personalized and perfect video for enjoy and sharing. Click one of the Edit icons, you can trim, crop the video, add effects, watermark, and subtitle to create a customized video.
You also can set starting time and ending time to choose your favorite parts of the video by trimming function. If there are many video clips, you can merge them together when converting.
Step 3 Set the output format as MPG/MPEG.
Click the inverted triangle icon beside the Convert all files to: button to reveal output panel. And then select the Video > MPG category to choose your desired format. Also choose the desired video resolution you want.
Step 4 Start converting MTS to MPG/MPEG.
Now you can click the Convert All button to convert MTS to MPEG/MPG. This video converter will show you the time consumed and left on the conversion panel. You are also allowed to pause to stop the process if you wish. The conversion time depends on the size of the video you are converting.
Tips: Why People Convert MTS to MPG/MPEG
Speaking of the main reasons that motivates MTS to MPG/MPEG conversion, it can be included to the file size and compression rate aspects: The compression rate of MPEG is much faster than that of M2TS. And MPEG not only supports real-time compression, but outputs better video quality and fits itself to the disk as soon as being created. Furthermore, MPEG doesn't require data compensation at all, i.e. frame to frame interpolation.
Convert MTS to MP4 in Mac/Win: This guide teaches you how to convert MTS to MP4, so you can play MTS on some popular devices or players.
Import MTS to Adobe Premiere: Wanna convert your MTS to Adobe Premier without quality loss? Consider it done here.