- 1. Convert Other Format to MP4+
- 1.1 Convert MOV to MP4
- 1.2 Convert FLV to MP4
- 1.3 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 1.4 Convert AVCHD to MP4 on Mac
- 1.5 Convert WMV to MP4
- 1.6 Convert DVD to MP4
- 1.7 Convert URL to MP4
- 1.8 Convert OGG to MP4
- 1.9 Convert M4V to MP4
- 1.10 Convert VOB to MP4
- 1.11 Convert VHS to MP4
- 1.12 Convert Video_TS to MP4
- 1.13 Convert Torrent to MP4
- 1.14 Convert SRT to MP4
- 1.15 Convert Windows Movie Maker to MP4
- 1.16 Convert AVI to MP4
- 1.17 Convert MKV to MP4
- 1.18 Convert MP3 to MP4
- 1.19 Convert MOV to MP4 Android
- 1.20 Convert WRF to MP4
- 1.21 Convert iTunes Movies to MP4
- 1.22 Convert WMA to MP4
- 1.23 Convert IFO to MP4
- 2. Convert MP4 to Other Format+
- 3. Other MP4 Tips+
Nowadays, lots of people prefer to shot some awesome video clips for their trips, parties, etc, to memorize the happiness. However, most of the avchd video clips are in MTS format which is usually encrypted. You can't directly play them in iPod, iPhone, or some other mobile players until you convert MTS to MP4. This article will provide you with the best desktop and online MTS converters. You can simply convert your MTS to MP4, a common used format for almost any devices, and then easily play your videos everywhere and anytime.
- Part 1. Best Desktop MTS to MP4 Converter
- Part 2. Online MTS to MP4 Converter
- Part 3. Extended Knowlege for MTS and MP4
- Directly convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV and over 1000 formats
- Burn MP4 to DVD disk to play with your DVD player at 30X fastest speed.
- Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing features, including trim, crop, apply effect, add subtitle.
- Easily play any video on different devices with the optimized presets.
- High outout video quality with ZERO quality loss.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Guide: How to Use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
To convert MTS files to MP4 files, all you need is to get a professional MTS to MP4 converter. Then you are able to finish the MTS video to MP4 video conversion keeping the video quality after several simple clicks. Here comes the step by step guide of MTS video to MP4 video conversion in Windows OS. For Mac users, please follow the same steps.
Step 1 Add MTS video files to the MTS to MP4 converter
Click Add Files button to add your MTS video files, or you can directly drag & drop the MTS video files to the file list. This MTS files to MP4 files Converter Windows allows you to add more files and do batch conversion at a time.
Step 2. Edit MTS video files (Optional)
If there is a need, you can edit your MTS video files by clicking the editing buttons under the thumbnail of the imported video. You can trim, crop, add effect, watermark and subtitle to your videos.
- Trim: Drag the two sliders to select the segment you want, and then click scissor icon and OK button. In this way, you can cut off any clip you don't want.
- Crop: Drag and drop a dotted rectangular box to choose any screen area of the video. Immediately, the selected video area will be enlarged in the preview window.
- Effect: Offer you a lot of cool effects that you can apply to the video.
- Watermark: Add image or text watermarks to personalize your video.
- Subtitle: Adding subtitle files is available in this program.
Step 3 Set the output format MP4 and convert
Click the down arrow button beside the Output Format button, then select Video tab to choose MP4 in the left sidebar and select the video resolution from the right section.
Video Tutorial: How to Use the MTS to MP4 Video Converter for Windows
You can use the free online MTS to MP4 video converter Media.io below. It converts audio and video files to almost any format.
||MTS is a high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 video format. It is for digital camera recorders or Advanced Video Codec High Definition (avchd). It is often used by Sony, Canon, Panasonic, etc.||MP4 is a container format used to store video, audio, and subtitles data. Since stores like iTunes uses this container format, it is used with iPod and PlayStation (PSP). It becomes a popular format.|
Windows Media Player
||Detailed information on the MTS file format||
Detailed information on the
MP4 file format
How to Convert and Burn MP4 to DVD
How to Play MP4 on Galaxy S4
How to Add Subtitles to MP4 Files
How to Convert MP4 to iPad (iPad Air included)