- 1. Convert Other Format to MP4+
- 1.1 Convert MOV to MP4
- 1.2 Convert FLV to MP4
- 1.3 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 1.4 Convert AVCHD to MP4 on Mac
- 1.5 Convert WMV to MP4
- 1.6 Convert DVD to MP4
- 1.7 Convert URL to MP4
- 1.8 Convert OGG to MP4
- 1.9 Convert M4V to MP4
- 1.10 Convert VOB to MP4
- 1.11 Convert VHS to MP4
- 1.12 Convert MTS to MP4
- 1.13 Convert Video_TS to MP4
- 1.14 Convert Torrent to MP4
- 1.15 Convert SRT to MP4
- 1.16 Convert Windows Movie Maker to MP4
- 1.17 Convert AVI to MP4
- 1.18 Convert MKV to MP4
- 1.19 Convert MP3 to MP4
- 1.20 Convert MOV to MP4 Android
- 1.21 Convert WRF to MP4
- 1.22 Convert iTunes Movies to MP4
- 1.23 Convert WMA to MP4
- 1.24 Convert IFO to MP4
- 2. Convert MP4 to Other Format+
- 3. Other MP4 Tips+
How to Convert MTS to MP4 on Mac/Windows in HD Quality
Nowadays, lots of people prefer to shot some awesome video clips for their trips, parties, etc, to memorize the happiness. However, most of the AVCHD video clips are in MTS format which is usually encrypted. You can't directly play them in iPod, iPhone, or some other mobile players until you convert MTS to MP4. This article will provide you the best MTS to MP4 video converter for Windows/Mac the easiest way to convert MTS to MP4 online step by step, so that you can simply convert your MTS to MP4, a commonly-used video format for almost any devices, and then play your MTS videos without any trouble.
- Part 1. Best MTS to MP4 Converter for Windows/Mac
- Part 2. How to Convert MTS to MP4 Online and Free
- Part 3. Extended Knowledge for MTS and MP4
To convert MTS files to MP4 files, all you need is to get a professional MTS to MP4 converter like Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). It supports over 1000 video and audio formats for conversion including MTS, MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc. You can edit your MTS files before conversion with trimming and cropping unwanted parts, adding watermarks, applying effects, and more others. Compressing MTS video size without losing quality is also allowed here which will help you save much space for your devices. This all-in-one MTS to MP4 converter also has additional functions like video downloading, DVD burning, video transferring, etc.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best MTS Video Converter
- Convert MTS to MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV and other 1000+ formats on Windows/Mac.
- Compress MTS video size without losing any quality.
- Burn MTS videos to DVD and play on your DVD player with free menu templates.
- Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut.
- Edit MTS videos with advanced video editing features including trim, crop, apply effect, add subtitle.
- 30X faster converting speed than any other common video converter.
- All-in-one video converter with functions of downloading YouTube videos, recording screen, transferring videos to mobile phones, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Guide: How to Convert MTS to MP4 Using Wondershare UniConverter
Before starting the conversion process, you need to download and install Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) on your PC/Mac first. It's free to download and easy for installing, just choose your right version below and follow the simple steps listed no matter on Windows or Mac.
Step 1 Add MTS videos to Wondershare MTS to MP4 converter.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter and click the Add Files button to add your MTS video files, or you can directly drag & drop the MTS files to software interface. Multiple files can be added here for batch conversion.
Step 2 Edit MTS videos. (Optional)
If you need, you can edit your MTS videos by clicking the editing buttons under the thumbnail of the imported video. You can trim, crop, add effects, watermarks and subtitles to your videos.
- Trim: Drag the two sliders to select the segment you want, and then click the scissor icon and the OK button. In this way, you can cut off any clip you don't want.
- Crop: Drag and drop a dotted rectangular box to choose any screen area of the video. Immediately, the selected video area will be enlarged in the preview window.
- Effect: Offer you a lot of cool effects that you can apply to the video.
- Watermark: Add image or text watermarks to personalize your video.
- Subtitle: Adding subtitle files is available in this program.
Step 3 Set the output format as MP4.
Click the down-arrow button beside the Convert all files to: option, then select the Video tab to choose the MP4 in the left sidebar and select the video resolution from the right section.
Step 4 Convert MTS to MP4 easily.
After all settings have be done, click on the Convert All button to start converting MTS to MP4 with zero quality loss on Windows/Mac. Get the converted MP4 files from the Converted tab, and you can transfer these MP4 videos to your iPhone/iPad/Android devices by clicking on the Add to Transfer button.
Video Tutorial: How to Convert MTS to MP4 on Windows, Similar Steps on Mac
If you want to find a way to convert MTS videos to MP4 for free, then you can move to Top 5 MTS Converters for Windows/Mac >> to learn more.
If you don't want to download or install any software on your PC/Mac, you can use the free online MTS to MP4 video converter - Online UniConverter (originally Media.io). It's the best MTS to MP4 converter online and free to convert videos without watermarks and ads. It supports most popular video and audio formats for compression and conversion, you can upload 2 under 100 MB MTS files at a time. The converting speed is up to your internet connection so it's more suitable to 1 or 2 small files conversion. Follow the simple steps below:
Step 1: Open Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) (https://www.media.io/) on your PC/Mac browser, click the Drag & Drop or Hit to Add File button on the interface to input your MTS files.
Step 2: Next, choose the MP4 as your output video format from the Video category, which is in the drop-down list next to the Convert all files to: option.
Step 3: Click on the CONVERT button to convert MTS to MP4 online and free. You're allowed to download the converted MP4 files or save to Dropbox.
||MTS is a high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 video format. It is for digital camera recorders or Advanced Video Codec High Definition (avchd). It is often used by Sony, Canon, Panasonic, etc.||MP4 is a container format used to store video, audio, and subtitles data. Since stores like iTunes uses this container format, it is used with iPod and PlayStation (PSP). It becomes a popular format.|
Windows Media Player
||Detailed information on the MTS file format||
Detailed information on the
MP4 file format
How to Convert and Burn MP4 to DVD
How to Play MP4 on Galaxy S4
How to Add Subtitles to MP4 Files
How to Convert MP4 to iPad (iPad Air included)