- 1. Convert Other Format to MP4+
- 1.1 Convert MOV to MP4
- 1.2 Convert FLV to MP4
- 1.3 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 1.4 Convert AVCHD to MP4 on Mac
- 1.5 Convert WMV to MP4
- 1.6 Convert DVD to MP4
- 1.7 Convert URL to MP4
- 1.8 Convert OGG to MP4
- 1.9 Convert M4V to MP4
- 1.10 Convert VOB to MP4
- 1.11 Convert VHS to MP4
- 1.12 Convert MTS to MP4
- 1.13 Convert Video_TS to MP4
- 1.14 Convert Torrent to MP4
- 1.15 Convert SRT to MP4
- 1.16 Convert Windows Movie Maker to MP4
- 1.17 Convert AVI to MP4
- 1.18 Convert MKV to MP4
- 1.19 Convert MP3 to MP4
- 1.20 Convert MOV to MP4 Android
- 1.21 Convert WRF to MP4
- 1.22 Convert iTunes Movies to MP4
- 1.23 Convert WMA to MP4
- 1.24 Convert IFO to MP4
- 2. Convert MP4 to Other Format+
- 3. Other MP4 Tips+
ARF is a file extension for a WebEx advanced recording file from a network-based recording. WebEx is Cisco's Web conferencing program, bet you must have heard it before, which releases millions of people from traditional conference. If you want to share the recorded meeting video with your colleagues, you might find it can't be simply played on any common media player (as they come in ARF format). As a result, if you are looking for a more suitable format to play your WebEx recordings, it is often recommended to convert ARF to MP4 file format, which can be achieved by using video converters from Wondershare. Below, we'll take a look on how you can convert your ARF file to MP4.
- Part 1. How to Convert ARF to MP4 with UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
- Part 2. Free ARF to MP4 Converter: Wondershare Free Video Converter
- Part 3. Extended Knowledge for ARF file Formats and MP4 Formats
Part 1. How to Convert ARF to MP4 with UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
As a powerful desktop application, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) has succeeded in helping numerous customers with their video conversion needs, including ARF to MP4 conversion. Playing with a number of formats has now become easy as Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) comes with the capability of processing files from different formats and delivering the output as per your requirements. With Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), watching, sharing, and enjoying videos at any device have been made feasible as you can now opt for different formats while converting their videos.
Here is a list of features that make Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) stand out among all users and professionals:
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Best ARF to MP4 Converter on Mac & Windows
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV and more.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to Use Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) to Convert Your ARF Files into MP4?
Video Tutorial: Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Convert ARF to MP4
Follow the detailed steps below to convert ARF to MP4 on Windows, Meanwhile, if you're a Mac user, you can follow the similar steps to convert ARF to MP4 on Mac as well.
Step 1 Download and install this ARF to MP4 converter.
Download the software from the above given download link. Then, you’ll be guided through the installation process. Also, an important pre-requisite for this conversion is that your files must be saved in WMV format (can be done using WebEx player).
Step 2 Upload ARF file to the software.
Take a moment to study the program interface. You’ll find that the interface offers two methods to upload the file. Along with the conventional uploading option by clicking Add Files, there is also the facility for draging and droping files to the software. You're available to add several ARF files together to convert. The upload time would depend upon the file size.
Step 3 Select the target format MP4.
Once the upload has been completed, click the down arrow button from the Target box and select Video tab, choose MP4 in the left sidebar and select the video resolution in the right to confirm the output format.
Optional: Edit the videos before the conversion.
Along with the conversion, the facility also offers and editing tool allowing you to tweak your file with effects, color transitions, add subtitles and filters. The editing tool is easy to use and can be operated upon by anyone.
Step 4 Convert ARF files to MP4.
After selecting the format, click on the Convert button on the bottom right corner. This initiates the conversion of your file. After the conversion is complete, the file would be saved to the folder location.
Wondershare Free Video Converter allows you to convert WebEx ARF to MP4 at a good speed. With enough clarity and features, this converter can be downloaded from Wondershare with ease. The installation process is fairly easy. Also, the converter comes with a wide array of features, allowing users to experiment with their video formats.
- Offers a fast conversion speed that outshines many conventional converters in the market.
- Good quality output files.
- Single button YouTube video downloading option is integrated into the converter.
- An editing tool with an effective interface allows users to make modifications.
This table explains more about the ARF and MP4 file formats.
|Description||ARF stands for Advanced Recording File. It’s a video file format that contains data from a recorded online meeting. This is the format of the file that the user downloads from the WebEx software.||
MP4 is a container file format. It enables the storage of different type of multimedia including still images, video, audio and subtitles to be stored inside a single file.
Apple QuickTime Player