Convert Other Format to MP4
- 1. Convert to MP4 on Windows+
- 1.1 Convert WMV to MP4
- 1.2 Convert WMA to MP4
- 1.3 Convert MOV to MP4
- 1.4 Convert VOB to MP4
- 1.5 Convert Video_TS to MP4
- 1.6 Convert VHS to MP4
- 1.7 Convert OGG to MP4
- 1.8 Convert M4V to MP4
- 1.9 Convert IFO to MP4
- 1.10 Convert FLV to MP4
- 1.11 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 1.12 Convert Windows Movie Maker to MP4
- 1.13 Convert Xvid to MP4
- 1.14 Convert WTV to MP4
- 1.15 Convert WLMP to MP4
- 1.16 Convert WEBM to MP4
- 1.17 Convert VRO to MP4
- 1.18 Convert VLC to MP4
- 1.19 Convert TS to MP4
- 1.20 Convert SWF to MP4
- 1.21 Convert RMVB to MP4
- 1.22 Convert OGV to MP4
- 1.23 Convert MXF to MP4
- 1.24 Convert MTS to MP4
- 1.25 Convert MSWMM to MP4
- 1.26 Convert MPG to MP4
- 1.27 Convert MPEG4 to MP4
- 1.28 Convert MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2 to MP4
- 1.29 Convert Movies to MP4
- 1.30 Convert MOV to MP4 Free
- 1.31 Convert MOD to MP4
- 1.32 Convert MKV to MP4 Free
- 1.33 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 1.34 Convert IOS to MP4
- 1.35 Convert HDV to MP4
- 1.36 Convert HD to MP4
- 1.37 Convert Flash to MP4
- 1.38 Convert FLAC to MP4
- 1.39 Convert F4V to MP4
- 1.40 Convert DVR to MP4
- 1.41 Convert DV to MP4
- 1.42 Convert DivX to MP4
- 1.43 Convert DAT to MP4/WMV/MOV
- 1.44 Convert ASF to MP4
- 1.45 Convert ARF to MP4
- 1.46 Convert AC3 to MP4
- 1.47 Convert 3GP to MP4
- 1.48 Convert iPhone Video to MP4
- 1.49 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2. Convert to MP4 on Mac+
- 2.1 Convert WMV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.2 Convert VOB to MP4 on Mac
- 2.3 Convert SWF to MP4 on Mac
- 2.4 Convert MTS to MP4 on Mac
- 2.5 Convert MPG to MP4 on Mac
- 2.6 Convert MOV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.7 Convert MKV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.8 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.10 Convert AVCHD to MP4 on Mac
- 3. Convert to MP4 Online+
- 4. Convert Online Videos to MP4+
- 4.1 Convert YouTube to MP4 on Mac
- 4.2 YouTube to MP4 Converters
- 4.3 Download WWE Match Videos to MP4/3GP
- 4.4 Download HD Hip Hop Dance to MP4
- 4.5 Download HD Belly Dance Videos to MP4
- 4.6 Convert Instagram to MP4
- 4.7 Convert Torrent to MP4
- 4.8 Convert YouTube to MP4 on Windows/Mac/Online
- 4.8 Online Videos Converter to MP4
It happens with all of us that when we try to watch a movie or any other video in our smartphone, it does not work. Sometimes, video get played, but its audio does not work. This is because of the reason that our device, whether it is a phone, a tablet or any other media streamer, does not support the file type. In order to access that video file on our device, we need to convert it into another file type which is supported by our device. Let us make you now that why we need to convert HD video to mp4.
- Part 1. Why We Need to Convert HD Video to MP4
- Part 2. How to Choose An HD to MP4 Converter
- Part 3. Top 3 HD to MP4 Converters
- Part 4. Conclusion
- HD video is big in size as compared to mp4. Due to this, it consumes more space. Thus, we need to convert HD files to mp4. It enables us to store more files on our device and also due to less consumption of space, our device’s processing is not affected.
- Nowadays, most of the files on the internet come in HD format. No doubt that we enjoy watching videos with much clarity, but what if they are not supported on the device we want to see. To make these files compatible with our portable devices, we need to convert them into mp4 format.
- It is common that the video which we like, we want to show it to others and for that we upload that video on various social media platforms or on YouTube. In the case we try to upload an HD file, it consumes more MB and thus, cost us more. In contrast, a mp4 file consumes less MB and is easily uploaded. Thus, for reducing that cost we need to convert that HD video to mp4.
You must be aware that these videos can be easily converted to other formats with the help of video converter software. But, as technology has brought advancements in all fields, there is also an online way of converting these video files from one format to another. In simple words, there are two ways of converting an HD file to mp4- online or by downloading a converter. You must be thinking that which method you should choose. Well, you should choose the second option because when you try to convert an HD file to mp4, it will take a great time to upload and download files along with consuming a lot of your data pack. So, if you frequently need to convert HD files to mp4, then you should get a video converter rather than using online converter.
However, you will get plenty of HD video converters when you will search on the internet. But, here we are going to tell you about the top three video converters which you can use for converting HD files to mp4 format.
1. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
It is one of the best video converters that you can use. It can handle a great number of audio and video files. Its simple, but stylish interface is extremely straightforward and represents every feature clearly. You just need to point and click some options for converting your video to another format. Even the new users can learn to use it within minutes. With 30X conversion speed, it ensures to provide you the fast and quick conversion for your favorite movies or videos. When it comes to the quality that a video has after conversion, then Wondershare stands at the top for retaining the high quality. The biggest advantage of this advanced video converter is that it is available for free. You can convert your favorite videos at free of cost.
- Along with supporting a great number of video formats, it also provides you impressive editing tools.
- It is available for free of cost.
- Its simple interface is extremely easy to use.
- There are some limitations in its batch converting feature.
- Directly convert MP4 to VOB (DVD-Video ), AVI, MKV, MOV and 1000+ other formats.
- Burn MP4 to DVD disk to play with your DVD player at 30X fastest speed.
- Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 1000+ video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
2. Xilisoft Video Converter
It is a perfect converter which can convert about 160 audio and video formats. It supports full HD videos and convert them into the desired format. It is equipped with latest technology of HD video conversion and can easily convert various HD video formats to other formats. When you convert HD files using Xilisoft, you don’t need to care about the time it would take. It is powered by AMD APP technology and NVIDIA CUDA technology, which enable this software to provide improved conversion performance. Xilisoft aims at maintaining the quality of the video even after it is converted to mp4 file. No doubt that the video will lose its original quality, but Xilisoft tries to retain its quality to the maximum level.Xilisoft is available in three different packs which users can choose according to their wish. It is available at the rate of $41.97 and around.
- Supports many, but not all video formats.
- Easy to use.
- Can convert the video to 3D footage.
- Weak customer support.
- Cannot be connected to iTunes.
3. Aimersoft Video Converter
Incorporated with the latest technology, Aimersoft Video converter ensures the fast decoding and encoding of HD videos. It supports more than 250 video formats and convert all the video files without losing its quality. It ensures prompt video conversion, high quality and smooth playback for all your movies or videos. Efficacy and stability of the conversion are ensured by multi-threaded conversion. The Aimersoft video converter will cost you $65.95.
- Supports a large number of formats.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Retains good quality even after conversion.
- It does not support some of the common video formats.
- No customer support is provided.
- Sometimes converts files with no sound.
All the three video converters have their own features, but Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is the best among the three, for a number of reasons. Its super-fast speed which is 30 times faster than the other converters make it stand above all. It supports 4K and 3D formats, offer many additional editing functions which other video converters do not support. Thus, it is the best video converter that you will get free of cost.