Convert Other Formats to MP4
- 1. Convert Popular Videos to MP4 +
- 1.1 Convert MOV to MP4
- 1.2 Convert 3GP to MP4
- 1.3 Convert MPEG2 to MP4
- 1.4 Convert Powerpoint to MP4
- 1.5 Convert FLV to MP4
- 1.6 RMVB to MP4 Converter
- 1.7 Convert DIVX to MP4
- 1.8 Convert XVID to MP4
- 1.9 Convert MPG to MP4
- 1.10 Convert iOS to MP4
- 1.11 Convert iPhone Video to MP4
- 1.12 Convert MOV to MP4 Using VLC
- 2. Convert Web Videos to MP4 +
- 3. Convert HD Videos to MP4 +
- 4. Convert Other Formats to MP4 +
- 4.1 Convert MSWMM to MP4
- 4.2 Convert F4V to MP4
- 4.3 Convert ARF to MP4
- 4.4 Convert IFO to MP4
- 4.5 Convert ASF to MP4
- 4.6 Convert 2D/3D to MP4
- 4.7 Convert DAT to MP4
- 4.8 Convert WMA to MP4
- 4.9 Convert WLMP to MP4
- 4.10 Convert MOD to MP4
- 4.11 Convert MXF to MP4
- 4.12 Convert GIF to MP4
- 4.13 Convert JPG to MP4
- 4.14 All Ways to Convert TP to MP4 in 2020
- 4.15 What Is NSV File Extension
- DVD Users
- Social Media Users
- Camera Users
- Creative Design
- Movie Users
- Travelling Fans
- Educational Users
- More Solutions
- Game Lovers
3 Ways to Convert HD Video to MP4
by Christine Smith • 2023-01-17 11:29:14 • Proven solutions
It happens with all of us that when we try to watch a movie or any other video on our smartphone, it does not work. Sometimes, the video gets played, but its audio does not work. This is because of the reason that our device, whether it is a phone, a tablet, or any other media streamer, does not support the file type. In order to access that video file on our device, we need to convert it into another file type, which is supported by our device. Let us make you know why we need to convert HD video to MP4.
- Part 1. Why we need to convert HD video to MP4
- Part 2. How to choose an HD to MP4 converter
- Part 3. Top 3 HD to MP4 converters
- Part 4. Conclusion
- HD video is big in size as compared to MP4. Due to this, it consumes more space. Thus, we need to convert HD files to MP4. It enables us to store more files on our device, and also due to less consumption of space, our device’s processing is not affected.
- Nowadays, most of the files on the Internet come in HD format. No doubt that we enjoy watching videos with much clarity, but what if they are not supported on the device we want to see. To make these files compatible with our portable devices, we need to convert them into MP4 format.
- It is common that the video which we like, we want to show it to others, and for that, we upload that video on various social media platforms or on YouTube. In the case we try to upload an HD file, it consumes more MB and, thus, costs us more. In contrast, an MP4 file consumes less MB and is easily uploaded. Thus, to reduce that cost, we need to convert that HD video to MP4.
You must be aware that these videos can be easily converted to other formats with the help of video converter software. But, as technology has brought advancements in all fields, there is also an online way of converting these video files from one format to another. There are two ways of converting an HD file to MP4- online or by downloading a converter in simple words. You must be thinking about which method you should choose. Well, you should choose the second option because when you try to convert an HD file to MP4, it will take a great time to upload and download files along with consuming a lot of your data pack. So, if you frequently need to convert HD files to MP4, you should get a video converter rather than an online converter.
However, you will get plenty of HD video converters when you search on the Internet. But, here we are going to tell you about the top three video converters which you can use for converting HD files to MP4 format.
1. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
It is one of the best video converters that you can use. It can handle a great number of audio and video files. It's simple, but the stylish interface is extremely straightforward and represents every feature clearly. You just need to point and click some options for converting your video to another format. Even the new users can learn to use it within minutes. With 90X conversion speed, it ensures to provide you the fast and quick conversion for your favorite movies or videos. When it comes to the quality that a video has after conversion, Wondershare stands at the top to retain the high quality. The biggest advantage of this advanced video converter is that it is available for free. You can convert your favorite videos at free of cost.
- Along with supporting a great number of video formats, it also provides you impressive editing tools.
- It is available for free of cost.
- Its simple interface is extremely easy to use.
- There are some limitations in its batch converting feature.
Directly convert MP4 to VOB (DVD-Video ), AVI, MKV, MOV, and 1000+ other formats.
Burn MP4 to DVD to play with your DVD player at 90X fastest speed.
Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final.
Edit videos with advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermarks, subtitles, etc.
Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
Industry-leading APEXTRANS technology converts videos with zero quality loss or video compression.
Versatile toolbox combines video metadata editor, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
2. Xilisoft Video Converter
It is a perfect converter which can convert about 160 audio and video formats. It supports full HD videos and converts them into the desired format. It is equipped with the latest technology of HD video conversion and can easily convert various HD video formats to other formats. When you convert HD files using Xilisoft, you don’t need to care about its time. It is powered by AMD APP technology and NVIDIA CUDA technology, which enable this software to provide improved conversion performance. Xilisoft aims at maintaining the quality of the video even after it is converted to an MP4 file. No doubt that the video will lose its original quality, but Xilisoft tries to retain its quality to the maximum level.
Xilisoft is available in three different packs, which users can choose according to their wishes. It is available at a rate of $41.97 and around.
- Supports many, but not all video formats.
- Easy to use.
- Can convert the video to 3D footage.
- Weak customer support.
- It cannot be connected to iTunes.
3. Aimersoft Video Converter
Incorporated with the latest technology, Aimersoft Video converter ensures the fast decoding and encoding of HD videos. It supports more than 250 video formats and converts all the video files without losing its quality. It ensures prompt video conversion, high quality, and smooth playback for all your movies or videos. Efficacy and stability of the conversion are ensured by multi-threaded conversion. The Aimersoft video converter will cost you $65.95.
- Supports a large number of formats.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Retains good quality even after conversion.
- It does not support some of the common video formats.
- No customer support is provided.
- Sometimes converts files with no sound.
All the three video converters have their own features, but Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the best among the three, for a number of reasons. Its super-fast speed, which is 90 times faster than the other converters, makes it stand above all. It supports 4K and 3D formats, offers many additional editing functions that other video converters do not support. Thus, it is the best video converter that you will get free of cost.