Convert Other Format to MP4
- 1. Convert to MP4 on Windows+
- 1.1 Convert WMV to MP4
- 1.2 Convert WMA to MP4
- 1.3 Convert MOV to MP4
- 1.4 Convert VOB to MP4
- 1.5 Convert Video_TS to MP4
- 1.6 Convert VHS to MP4
- 1.7 Convert OGG to MP4
- 1.8 Convert M4V to MP4
- 1.9 Convert IFO to MP4
- 1.10 Convert FLV to MP4
- 1.11 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 1.12 Convert Windows Movie Maker to MP4
- 1.13 Convert Xvid to MP4
- 1.14 Convert WTV to MP4
- 1.15 Convert WLMP to MP4
- 1.16 Convert WEBM to MP4
- 1.17 Convert VRO to MP4
- 1.18 Convert VLC to MP4
- 1.19 Convert TS to MP4
- 1.20 Convert SWF to MP4
- 1.21 Convert RMVB to MP4
- 1.22 Convert OGV to MP4
- 1.23 Convert MXF to MP4
- 1.24 Convert MTS to MP4
- 1.25 Convert MSWMM to MP4
- 1.26 Convert MPG to MP4
- 1.27 Convert MPEG4 to MP4
- 1.28 Convert MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2 to MP4
- 1.29 Convert Movies to MP4
- 1.30 Convert MOV to MP4 Free
- 1.31 Convert MOD to MP4
- 1.32 Convert MKV to MP4 Free
- 1.33 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 1.34 Convert IOS to MP4
- 1.35 Convert HDV to MP4
- 1.36 Convert HD to MP4
- 1.37 Convert Flash to MP4
- 1.38 Convert FLAC to MP4
- 1.39 Convert F4V to MP4
- 1.40 Convert DVR to MP4
- 1.41 Convert DV to MP4
- 1.42 Convert DivX to MP4
- 1.43 Convert DAT to MP4/WMV/MOV
- 1.44 Convert ASF to MP4
- 1.45 Convert ARF to MP4
- 1.46 Convert AC3 to MP4
- 1.47 Convert 3GP to MP4
- 2. Convert to MP4 on Mac+
- 2.1 Convert WMV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.2 Convert VOB to MP4 on Mac
- 2.3 Convert SWF to MP4 on Mac
- 2.4 Convert MTS to MP4 on Mac
- 2.5 Convert MPG to MP4 on Mac
- 2.6 Convert MOV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.7 Convert MKV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.8 Convert M4V to MP4 on Mac
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP4 on Mac
- 2.10 Convert AVCHD to MP4 on Mac
- 3. Convert to MP4 Online+
- 4. Convert Online Videos to MP4+
ISO file, generally referred as an ISO image, is basically an archive file of an optical disc and has an extension of .iso. These files are the sector by sector copy of the entire DVD contents, which can be termed as the complete representation of an entire CD, DVD, or a BD. In simple words, it can be considered as a pack or a box of parts or tools which need to be assembled to serve a purpose or to function. ISO files contain the binary image of the optical media file system and are large in size. Here we're going to discuss why convert ISO and MP4 and how to convert ISO to MP4 in the following 2 parts.
- Part 1. Why You Need to Convert ISO to MP4
- Part 2. How to Convert ISO to MP4 with Best Video Converter
ISO image files are created by people to have a digital backup of the DVD content on external disk, hard drive or other online storage options, which are basically the archive files and not a video itself and thus cannot be played directly. The size of the ISO image file of a 90-minute video is generally around 5GB to 8G which is definitely a lot of burden on your storage considering the huge amount of important data that you need to store. While converting ISO to MP4 reduces the file size to almost 5 times in MP4 format as compared to ISO file format, an excellent and surefire way to save storage space on your hard drive or external disk.
Another common reason for converting ISO to MP4 is compatibility. Since ISO image files are large in size, they cannot be directly played on various mobile and other devices. MP4 is one of the most common and widely used formats that are compatible working with the majority of the TVs, mobile phones, tablets, gaming consoles, and other devices. Thus converting ISO files to MP4 format makes them compatible of playing, sharing as well as editing with an array of devices without any hassles.
To reduce the file size without any quality loss and offer compatibility with wide range of devices, we need to follow the steps below to learn to convert ISO to MP4.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is the best software if you are looking for options on how to convert ISO to mp4 without losing quality. This professional software is a complete tool taking care of all your file conversion needs. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate allows converting files to more than 1000 formats. Listed below are some features of the software that makes it a leader in its category.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- APEXTRANS technology guarantees 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos, including trimming, merging, cropping and rotating videos
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Video Tutorial: How to Convert ISO to MP4 on Windows
Detailed Steps to Convert DVD ISO to MP4 using Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Step 1 Load ISO files
On your PC/Mac, download, install and launch Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate software. On the main interface under the Convert section > Converting tab, click the drop-down icon of Load DVD and select Load ISO files from drop down options. Next, select ISO file from your PC and click Open to load the file.
Then a prompt window will pop up, you can select the option as you want: Main Movies or All Movies.
Step 2 Select MP4 as the output format
Once ISO file is loaded to Video Converter Ultimate software, click the drop-down icon beside Convert all files to: and select Video> MP4 > the detailed preset.
Step 3 Start Conversion process
Finally, click Convert All to start the process. The ISO file will be successfully converted to MP4 within a few seconds.