- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 2.1 Play MTS on iPad
- 2.2 Play M2TS with Plex Media Server
- 2.3 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.4 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.7 Best MTS to MOV Converter
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.9 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.10 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.11 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.12 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.13 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.15 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.17 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.18 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.19 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3. Camera Video Converters +
- 4. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 4.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 4.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 4.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 4.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 4.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 4.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 4.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 4.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 4.9 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 4.10 Top Sony Camcorders
3 Things You Need to Know About M2TS Subtitles
- Part 1. Best M2TS Subtitle Tool You Must Know
- Part 2. How to Extract Subtitles from M2TS Files
- Part 3. Where to Download Subtitles for Movies
Subtitles are the files embedded in the videos that translate or transcribe the dialogue or narrative. It is also to be noted that the subtitles are the best way to make sure that the best is provided to the videos and the cost is also saved when it comes to dubbing as well. The M2TS subtitles are difficult to add and the related process is also not easy to follow.
Part 1. Best M2TS Subtitle Tool You Must Know
The subjected program is known for converting the video and audio files to other formats as it will make sure that the best is provided to the user within no time at all. But only a few users are of the view that the program has a hidden and gem of feature of adding subtitles. It is also to be noted that the process is very much easy to follow and you can follow the detailed steps as below.
Watch Video Tutorial to Add Subtitles for M2TS Videos
Steps on how to add subtitles to M2TS video file:
Step 1 Open Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
Download and install the program, and run it on your computer.
Step 2 Add M2TS video file.
Click Add Files to open the File Explore, browse the target M2TS file, select it and click Open button to load the file.
Step 3 Add subtitles to the M2TS file.
Select the target format you want, here we make MPG for example, and then click the inverted triangle beside None, select Add Subtitles from the drop-down list. A pop-up window will appear, and add the subtitle file like .srt you want, then click Open to load the subtitle file.
Step 4 Combine the M2TS video with subtitles.
After adding subtitles to the video, you can click Convert All to start merging the M2TS video with subtitles. After a while, you can find the video with subtitles in the Converted tab.
Part 2. How to Extract Subtitles from M2TS Files
It is one of the easiest ways that could be followed. The user just needs to download the program known as tsMuxer that is known for doing wonders in this regard. To make sure that the best is taken out of the program it is advised to follow the steps that are mentioned here in the same order as it will make sure that the issue is not only resolved but the problem is also resolved as soon as the process is applied and it can be done within no time at all.
The process is as follows:
1. The program is to be downloaded from http://www.videohelp.com/software/tsMuxeR and once it has been installed it is to be opened. The user then needs to make sure that the files are added:
2. The audio and video streams are then to be disabled:
3. The user then needs to make sure that the Demux is selected:
4. The location for saving the subtitles should then be selected and it can be an external as one:
5. The start demuxing button should be pressed to make sure that the subtitles are extracted and the process ends here:
Part 3. Where to Download Subtitles for Movies
Following are the three top websites in this regard:
1. Movies subtitles http://www.moviesubtitles.org/ (Freeware).
This website is the best freeware to make sure that the subtitles of the movies are downloaded in appropriate format to make sure that the needful is done:
2. Subscene http://subscene.com/ (Freeware)
It is also one of the websites to make sure that the best subtitles are downloaded and added with the help of the processes that have been mentioned above:
3. Divxsubtitles http://www.divxsubtitles.net/ (Freeware)
To make sure that the best is provided in terms of the subtitle download this website is recommended to the users. It is also to be noted that all those users who are not tech savvy can also use this website as it is very easy to follow and to download the desired subtitle. For any issue online help can also be availed in this regard.