- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 2.1 Play MTS on iPad
- 2.2 Play M2TS with Plex Media Server
- 2.3 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.4 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.7 Best MTS to MOV Converter
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.9 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.10 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.11 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.12 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.13 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.15 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to DVD
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MPG
- 3.18 Convert MOD to WMV
- 3.19 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.20 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.21 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3. Camera Video Converters +
- 4. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 4.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 4.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 4.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 4.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 4.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 4.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 4.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 4.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 4.9 Best 4K Camcorders in 2021
- 4.10 Top Sony Camcorders
3 Things You Need to Know About M2TS Subtitles
- Part 1. Best M2TS Subtitle Tool You Must Know
- Part 2. How to Extract Subtitles from M2TS Files
- Part 3. Where to Download Subtitles for Movies
Subtitles are the files embedded in the videos that translate or transcribe the dialogue or narrative. It is also to be noted that the subtitles are the best way to make sure that the best is provided to the videos, and the cost is also saved when it comes to dubbing. The M2TS subtitles are difficult to add, and the related process is also not easy to follow.
Part 1. Best M2TS Subtitle Tool You Must Know
The subjected program is known for converting the video and audio files to other formats, as it will make sure that the best is provided to the user within no time at all. But only a few users believe that the program has a hidden and gem of adding subtitles. It is also to be noted that the process is very much easy to follow, and you can follow the detailed steps below.
Watch Video Tutorial to Add Subtitles for M2TS Videos
Steps on how to add subtitles to M2TS video file:
Step 1 Add the M2TS video to UniConverter.
On the UniConverter’s main interface, click to select the Toolbox category from the left, click the Subtitle Editor tile from the right window, and select and import the source M2TS video file from your local Windows’ PC to Wondershare UniConverter.
Step 2 Import the SRT file for the M2TS video.
Pause the video playback in the preview window. Next, click the Add from the box that comes up in the Subtitle field, and import the subtitles’ SRT file for the video from your computer to the program. Alternatively, click the Import button to add subtitles,
Step 3 Manage the subtitles.
If the captions need any changes, select the text that you want to modify from under the preview window, and change the content in the Subtitle text box from the upper-right section. Use the Start Time and End Time timers to adjust the display duration you want the text to appear on the screen.
Go through these two steps for all the captions that need modifications before proceeding. Next, change the font to your preferred one like Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana, Tahoma, etc., its size, or color, along with other attributes like bold, italics, or underline using the available options present under the Font section. The stroke width of the font can be adjusted using the Outline Width drop-down list.
Likewise, the opacity level can be changed by dragging the Transparency slider to the left or right as needed. Furthermore, the display location of the subtitles on the screen can manage using the Top, Middle, and Bottom buttons available under the Position section. Clicking the Apply all button lets you apply the configured preferences to all the captions throughout the video. Once everything is set up, click the Apply to all to save the changes, and to get back to the main window.
Step 4 Save as a new video.
Optionally choose an output folder in the File Location field from the bottom and click the Export to produce a new M2TS video with the subtitles.
Part 2. How to Extract Subtitles from M2TS Files
It is one of the easiest ways that could be followed. The user just needs to download the Muxer program, which is known for doing wonders in this regard. To make sure that the best is taken out of the program, it is advised to follow the steps that are mentioned here in the same order as it will make sure that the issue is not only resolved, but the problem is also resolved as soon as the process is applied. It can be done within no time at all.
The process is as follows:
1. The program is to be downloaded from http://www.videohelp.com/software/tsMuxeR, and once it has been installed, it is to be opened. The user then needs to make sure that the files are added:
2. The audio and video streams are then to be disabled:
3. The user then needs to make sure that the Demux is selected:
4. The location for saving the subtitles should then be selected, and it can be an external as one:
5. The start demuxing button should be pressed to ensure that the subtitles are extracted, and the process ends here:
Part 3. Where to Download Subtitles for Movies
The following are the three top websites in this regard:
1. Movies subtitles http://www.moviesubtitles.org/ (Freeware).
This website is the best freeware to make sure that the movies' subtitles are downloaded in an appropriate format to make sure that the needful is done:
2. Subscene http://subscene.com/ (Freeware)
It is also one of the websites to make sure that the best subtitles are downloaded and added with the help of the processes that have been mentioned above:
3. Divxsubtitles (Freeware)
To ensure that the best is provided in terms of the subtitle download, this website is recommended to the users. It is also to be noted that all those not tech-savvy can also use this website as it is very easy to follow and download the desired subtitle. For any issue, online help can also be availed in this regard.