- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 2.1 Play MTS on iPad
- 2.2 Play M2TS with Plex Media Server
- 2.3 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.4 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.7 Best MTS to MOV Converter
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.9 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.10 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.11 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.12 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.13 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.15 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to DVD
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MPG
- 3.18 Convert MOD to WMV
- 3.19 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.20 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.21 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3. Camera Video Converters +
- 4. Other Tips & Tricks +
Complete solutions for videos/pictures from any cameras>>
How to Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS Files to Any Format Quickly and Easily
Many Panasonic camcorders shoot videos in MTS/M2TS format, such as Panasonic HDC-DX1, Panasonic HDC-SD10, Panasonic HDC-HS9/20/200/300/350, etc. Since the format is difficult to play, edit, or share, most of Panasonic users need to convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS files to other common video formats for wide uses. This article will introduce a powerful and easy-to-use Panasonic MTS converter (M2TS supported) to help you quickly convert Panasonic MTS or M2TS files to AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, MPEG, and any other popular audio & video formats on Windows/Mac.
- Part 1. How to convert Panasonic videos on Windows/Mac easily
- Part 2. The most popular 10 Panasonic cameras & camcorders
Part 1. How to convert Panasonic videos on Windows/Mac easily.
Wondershare UniConverter is the best Panasonic MTS/M2TS video converter for Windows/Mac. Just with a few simple clicks, you can convert your Panasonic files to any format you want in very high video quality. In addition, this app provides some classic video editing tools like cropping, trimming, rotating, adding various effects/watermarks/subtitles, etc. What's more, if you want to convert Panasonic M2TS/MTS files to some devices for playback, this app will be the best choice for you. You can play your files on it with the best output effect by simply selecting the provided presetting for the device, without doing any other settings.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Panasonic MTS/M2TS Converter
- Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS videos to 1,000+ formats,, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices like iPhone, iPad, Android phones.
- 90X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit Panasonic MTS/M2TS videos with trimming, cutting, merging, adding subtitles, etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD templates.
- Download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to convert Panasonic M2TS/MTS files to any format on Windows/Mac:
Step 1 Load Panasonic MTS/M2TS videos.
Click the inverted triangle beside the button and select Add from Camcorder to import your local Panasonic MTS/M2TS videos to this program. A window will pop up, select the files you want to convert, and click Add to List to import these MTS/M2TS files.
Note: If need, you can rename the files, re-arrange the order, preview them by clicking the video thumbnails, or even combine them together into one file.
Step 2 Choose a format or device as the output format.
If you want to convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS files to some format, you can select it in this app's output format list. However, if you convert files for playback on some device, you can directly select the device as the output format. The provided output format for the device will certainly fit your device best.
To open its output format list, just click the inverted triangle beside the Output Format: option and then go to the Video or Device tab and select your desire format also the resolution.
If you want to edit videos simply and quickly, such as trim, crop, rotate videos, and add video effects, subtitles, etc. Just click one of the editing icons under the video thumbnail, and then you can access various video editing tools in the pop-up window. Just have fun!
Step 3 Start converting Panasonic MTS/M2TS files.
Start video conversion by clicking the Start All button at the bottom-right corner of the program window. At this time, you can see the process bars that show you the conversion process. When the conversion is over, simply click the Finished tab to get the output files.
Now, you can play, edit or share your Panasonic MTS/M2TS files freely.
Part 2. The most popular 10 Panasonic cameras & camcorders.
1. Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10K
Rating: 4 Stars
- Comes packed with One inch, 20MP sensor that allows capturing brighter and colorful images.
- Featured 3 X (24-72mm) F/1.4-2.8 LECIA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX optical zoom lens coupled with F/1.4-2.8 aperture.
- 3 inches of big touch monitor that can tilt 180 degrees.
- Support 4K Ultra HD video recording along with LUMIX 4K PHOTO.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10K is one of the latest additions to the point and shoot a range of Panasonic Camera. The high-end features of the camera offer DSLR like exposure as well as colors to your images. 4K sharp images, as well as recording, are supported by the model, thanks to its 1”, 20 MP MOS sensor that is coupled with Venus Engine. The LECIA DC VARIO –SUMMILUX lens of the camera facilitates capturing bright images, even in low light conditions.
2. Panasonic Lumix GH5
Rating: 5 Stars
- Features 20.3 MP Micro Four Thirds sensor.
- Comes packed with LECIA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 Lens.
- 3.2 inches vari-angle display and 1,620,000 dots.
- Facilitates internal recording at 4K60/50p and 4k30/25P/24P.
- 5-Axis photo/video Dual IS.2.0 up to 5 stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses.
Panasonic Lumix GH5 is a mirrorless camera that supports DCI 4K and UHD 4K. The fully articulating screen of the camera makes it easy to view and capture images. It supports a maximum continuous shooting speed of 12fps and offers color subsampling at 4:2:2 with 10-bit color depth. Using HDMI, the device is capable of offering live output to the external recorder like Apple ProRes along with the internal recording.
3. Panasonic Lumix G80 / G85
Rating: 5 Stars
- 16MP MFT sensor that improves fine details.
- Features 4K video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps.
- More than 27 options of interchangeable lens.
- The rugged device that is weather sealed splash proof and dustproof.
- Its Dual IS Mark II is very effective.
Panasonic Lumix G80 which is known by the name of G85 in the US is a popular mirrorless camera by Panasonic that has the latest features and specifications. As compared to a DSLR, it is compact in size, and less bulky. The Dual IS Mark II system allows enjoying the body as well as lensing image stabilization. Additional features of the device include Panasonic’s clever Live Cropping feature, over 27 options of interchangeable lens, 3 unique 4K Ultra HD video pause, 4K photo modes, 3.5mm port for external microphones.
4. Panasonic LUMIX GX85
Star Rating: 4 Star
- 16MP mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.
- 5-axis in-body sensor stabilizer that works with LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses.
- 3 inches of tilting touch LCD with thumbwheel controls and integrated viewfinder.
- USB mobile charging option.
- Support 4K imaging performance in 4K videos 4K PHOTO and Post Focus.
Panasonic LUMIX GX85 is a mirrorless ILC camera that comes knitted with impressive AF and can capture good quality images in low light conditions. The DSLR like controls of the device in addition to features like electronic eye finder and touch LCD tilt display give better control while shooting. The camera features a 16MP Digital Live MOS sensor which coupled with Venus Engine allows capturing bright images with minimum noise. The camera can be used for creative purposes with 27 options of the interchangeable lens.
5. Panasonic DC-FZ80K
Rating: 4.5 Stars
- 18.1 MP sensor resolution devices with 4K PHOTO and 4K video capture performance options.
- Comes packed with optically stabilized 20-1200mm LUMIX DC VARIO lens for a long zoom.
- LUMIX DFD focusing system for quick and accurate focusing.
- Allows connecting to mobile devices through a WiFi connection.
- 1170k dot viewfinder, with high resolution and touch LCD display of 3 inches.
Panasonic DC-FZ80K is a point-and-shoot camera that is capable of capturing good quality 4K images and videos. The 20-1200mm 60X LUMIX DC VARIO optical zoom lens of the camera makes it a perfect choice for the users who need to take images from a distance. The Post Focus feature of the camera allows setting the desired focus point after capturing photos. The camera comes with an ergonomic grip that fits perfectly in your hands.
6. Panasonic HC-V770
Rating: 4 Stars
- 20x optical zoom with the 4-drive lens system.
- Support HDR video capture and Full HD 1080p slow-motion video recording.
- To suppress the noise, the model features the Back Side Illumination (BSI) sensor.
- Allows connecting the smartphone video camera wirelessly to have a perfect video effect.
Panasonic HC-V770 is a perfect Panasonic camcorder that has everything which you need to record impressive videos. The camcorder is easy to use, has a good design, and is a value for money. With its 20x long zoom, recording distant activity is clear and bright with the model. Sound recording is decent and its array of effects and filters gives you the freedom to explore your creativeness. For connectivity, WiFi, and NFC features come knitted with the camcorder so that you can connect your smartphone and broadcast the recording in real-time. You can even control your camera from your smartphone.
7. Panasonic HC-WXF991K 4K
Rating: 4 Stars
- LECIA Decoma Lens with 20x optical zoom and 5-ais Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization.
- Features 4K Ultra HD recording.
- 4K Cinema in-camera editing and effects in addition to in-camera editing for 1080p displays.
- Built-in Twin camera and WiFi mobile features.
- Electronic Viewfinder for the semi-professional experience.
Panasonic HC-WXF991K is a high-end camcorder that comes loaded with a 20x optical zoom that allows recording 4K Ultra HD videos. In terms of connectivity, WiFi is supported by the model. Additional features include hybrid optical image stabilization, zoom, and cropping effects, in-camera dolly, electronic viewfinder, 4K PHOTO, HDR range mode, and others.
8. Panasonic HC-X1000
Rating: 5 Stars
- Comes with 20X Leica Lens with the lens mounted control rings.
- Features built-in XLR Professional Audio terminal.
- Support 4K Ultra HD recording in 24p Cinema or 60p quality.
- Support high Bit Rate quality.
- Good quality night scenes can be recorded.
- WiFi and NFC connectivity.
This Panasonic video camera is a good option for the videography lovers as the model supports features needed for professional recording. Impressive night scenes can be recorded using the model, thanks to its 20X Leica lens and built-in XLR audio. If needed, the lens can also be adjusted manually. The camcorder supports 4K, Cinema 4K, and Full-HD recording with 30p, 60p, and 24p frame rates. The model supports an array of formats which makes it perfect for many different applications. In terms of connectivity, it supports WiFi and NFC with remote shooting, easy QR Code connection, and one-touch NFC connection.
9. Panasonic HC-X1
Rating: 4 Stars
- Features LEICA DICOMAR 4K lens 24mm with 20x optical zoom.
- Advanced Optical Image Stabilizer with 5 Axis Hybrid O.I.S.
- Allows VFR – 2 to 60fps /HD Super Slow Motion recording with 120/100fps.
- Support 4K, UHD, and FHD recording.
- 2 channel XLR Radio.
- Support Live HDMI output.
This Panasonic 4k camera is an impressive model by the company that supports professional recording features like 4K 24p, FHD 60p/50p. UHD 60p/50p, HD super slow motion, multi-format recording, and others. The LEICA DICOMAR 24mm lens of the camcorder allows recording in tight spaces. It comes packed with a 4-Drive Lens system that helps in driving 4 lens groups. Additional features include 4K 1 inch MOS sensor, intelligent AF, dual SD memory card slots, allows wireless remote control from iPad, triple manual rings, 2 channel XLR Audio Input Terminal, high-resolution OLED EVF, 3.5-inch touch LCD, UHD/FHD Dual codec recording, and others.
10. Panasonic HC-VX981K
Rating: 4 Stars
- LEICA Decoma 20x optical zoom lens with 5-Axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization.
- Facilitates 4K Ultra HD recording with in-camera editing for 1080p displays.
- Support 4K PHOTO features for capturing high-quality images from 4K frames.
- Features High Dynamic Range mode for reducing high contrast look.
- Support 4K in-camera post panning, cropping and zooming.
This Panasonic HD camcorder is a perfect choice for recording 4K videos in the simplest way. The model features LEICA Decoma 20x optical zoom with in-camera solutions for editing that eliminates any need for third party editing software. The model allows creating multi-camera scene picture-in-picture recording by adding a WiFi link to the mobile camera. The model supports an advanced BSI sensor that is supported by a 4K Crystal Engine that continuously reduces distortion.
So, if you wish to convert your videos shooting with these Panasonic cameras or Panasonic HD video cameras, use Wondershare UniConverter to convert videos to any format you want.