- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps+
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices +
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats +
- 3.1 Convert Canon MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.2 Convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS to Any Format
- 3.3 Convert M2TS/MTS with Handbrake
- 3.4 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.5 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac/Windows
- 3.7 Convert M2TS to MOV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.9 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.10 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.11 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.12 Convert AVCHD to MP4
- 3.13 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.14 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.15 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.16 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.17 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.19 Convert VHS to Digital
- 3.20 Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- 3.21 Convert HDV Video
- 3.22 Convert JVC Camcorder Videos on Mac
- 3.23 Convert MTS to DV
- 3.24 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.25 Convert AVCHD/M2TS/MTS to iTunes
- 3.26 Convert MTS to FLV
- 4. Camera Video Converters +
- 4.1 Top 5 Free Online MTS to MOV Converter
- 4.2 Free MTS Converter
- 4.3 Best M2TS Converter
- 4.4 Sanyo Camcorder Converter
- 4.5 Sony Camcorder Converter
- 4.6 Top VHS Converters
- 4.7 Tod Converter for Mac
- 4.8 Free MOD Converter
- 4.9 MOD Converter for Mac
- 4.10 M2T Converter
- 4.11 Best MTS Converter
- 4.12 MTS Convert on Mac
- 4.13 TS Converter for Mac
- 4.14 TS Converter for Windows
- 4.15 MTS to WMV Converter
- 4.16 Aiseesoft MTS Converter Alternative
- 5. Other Tips & Tricks +
- 5.1 Full Guide to Camera Video File Formats
- 5.2 Add Subtitles to M2TS
- 5.3 Transfer Videos from Camcorder to Computer
- 5.4 Burn Videos from Camcorder to DVD
- 5.5 Compress Camcorder Video
- 5.6 Upload M2TS to YouTube
- 5.7 Connect Camcorder to Mac
- 5.8 Import Sony Video to Mac
- 5.9 Best Connon Cameras & Camcorders
- 5.10 Best JVC Camcorders
- 5.11 Best 4K Camcorders in 2017
- 5.12 The Most Popular Panasonic Cameras
- 5.13 Best Sony Video Camera
- 5.14 Top Sony Camcorders
Many Panasonic camcorders shoot videos in MTS/M2TS format, such as Panasonic HDC-DX1, Panasonic HDC-SD10, Panasonic HDC-HS9/20/200/300/350 etc. Since the format is difficult to play, edit, or share, most of Panasonic users need to convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS files to other formats for wide uses. This article will introduce a powerful and easy-to-use Panasonic MTS converter to you (M2TS supported). With it, you can quickly convert Panasonic MTS or M2TS files to AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, MPEG and any other popular audio & video formats.
Its name is Wondershare Video Converter or Wondershare Video Converter for Mac . Just with a few simple clicks, you can convert your Panasonic files to any format you want in very high video quality. In addition, this app provides some classic video editing tools like cropping, trimming, rotating, adding various effects/watermark/subtitles, etc. This feature is very useful for you if you convert files just for editing in video editing programs, for it'll greatly simply your project. What's more, if you want to convert Panasonic M2TS/MTS files to some device for playback, this app will be the best choice for you. You can play your files on it with the best output effect by simply selecting the provided presetting for the device, without doing any other settings.
Next, I'll show you how to use this smart Panasonic M2TS converter to convert Panasonic files step by step. Before doing this, you need to add MTS/M2TS files from your Panasonic camcorder to your computer.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert video to 1,000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, casting video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Steps on how to convert Panasoic M2TS/MTS files to other format like MP4/AVI/MOV:
Step 1 Load Panasonic MTS/M2TS videos.
Click the inverted triangle beside Add Files button and select Add from Camcorder to import your local Panasonic MTS/M2TS videos to this program. A window will pop up, select the files you want to convert and click Add to List to import these MTS/M2TS files.
Note: If need, you can re-name the files, re-arrange the order, preview them by clicking the video thumbnails, or even combine them together into one file.
Step 2 Choose a format or device as the output format like MOV.
If you want to convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS files to some format, you can select it in this app's output format list. However, if you convert files for playback on some device, you can directly select the device as the output format. The provided output format for the device will certainly fit your device best.
To open its output format list, just click the inverted triangle beside Convert all files to in the Output Format pane, and then go to Video > the format you want > the resolution or Device tab > device category > the specific device.
Step 3 Edit your video files (Optional).
This app can meet your basic video editing needs, such as trim, crop, rotate videos, and add video effects, subtitles etc. Simply click one of the Editing icons under the thumbnail, and then you can access various video editing tools in the pop-up window. Just have a fun!
Step 4 Start converting Panasonic MTS/M2TS files.
Start video conversion by clicking the Convert All button at the bottom-right corner of the program window. At this time, you can see the process bars that shows you the conversion process. When the conversion is over, simply click the Converted tab to get the output files.
Now, you can play, edit or share your Panasonic MTS/M2TS files freely.
Watch the video tutorial to convert Panasonic MTS/M2TS: