- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn WMV to DVD Player Format
- 1.12 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
MOV is a file format storing digital videos with high definition and commonly used in camcorder records. Watching QuickTime MOV file on DVD player is a great option because it can fast-forward and rewind quicker than VCRs and has high-definition compatibility. However, QuickTime MOV files are not DVD player natively supported format, you need to convert MOV to DVD firstly. In this article, you'll learn two easy and quick solutions.
- Part 1. How to Convert MOV to DVD on Mac and Windows
- Part 2. Burn QuickTime MOV to DVD Directly on Mac and Windows
- Part 3. The Differences Between The Two MOV to DVD Burners
There are a myriad number of MOV to DVD tools available, but if you wish to get the best results with easy to use features, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is the answer. This professional software is designed keeping all video related needs in mind and works well with experienced as well as novice users. Working as all-in-one DVD toolkit, it comes loaded with power packed features. Additionally, it also allows converting, transferring, downloading, and recording media files.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Best MOV to DVD Converter for Windows 10 / Mac (Mojave Included)
- Allows burning videos to DVD folder, ISO files, DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Built-in video editor allows customizing videos before burning with features like cropping, rotating, trimming and others.
- Allows setting free DVD menu templates with various themes.
- Facilitates adding personalized background image and music for DVD.
- Enables real-time preview of all the changes and adjustments.
- Works as DVD burning software for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
- Convert videos to any format in batch with less quality loss.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
Once the MOV files are burned using Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, they are automatically converted to DVD supported VOB format. Windows and Mac, both the platforms are supported by the program. Listed below are the steps to burn MOV file to DVD on Mac system.
Watch Video Tutorial to Burn MOV to DVD with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate on Windows
Steps to burn MOV to DVD using Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac:
Step 1 Run Wondershare MOV to DVD converter and load MOV file(s).
Once you have downloaded and installed the program, run it on your Mac system. Go to the Burn section, click +Add Files to load MOV files. Alternatively, you can drag and drop MOV files to the Burn interface.
The MOV videos can also be edited by clicking the Edit icon under the added video thumbnail. Learn more about how to edit MOV videos.
Step 2 Select DVD template and adjust settings for DVD.
Once desired MOV files are added, select the desired DVD template. You can switch the left and right arrow to check the available options. Click the Edit icon in the top-right corner to open a new window to look for more templates or to add background music or image.
Enter the details regarding the DVD label, and click drop down menu to select Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality.
Step 3 Burn MOV to DVD.
At the Burn video to: section, select the destination DVD where you want to burn the video to. Finally, click the Burn button to start the process to convert MOV to DVD.
If you are looking for another solution on how to burn an MOV file to DVD, Wondershare DVD Creator is also a good choice. The program allows converting all types of movies to DVD disc, DVD folder, or ISO image files. There is more than 40 free static and dynamic DVD menu templates included along with an option to personalize your video by adding a music or image of your choice as background. The built-in editor with an array of features allows customizing videos as needed. Additional features include real-time preview, volume adjustment, aspect ratio settings and others. The software is compatible working with Windows and Mac system. You can also try MOV to DVD free conversion using the trial version of the software.
Steps to burn MOV to DVD with Wondershare DVD Creator:
Step 1 Open Wondershare DVD Creator and select disc type.
Once the MOV to DVD converter is downloaded and installed on your system and open it. From the main interface, select Create a DVD Video disc option.
Step 2 Import MOV video files.
Click Import from the Source tab to browse and add desired MOV files from your PC. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the files.
For editing, hit the pencil icon to open the new window for editing options.
Step 3 Customize DVD template and DVD Menu.
Click the Menu tab to select from the given template options. At the given window, you can also customize your video by selecting aspect ratio, adding background music and image, adding text, customizing thumbnail, and creating chapters.
Step 4 Preview your DVD. (Optional)
Once all settings are done, click the Preview tab to check the DVD creation. You can always go back if other changes or settings are needed.
Step 5 Burn MOV to DVD.
Select the Burn tab to move to the final step. Here select the details regarding the Disc label, Burner, TV Standard, playback mode, and Folder Path. You can also burn your MOV files to softcopy form by selecting ISO format. Click the Burn button to start with the process of burning MOV files to DVD.
With the above steps, you can easily resolve all your problems of how to burn MOV to DVD in a simple and quick manner.
Watch Video Tutorial to Burn MOV to DVD with Wondershare DVD Creator
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate and Wondershare DVD Creator, both are good options to burn MOV file to DVD. Depending on your burning and other requirements, you can select the program that best suits you. The comparison table given below will help you with the selection process.
|Features/Programs||Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate||Wondershare DVD Creator|
|Burn DVD, Blu-ray DVD, ISO files||Yes||Yes|
|Supported Formats||More than 1000 formats.||All popularly used SD video, HD video, and image formats.|
|Built-in editor with features like trimming, cropping, and others||Yes||Yes|
|Video customisation with features like adding background music, image, and others||Yes||Yes|
|Included DVD menu templates and themes||Includes a number of template and designs to select from.||Includes more than 40 static and dynamic template and themes.|
|Video conversion to other formats||Yes, support conversion between more than 1000 formats||No|
|Video Download||Yes, allows downloading videos from over 10,000 sites including popular sites like YouTube, Vimeo, and others||No|
|Video Transfer||Yes, allows transferring videos between Apple devices, Android devices, USB flash drive, external drive, and others||No|
|Free trial version||Yes||Yes|
|Price||multiple plans with 1 year subscription at $39.95 and Lifetime license at $59.95.||Multiple plans with 1 yearr licence at $29.95 and Lifetime licence at $45.95.|
So whenever you are looking for a quick, simple, and high-quality solution on how to burn a MOV file to DVD, Wondershare is there at your service with two of its best software.