- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn WMV to DVD Player Format
- 1.12 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
Your computer is stocked by VOB movies and want to burn them to DVD? According to a survey conducted by a software company among 1000 people, there are 83% of them will choose to convert VOB to DVD. Well, you can backup all your favorite VOB movies to release your local disk space. All you need is a VOB burner: UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), which can help you convert and burn VOB files to DVD with excellent video quality.
The below guide takes this DVD Creator for Windows for example (Windows 10 included). Creating DVD from VOB on Mac (macOS Mojave included) is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best VOB Burner for Windows/Mac (macOS Mojave included)
- Burn many formats like VOB, MKV, MOV, MP4, AVI to DVD or Blu-ray disc with many built-in menu templates.
- Convert many kinds of videos, like YouTube videos, iPhone Videos, HD camcorder videos to DVDs.
- Make your video DVD more customized: you can personalize the DVD with captions, DVD menu, chapter menu, background music and pictures.
- Save any video as VOB file, ISO file, or DVD folder.
- It has nice compatibility with all types of DVDs, burner devices and 16:9/4:3 TVs.
- Add DVD videos to computer and transfer DVD videos to Devices directly with the converter.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 sites.
- In-program editing tools helps customize your DVD videos, like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to Burn VOB to DVD Easily?
Free download vob to dvd burner to create DVD from VOB files before the following steps.
Step 1 Load VOB files to this VOB Burner.
When you launch this VOB to DVD converter, locate the Burn menu > Add Files button to import VOB video files and organize DVD contents. After VOB video files are added, simply drag and drop to adjust the video order if you need.
If you want to convert VOB to DVD with external subtitle, you can add these subtitles formats: SRT, ASS and SSA. To do it, just click the drop-down icon beside the "none" tab under the file information, and then select Add Subtitle to load your subtitles.
Step 2 Edit VOB videos and personalize DVD template.
Before converting VOB videos to DVD, it's optional to edit VOB files. If you want, choose one of the Editing icons under the video thumbnail to open the video editing window. A wide range of editing tools are built in: trim, crop, rotate, add subtitles, add watermark, apply effects and so on.
After that, you can click the Editing icon to choose the free DVD templates, you can customize it by adjusting music background and background image, setting DVD title, click OK to save the settings. Also, you can set the DVD parameters on the right panel by selecting aspect ratio 16:9 or 4:3, TV standard, video quality, etc.
Step 3 Burn VOB to DVD or Convert VOB to ISO / DVD Folder.
Now, you need to choose where you want to burn your VOB files. If you want to burn VOB files to DVD, then make sure a blank DVD disc has been inserted into your DVD drive. The default option is to burn VOB files to DVD. However, you can choose to create a DVD Folder or ISO Image file. Hit the Burn button at the lower right corner of the window to make DVD from .vob. The conversion will finish in a short time if your videos are not too large. Before burning, you can also preview it by clicking the Play icon.
With professional Wondershare VOB to DVD maker(Windows 10 supported), you can easily make DVD from VOB files so that you can enjoy a quality time watching VOB movies on your DVD player with your family and friends or send the discs to them for better sharing.
Burning VOB to DVD tips:
1. A VOB file is a container format in DVD-Video media which contains video, audio, subtitle, menu and navigation contents. It's the main content in a DVD Folder (VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS). If you burn VOB files to DVD in Mac, Wondershare UniConverter for Mac can copy your Video_TS folder directly to DVD without any decoding, which means the DVD file created out of your VOB files will of the exact same quality.
2. VOB to DVD burner also provides different style of DVD menus. If you skip to choose a menu for your DVD, the software will set a default DVD menu for you. You can personalize the DVD menu by changing the menu buttons, thumbnails, frames, etc. Or select "No Menu" to burn VOB DVD without menus.