- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.12 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 1.15 MP4 to DVD Online
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.14 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 5.17 Convert 8mm to DVD
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
6 Best Video to DVD Converters to Convert Any Video to DVD Easily
Have downloaded your favorite videos from YouTube and other popular sites and want to enjoy them on our big screen HD TV? No worries when you have a DVD converter at your service. A good video to DVD converter has become a necessity to have a backup of your important and special videos and make them playable over a range of devices and players. Moreover, converting your videos to DVD allows easy sharing them with your near and dear ones. Read below to clear your queries on how to convert video to DVD, and learn the top 6 best and free video to DVD converter to help you handle your issues.
- Part 1. What Is An Ideal DVD Converter
- Part 2. 6 Recommended Video to DVD Converters
- Part 3. Conclusion on How to Choose Video to DVD Converter
There are a number of video to DVD converters available that comes loaded with a different set of features and functions. If you are in search of a program to transfer video to DVD, there are certain specifications which are needed for the smooth process. Listed below are the features that must be present in an ideal DVD converter.
1. Support all major formats to convert video to DVD: An ideal converter should support all major and popularly used formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV and others which can be converted to DVD format.
2. Allows editing final video: An ideal video to DVD service, program or software should allow video editing so that final video can be customized as per requirements. Some needed features that should be available are cropping, trimming, joining, splitting, and adding a background image and audio files.
3. Intuitive interface: In order to change the video to DVD in an easy and simple manner, the program should have an intuitive interface. A user-friendly program can be used by all types of people without having a technical background.
4. Organizing videos and clips: A good video to DVD transfer service should have features that allow you to keep their videos, clips, and other files in an organized manner.
5. Burn any video to a DVD: An ideal tool to convert video to DVD format should burn all types of video to a DVD in a simple and quick manner.
6. Additional features: A professional and good video to DVD converter machine comes packed with added features like fast conversion, video download, free video templates, adding background image and music, burning multiple DVDs with one-time settings, real-time preview, and others.
There are a number of programs and software that help to copy video to DVD. You can select a tool that best suits your requirements. In the following part, we recommend some of the best programs for putting video onto DVD.
1. Wondershare UniConverter (Most Recommended)
One of the top recommended video software to convert videos to DVD is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This professional program from Wondershare is an excellent video toolbox that looks after all your videos related needs, be it burning to DVD, converting, transferring, editing and others. Using UniConverter, you can convert all popular video formats to DVD and Blu-ray disc in just a few steps. Burning music to CD are also available with this converter.
Key Features of Wondershare DVD Converter:
Wondershare UniConverter - Best Video to DVD Converter for Windows/Mac (Catalina Included)
- Convert all formats videos to DVD compatible format(VOB) and burn into DVD/Blu-ray disc.
- Support over 1000 video/audio formats like MP4/MOV/MKV/AVI/MP3/WMA/WAV, and more.
- Burn videos in any format to DVD/Blu-ray disc directly and simply.
- Built-in video editor to customize videos before converting and burning with features like trimming, cropping, rotating, and more.
- Burn videos to DVD with free menu templates and other customized features.
- Download videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites by simply pasting links.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to Convert Video to DVD using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1 Launch Wondershare Video to DVD Converter and Add Files
Download, install and open Wondershare UniConverter on your PC/Mac. Under the Convert tab, browse and add local videos by hitting the +Add Files. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the files to the interface.
Step 2 Select DVD Video (VOB) as Output Format
Once your video is added, select DVD compatible format VOB and its resolution from the Video tab under the Convert all files to: option.
Step 3 Convert Video to DVD Video
Finally, click the Convert all to start the video to DVD conversion process. You're optional to change the output destination folder before the conversion and find the converted files by tapping the Output icon.
Bonus feature: Burn video to DVD in clicks
In addition to conversion, Wondershare UniConverter also helps to burn video to DVD in Windows as well as Mac system. You can convert MP4/MOV/WMV to DVD easily with following simple steps.
Steps to Burn Video to DVD for Playback Using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1: Open the Wondershare DVD burner on your PC/Mac. On the main interface, click +Add Files from the Burn tab to add video files from your PC. Alternatively, you can also add the downloaded and recorded videos or video from Load DVD option.
Step 2: Once the video is added to the software interface, select the desired DVD template from the given options. Move the right and the left arrow to browse the available template designs. Next, enter further details like DVD label, Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality. Click the edit icon to open settings window for further video editing and to add background image or music.
Step 3: At Burn video to: option, select the destination folder or DVD where you want to burn the video. Finally, hit Burn to start the process.
Now, you can follow the above steps to know how to burn video to DVD/Blu-ray disc quickly, and play your burned DVD in any playable devices.
2. Free Video to DVD Converter
If you have limited conversion needs and looking for a pocket-friendly tool, then a free video to DVD converter will prove to be an apt choice. There are a number of these free programs available and one of the popularly used is DVDVideoSoft Free Video to DVD Converter. This desktop software allows converting an array of formats to DVD and also facilitates burning them to a DVD disk. Thus this DVDVideoSoft tool is a decent program to burn video to DVD Windows. The software allows creating simple and functional DVD menu automatically and also helps in detecting the size of the future video and DVD folder. The program runs on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/SP3 OS and has no adware or spyware and is safe to use.
Cons of using DVDVideoSoft Free Video to DVD Converter:
- Works only on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/SP3 OS and does not support Mac system.
- Allows converting videos to the only DVD and does not support other output formats.
- Does not support any DVD templates and customized settings.
- The burning successful rate is not high.
You can opt for this free video to DVD converter and burner for basic video conversion and burning needs.
While Windows feature Windows Media Player that offers standard disc-burning utilities, another DVD burning software that is Windows-based in nature is ImgBurn. This is free software that comes from DVD Decrypter makers. ImgBurn is proven to be reliable and easy to use DVD burning software allowing users to burn and read DVDs as well as ISOs. This software appeals to many users for the reason that installation is extremely easy with “Wizard” tool helping in setting up the program. ImgBurn has also the ability to completely customize the software and users can choose from the six different modes and the 13 setting tabs. ImgBurn is also unbeatable when it comes to reading disc to images in your hard drive as well as building disc image from your computer files.
4. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free
Individuals should definitely check out on Ashampoo Burning Studio Free if they are looking for an excellent DVD-burning software option offering many other bonus features. This software has the ability to burn all forms of discs such as Blu-r ay and its burn speed can be automatically set. The thing that is particularly impressive about this DVD burning software is that it provides integrated support for more than 1,700 DVD burners.
For full-pledged DVD burning software which is easy to use and completely free, there is no greater option than BurnAware. This software can create top quality DVDs which even includes Blu-ray. BurnAware has also the capacity of making and burning ISO images. However, what makes this software really stands out is the user interface. BurnAware requires lower CPU usage and it’s multilingual and clean. It also comes with advanced options like ISO levels and restrictions, ability to delete DVDs, session selections, direct copying and byte-by-byte verification.
6. Freemake Video Converter
This is also one of the best DVD converters helping you convert video to DVD, MPG, MP4, FLV, AVI and Android-friendly videos on Mac OS and Windows 10. Freemake Video Converter is also capable of decrypting and converting DVD videos in several forms while ultimately keeping the quality of the video or audio file. Before, it was a completely free video to DVD converter, but now it always prompts you to upgrade to the premium version.
If you are getting your movie library in proper order, it helps a lot to have your video in the right format that you know would play in any device without issue, you need to choose the best DVD converter. To avoid wasting your DVD disc and time to try more software free or paid and find a reliable one. Wondershare UniConverter can meet above needs.
Watch Video Tutorial to Burn Videos to DVD with Wondershare UniConverter