- 1. Convert Other Format to AVI+
- 1.1 WMV to AVI Converter
- 1.2 MOV to AVI Converter
- 1.3 MOV to AVI Converter for Mac
- 1.4 WebM to AVI Converter
- 1.5 MPG to AVI Converter
- 1.6 FLV to AVI Converter
- 1.7 M4V to AVI Converter for Mac
- 1.8 M4V to AVI Desktop vs Online Converter
- 1.9 3GP to AVI Converter
- 1.10 RMVB to AVI Converter
- 1.11 DivX to AVI Converter
- 1.12 WLMP to AVI Converter
- 1.13 VRO to AVI Converter
- 1.14 Video TS to AVI Converter
- 1.15 DV to AVI Conveter
- 1.16 MTS to AVI Converter
- 1.17 ASF to AVI Converter
- 1.18 MXF to AVI Converter
- 1.19 VOB to AVI Converter
- 1.20 MOD to AVI Converter
- 1.21 Convert MOV to AVI Online
- 1.22 Convert WTV to AVI
- 1.23 Convert DVR to AVI
- 1.24 Convert Torrent to AVI
- 1.25 Convert VOB to AVI on Mac
- 1.26 Convert AVCHD to AVI
- 1.27 Convert MSWMM to AVI
- 1.28 Convert OGV to AVI
- 1.29 Convert YouTube video to AVI
- 1.30 Convert Windows Movie Maker Video to AVI
- 1.31 Convert Windows DVD Maker Video to AVI
- 1.32 Burn DVD to AVI with handbrake
- 1.33 Export Windows Live Movie Maker in AVI
- 1.34 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.35 Free M2TS to AVI Converter
- 1.36 Free WMV to AVI Online Converter
- 1.37 Free VOB to AVI Online Converter
- 2. Convert AVI to Other Format+
- 2.1 AVI to MOV Converter
- 2.2 AVI to M4V Converter
- 2.3 AVI to FLV Converter
- 2.4 AVI to WMV Converter
- 2.5 AVI to DV Converter
- 2.6 AVI to SWF Converter
- 2.7 AVI to DVD Converter
- 2.8 AVI to DivX Converter
- 2.9 AVI to ISO Converter
- 2.10 AVI to TS Converter
- 2.11 AVI to VOB Converter
- 2.12 Convert AVI to MPEG Online
- 2.13 Convert AVI to MPEG2
- 2.14 Convert AVI to MPEG4
- 2.15 Convert AVI to iPod
- 2.16 Import AVI to iPad
- 2.17 Convert AVI to iPhone
- 2.18 Import AVI to iMovie
- 2.19 Convert AVI to iMovie on Mac
- 2.20 Convert AVI to FCP Mac
- 2.21 Convert AVI to YouTube
- 2.22 Burn AVI to DVD
- 2.23 AVI to 3GP Online Converter
- 2.24 AVI to MOV Online Converter
- 3. Play AVI & Other Tips+
- 3.1 Play AVI on TV
- 3.2 Play AVI on Apple TV
- 3.3 Play AVI in Samsung galaxy s6
- 3.4 Play AVI in Nexus10
- 3.5 Play AVI on Xbox one
- 3.6 Play AVI on Xbox360
- 3.7 Play AVI in QuickTime
- 3.8 Play AVI in Windows Media Player
- 3.9 Stream AVI to TV with Chromecast
- 3.10 MOVAVI Alternative for Windows
- 3.11 MOVAVI Alternative
- 3.12 Online Video Converter to AVI
- 3.13 Online AVI Converter
- 3.14 AVI Converter for windows 10
- 3.15 AVI Converter without watermark
- 3.16 Free AVI Player for windows
- 3.17 AVI Player for Mac
- 3.18 AVI Cutter
- 3.19 Add Metadata to AVI
- 3.20 3D AVI Creator
AVI is the most commonly used video format. A large number of movies are in this format. However, it cannot be played directly on a DVD player. Therefore, it's very common to convert AVI to DVD in order to better enjoy the videos on DVD player or TV.
For Windows platform, AVI videos can be easily converted to DVD with many DVD burning software. If you want to burn AVI to DVD in Mac (Sierra included), usually you may need to convert AVI to DVD (the QuickTime video format for Mac) first and burn DVD with iDVD or other similar applications. Alternatively, why not use a AVI DVD burner that directly converts and burns AVI videos to DVD in Mac in one stop? Just find the best video converter below.
- Part 1. All-in-one AVI to DVD Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Part 2. Powerful AVI to DVD Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Part 3. AVI to DVD Video Converter Comparison
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Burn video almost in any format,customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Edit, Enhance & Personalize Your Videos File.
- Convert to over 1000 formats including 4K/3D.
- APEXTRANS technology converts files 30x faster than competitor products.
- Download videos from another 1000+ video sharing sites with One Click!
- Easily record streaming online videos
- Streaming Your Media to TV.
- Transfer Video Without USB Cable.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
- Professional 1-click to convert AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, Dvix, MPG, VOB videos and burn to DVD.
- Add additional photo slideshows to save treasured memories.
- Create DVD-Video Disc, DVD folders or ISO image in high quality.
- Smartly fit to disc even your content space exceeds the disc capacity.
- Advanced setting like DVD burning speed and video quality to ensure the best result.
Easy steps to convert AVI to DVD for Windows (Windows 10 included)
Step 1 Load AVI videos
After you install AVI DVD burner, open it and click 'Import' to load your source AVI videos. Alternatively, you can drag AVI videos from your hard drive direclty into the program window. Pictures and slideshows can also be imported.
Step 2 Edit AVI videos and make DVD menus (optional)
AVI to DVD burner makes it very convenient to make minor changes to a video in the same software. Click the pencil icon besides each video title to access the edit window. Here, you'll find all common editing tools you may need. like crop, trim, rotate, watermark, effects, and more.
After that, go to 'Menu' tab to customize a menu for your DVD. There are different styles of built-in menu templates, frames and play buttons for you to choose. After selecting a menu template, you can also add text, background music, and more. When you finish the menu authoring, you can preview your DVD show to check if everythong goes as you like.
Step 3 Start AVI to DVD burning
Now, you've come to the last step. Click Burn and choose the right TV standard: "NTSC" 30fps is used in USA, Canada and Japan, while "PAL" is 25fps, used in Europe and Asia. After that, click Burn to start AVI video to DVD converting right away. The converting time depends on your source AVI file size, and quality you choose. Usually the larger size or higher quality, the more time it will need. When AVI to DVD burning done, you can watch DVD using any home DVD player with a TV set.
Video Tutorial: How to Convert AVI to DVD