- 1. Convert Popular Formats to AVI+
- 1.1 WMV to AVI Converter
- 1.2 MOV to AVI Converter
- 1.3 MOV to AVI Converter for Mac
- 1.4 MKV to AVI Converter
- 1.5 Free MP4 to AVI Converter
- 1.6 WebM to AVI Converter
- 1.7 MPG to AVI Converter
- 1.8 FLV to AVI Converter
- 1.9 Convert ISO to AVI
- 1.10 Convert M4V to AVI
- 1.11 3GP to AVI Converter
- 1.12 RMVB to AVI Converter
- 1.13 DivX to AVI Converter
- 1.14 WLMP to AVI Converter
- 1.15 VRO to AVI Converter
- 1.16 Video TS to AVI Converter
- 1.17 DV to AVI Conveter
- 1.18 MTS to AVI Converter
- 1.19 VOB to AVI Converter
- 1.20 Convert MP3 to AVI
- 2. Convert Other Formats to AVI+
- 2.1 ASF to AVI Converter
- 2.2 MXF to AVI Converter
- 2.3 MOD to AVI Converter
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to AVI
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 2.5 Convert DVD to AVI
- 2.7 Convert WTV to AVI
- 2.8 Convert DVR to AVI
- 2.9 Convert Torrent to AVI
- 2.10 Convert AVCHD to AVI
- 2.11 Convert MSWMM to AVI
- 2.12 Convert OGV to AVI
- 2.13 Convert YouTube video to AVI
- 2.14 Convert Windows Movie Maker Video to AVI
- 2.15 Convert Windows DVD Maker Video to AVI
- 2.16 Burn DVD to AVI with handbrake
- 2.17 Export Windows Live Movie Maker in AVI
- 2.18 Free M2TS to AVI Converter
- 2.19 Convert JPG to AVI
- 2.20 Convert PPT to AVI
- 3. Convert AVI to Popular Formats+
- 3.1 AVI to MOV Converter
- 3.2 AVI to MOV Online Converter
- 3.3 AVI to MKV Converter
- 3.4 AVI to 3GP Online Converter
- 3.5 AVI to M4V Converter
- 3.6 AVI to FLV Converter
- 3.7 AVI to WMV Converter
- 3.8 Free AVI to MPEG Converter
- 3.9 AVI to DV Converter
- 3.10 AVI to SWF Converter
- 3.11 AVI to DVD Converter
- 3.12 AVI to DivX Converter
- 3.13 AVI to ISO Converter
- 3.14 AVI to TS Converter
- 3.15 AVI to VOB Converter
- 3.16 Convert AVI to MP4
- 3.17 Convert AVI to MP3
- 4. Convert AVI to Other Formats+
- 4.1 Convert AVI to iTunes
- 4.2 Convert AVI to WebM
- 4.3 Convert AVI to 3GP
- 4.4 Convert AVI to iMovie
- 4.5 Import AVI to iMovie
- 4.6 Convert AVI to Xvid
- 4.7 Convert AVI to Chromecast
- 4.8 Convert AVI to MPEG2
- 4.9 Convert AVI to MPEG4
- 4.10 Convert AVI to iPod
- 4.11 Convert AVI to GIF
- 4.12 Convert AVI to iPhone
- 4.13 Convert AVI to FCP Mac
- 4.14 Convert AVI to YouTube
- 4.15 Burn AVI to DVD
- 5. Convert AVI Online +
- 6. Play AVI+
- 6.1 Top AVI Player
- 6.2 Play AVI on Mac
- 6.3 Play AVI on iPad
- 6.4 Play AVI on iPhone
- 6.5 Play AVI on Xbox one
- 6.6 Play AVI on Xbox360
- 6.7 Play AVI with VLC Player
- 6.8 Play AVI in QuickTime
- 6.9 Play AVI in Windows Media Player
- 6.10 Play AVI in Samsung galaxy s6
- 6.11 Play AVI on Apple TV
- 6.12 Play AVI on TV
- 7. AVI Tips & Tricks+
- 7.1 MOVAVI Alternative for Windows
- 7.2 MOVAVI Alternative
- 7.3 Free AVI Converter on Mac
- 7.4 AVI Converter for Windows 10
- 7.5 Free AVI Converters on Mac
- 7.6 AVI Converters
- 7.7 Free AVI Player for windows
- 7.8 AVI Player for Mac
- 7.9 AVI Cutter
- 7.10 Make AVI Smaller
- 7.11 Reduce AVI File Size
- 7.12 Compress AVI
- 7.13 Add Metadata to AVI
- 7.14 3D AVI Creator
- 7.15 Repair AVI File
AVI to DVD: Top 5 AVI to DVD Converters in 2019
AVI is the most commonly used video format. A large number of movies are in this format. However, it cannot be played directly on a DVD player. Therefore, it's very common to convert AVI to DVD in order to better enjoy the videos on DVD player or TV.
For Windows platform, AVI videos can be easily converted to DVD with many DVD burning software. If you want to burn AVI to DVD in Mac (Mojave included), usually you may need to convert AVI to DVD (the QuickTime video format for Mac) first and burn DVD with iDVD or other similar applications. Alternatively, why not use a AVI to DVD burner that directly converting AVI videos to DVD on Mac and Windows in one stop? Just find the AVI to DVD video converters below.
- Part 1. How to Burn AVI to DVD on Windows/Mac Without Watermarks
- Part 2. How to Burn AVI to DVD Free with Easy Steps
- Part 3. Other Ways to Convert AVI to DVD
Part 1. How to Burn AVI to DVD on Windows/Mac Without Watermarks
To burn your AVI files to a DVD disc in high quality and without any watermark, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter. This professional software supports all popular formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, and others to burn them to a disc. You can choose from the available DVD template and themes to create a professional looking DVD. You can even add a background image or a music file to the disc. Wondershare software also allows burning videos to a DVD folder or ISO files for burning them to a disc later. Windows and Mac version of the software is available for a simple and quick installation.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best WMV to VOB Converter for Windows/Mac
- Convert AVI to DVD at super fast speed and without losing quality.
- Support 1000+ formats including MP4, MOV, WMV, and device-specific formats.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, rotating, adding watermarks, editing subtitles, and more.
- Burn AVI to DVD with free menu templates for easy playback on TV.
- Download online videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and other 10,000+ sites easily.
- 30X faster converting speed than other common video converters.
- Transfer converted files to iPhone/iPad/Android devices via a USB cable.
- All-in-one video tool: video compressor, video converter, GIF maker, screen recorder, image converter, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to burn AVI to DVD on Windows/Mac using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Add AVI files to AVI to DVD converter.
Run Wondershare UniConverter on your PC/Mac and select the Burn section from the main interface. To browse and add local videos, click on the +Add Files button. You can also drag and drop the files. Files converted, downloaded, and recorded using the software can also be added to the interface from their respective sections.
Step 2 Choose DVD menu templates for AVI files.
The files added appear on the interface at the left side with a thumbnail image. On the right-hand side of the interface, move the arrows to check the available templates. Name and a thumbnail of the design appear. To check more templates and add background music or a picture click on the settings icon to open a new pop-up window.
Step 3 Customize output settings for AVI DVD.
Next, at the DVD Label section, enter a desired disc name. Also choose Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality settings.
Step 4 Convert AVI to DVD on Windows/Mac.
Insert a blank DVD disc into your computer. At the top-right corner, select the burner at the Burn video to: tab. Finally, click on the Burn button to proceed with the process.
Part 2. How to Burn AVI to DVD Free with Easy Steps
If you don't mind having a watermark disc if it can save you from purchasing software then Wondershare Free Video Converter is a good choice. This free software can be installed on your Windows and Mac system for burning videos in AVI and other formats to a DVD disc with watermark. The program also allows you to select from the available DVD menu templates for creating a customized disc. If you do not have a blank disc at hand, videos can be burned to a DVD folder or an ISO file that can be later burned to a disc when available.
Steps to convert AVI to DVD format using Wondershare Free Video Converter
Step 1: Run Wondershare Free software on your computer and add the AVI videos by dragging and dropping them to the interface or by hitting the +Add Files button on the Burn section.
Step 2: Choose the DVD template designs from the available options.
Step 3: Enter DVD name and choose other disc settings.
Step 4: At Burn video to: tab on the top-right corner, select location to burn the files, and then click on the Burn button to burn AVI files to DVD free.
Part 3. Other Ways to Convert AVI to DVD
A number of other tools to convert AVI to DVD in decent quality are available. For your reference, listed below are a few more tools.
1. Wondershare DVD Creator
This is dedicated disc burning software from Wondershare that works on your Windows and Mac system. Videos in more than 150 formats including AVI can be converted to a DVD disc, Blu-ray disc, DVD folder, and ISO file using the program. The software allows burning multiple videos in different formats to a single DVD disc at a time. The built-in editor allows customizing videos before the burning process. More than 100 free static and dynamic DVD templates are available with the software for customizing the disc menu. Chapters can also be created manually and automatically using the software. Music files to a CD can also be burned. With an array of features, the software works as best free AVI to DVD converter.
2. Freemake Video Converter
This free to use software allows burning videos in good quality on a DVD disc. You can also create a DVD folder and an ISO file if needed. The software allows burning footage of up to 40 hours on a single DVD. The built-in editor allows cutting, rotating, joining, and performing other editing functions. You can burn AVI to DVD videos in good quality with the program. Additional supported features of the software include file conversion between 500+ formats, video download from YouTube and other sites, and others.
3. WinX DVD Author
This is a freeware tool that is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and lower versions of the OS. Using this program videos in AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, and other formats can be burned to a DVD disc. Packed with useful and practical features, the software is safe to use and does not have any watermark. Option to create a DVD menu and chapter menu as needed is also provided by the tool. Additional features include setting aspect ratio, support to PAL DVD and NTSC DVD, inserting subtitles and others. Burn AVI to DVD free using the software in a hassle-free manner.
There are a number of tools available to burn AVI videos to a DVD disc. To get quality discs with customized templates, editing options, and additional features Wondershare UniConverter is the best AVI to DVD Converter. Install the software on your Windows or Mac system and create playable discs using the software.