- 1. Convert Popular Formats to AVI+
- 1.1 WMV to AVI Converter
- 1.2 MOV to AVI Converter
- 1.3 MOV to AVI Converter for Mac
- 1.4 MKV to AVI Converter
- 1.5 Free MP4 to AVI Converter
- 1.6 WebM to AVI Converter
- 1.7 MPG to AVI Converter
- 1.8 FLV to AVI Converter
- 1.9 Convert ISO to AVI
- 1.10 Convert M4V to AVI
- 1.11 3GP to AVI Converter
- 1.12 RMVB to AVI Converter
- 1.13 DivX to AVI Converter
- 1.14 WLMP to AVI Converter
- 1.15 VRO to AVI Converter
- 1.16 Video TS to AVI Converter
- 1.17 DV to AVI Conveter
- 1.18 MTS to AVI Converter
- 1.19 VOB to AVI Converter
- 1.20 Convert MP3 to AVI
- 2. Convert Other Formats to AVI+
- 2.1 ASF to AVI Converter
- 2.2 MXF to AVI Converter
- 2.3 MOD to AVI Converter
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to AVI
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 2.5 Convert DVD to AVI
- 2.7 Convert WTV to AVI
- 2.8 Convert DVR to AVI
- 2.9 Convert Torrent to AVI
- 2.10 Convert AVCHD to AVI
- 2.11 Convert MSWMM to AVI
- 2.12 Convert OGV to AVI
- 2.13 Convert YouTube video to AVI
- 2.14 Convert Windows Movie Maker Video to AVI
- 2.15 Convert Windows DVD Maker Video to AVI
- 2.16 Burn DVD to AVI with handbrake
- 2.17 Export Windows Live Movie Maker in AVI
- 2.18 Free M2TS to AVI Converter
- 2.19 Convert JPG to AVI
- 2.20 Convert PPT to AVI
- 3. Convert AVI to Popular Formats+
- 3.1 AVI to MOV Converter
- 3.2 AVI to MOV Online Converter
- 3.3 AVI to MKV Converter
- 3.4 AVI to 3GP Online Converter
- 3.5 AVI to M4V Converter
- 3.6 AVI to FLV Converter
- 3.7 AVI to WMV Converter
- 3.8 Free AVI to MPEG Converter
- 3.9 AVI to DV Converter
- 3.10 AVI to SWF Converter
- 3.11 AVI to DVD Converter
- 3.12 AVI to DivX Converter
- 3.13 AVI to ISO Converter
- 3.14 AVI to TS Converter
- 3.15 AVI to VOB Converter
- 3.16 Convert AVI to MP4
- 3.17 Convert AVI to MP3
- 4. Convert AVI to Other Formats+
- 4.1 Convert AVI to iTunes
- 4.2 Convert AVI to WebM
- 4.3 Convert AVI to 3GP
- 4.4 Convert AVI to iMovie
- 4.5 Import AVI to iMovie
- 4.6 Convert AVI to Xvid
- 4.7 Convert AVI to Chromecast
- 4.8 Convert AVI to MPEG2
- 4.9 Convert AVI to MPEG4
- 4.10 Convert AVI to iPod
- 4.11 Convert AVI to GIF
- 4.12 Convert AVI to iPhone
- 4.13 Convert AVI to FCP Mac
- 4.14 Convert AVI to YouTube
- 4.15 Burn AVI to DVD
- 5. Convert AVI Online +
- 6. Play AVI+
- 6.1 Top AVI Player
- 6.2 Play AVI on Mac
- 6.3 Play AVI on iPad
- 6.4 Play AVI on iPhone
- 6.5 Play AVI on Xbox one
- 6.6 Play AVI on Xbox360
- 6.7 Play AVI with VLC Player
- 6.8 Play AVI in QuickTime
- 6.9 Play AVI in Windows Media Player
- 6.10 Play AVI in Samsung galaxy s6
- 6.11 Play AVI on Apple TV
- 6.12 Play AVI on TV
- 7. AVI Tips & Tricks+
- 7.1 MOVAVI Alternative for Windows
- 7.2 MOVAVI Alternative
- 7.3 Free AVI Converter on Mac
- 7.4 AVI Converter for Windows 10
- 7.5 Free AVI Converters on Mac
- 7.6 AVI Converters
- 7.7 Free AVI Player for windows
- 7.8 AVI Player for Mac
- 7.9 AVI Cutter
- 7.10 Make AVI Smaller
- 7.11 Reduce AVI File Size
- 7.12 Compress AVI
- 7.13 Add Metadata to AVI
- 7.14 3D AVI Creator
- 7.15 Repair AVI File
It's impossible for you to export videos from Windows Live Movie Maker to AVI, because Windows Live Movie Maker only provides you with WMV video format option when you try to export video files. However, there is a workaround if you want to save your Windows Live Movie Maker files as AVI files. First, the video is exported to WMV with Windows Live Movie Maker itself, and then you use a great video converter to convert Windows Live Movie Maker to AVI. In this way, you can play your Windows Live Movie Maker files on AVI supported devices or applications.
- Part 1. Professional Desktop Video Converter to Convert Windows Live Movie Maker Files to AVI
- Part 2. 100% Free Video Converter to Convert Windows Live Movie Maker Files to AVI
- Part 3. Free & Online Video Converter to Convert Windows Live Movie Maker Files to AVI
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Professional Video Converter: Convert Windows Live Movie Maker files to AVI files quickly and without any video quality loss.
- Multiple Formats Supported: Convert videos to more formats like MP4, MOV, DVD, VOB, MKV, FLV etc, even various popular devices.
- Great Video Editor: Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding subtitle or effects.
- Powerful DVD Burner: Burn video to DVD with multiple DVD menu templates.
- Fastest Conversion Speed: Convert videos at the 30X fastest conversion speed than almost all the competitors.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert Windows Live Movie Maker Files to AVI:
Step 1 Export Windows Live Movie Maker files to WMV files.
Launch Windows Live Movie Maker, go to "File" -> "Open project" to import your local Windows Live Movie Maker project files. Click "File" again, and then select "Save movie" > "Standard-definition" to export to WMV format.
Step 2 Import WMV video files.
After you run this smart video converter, you'll see its "Convert" interface as follows. And there is a button on the upper-left corner of the interface. You just click it to load the WMV files that you save in step 1 to this program.
Step 3 Choose AVI as the output format.
To open the output format list, you just click the on the right side of the viddeo. Then, you can hit the Video tab, choose the AVI category and select the resolution from the right section.
Note: If you convert files to AVI for playback on some device, here, you can also select the device as the output format. Just click the Device tab instead.
Step 4 Convert files from Windows Live Movie Maker to AVI.
Simply hit the Convert or Convert All button on the program. At once, this app will start to convert your files to AVI files. The conversion process will last a few minutes. You may let it run in the background.
When it's done, you can quickly located the converted AVI files by hitting the folder like icon under Converted tab. And also, you can further transfer these converted files to your device if you want.
# 1. Free Windows Live Movie Maker to AVI Converter: Wondershare Free Video Converter
Pro: You can use this 100% free video converter to convert AVI to Windows Live Movie Maker with different video and audio formats supported. Also the powerful video editing feature lets you enhance the video by trimming, cropping, adjusting, or adding subtitles, etc. Besides, downloading YouTube videos is also another great feature of it.
1. You will get a watermaker for Windows Live Movie Maker to AVI conversion.
2. The video to DVD burning function will be with watermark.
3. The original video quality might be lost while UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) supports lossless video conversion.
On the Internet, there are many available software to convert your format files, but in this section, we would like to recommend you a simple tool for Windows Live Movie Maker to AVI conversion: AConvert. It allows you to convert your files from windows live movie maker (which uses the extracted format .wmv) directly to AVI within simple steps, no further requirement of download a third-party program to get the conversion.
Step 1. Go to https://www.aconvert.com and on its Control Panel located on the left side, click on Video.
Step 2. Search for your video file by clicking on File > Browse button or in case you have an online file, click on URL and add it.
Step 3. On Target Format, click on the down arrow and search for AVI format.
Tips: If you need to make some manual adjustment, click on the down arrow beside Option and change the bitrate, frame rate and more.
Step 4. Click on Convert Now button and the conversion will start. On Conversion Results, you will find your output file and save it.