- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. Convert Videos to FCP+
- 2. Tips for FCP+
- 2.1 FCP Windows Alternatives
- 2.2 FCP iPad Alternatives
- 2.3 Export FCP Videos
- 2.4 FCP Effects
- 2.5 FCP vs AVID
- 2.6 FCP vs Sony Vegas
- 2.7 final cut pro alternative
- 2.8 final cut pro android
- 2.9 apple video editing
- 2.10 final cut pro free
- 2.11 final cut pro compressor
- 2.12 final cut pro apk
- 2.13 final cut pro review
- 2.14 final cut pro rotate video
- 2.15 Adobe Premiere vs Final Cut Pro
- 2.16 how to split clip in final cut pro
- 2.17 imovie vs final cut pro
- 2.18 how to save final cut pro project
- 2.19 prores codec for windows
- 2.20 prores 4k
- 2.21 Prores vs H264
- 2.22 prores mp4
- 2.23 imovie prores
- 2.24 quicktime prores
- 2.25 premiere prores
- 2.26 prores
- 2.27 what is final cut pro
- 2.28 final cut express
- 2.29 how to use final cut pro
How to Create DVD Using Final Cut Pro on Mac
Final Cut Pro is a professional video editing software for Mac users that comes with basic and advanced features for creating exciting videos. Among the long list of features supported by the software, DVD creation is one of them. Created DVDs offer physical storage of your files and allow playback on DVD players. Know more about the Final Cut Pro DVD feature in the following parts.
- Part 1. Easy Guide to Create A Disk in Final Cut Pro
- Part 2. Best Alternative for Final Cut Pro to Burn Videos to DVD Easily on Windows/Mac
Using the Final Cut Pro software, high-quality DVD and Blu-ray disc can be created. You can also create a disk image Blu-ray file using the software. The software allows you to burn a clip, project, and a range selected to the disc. The process of creating a DVD is simple and quick.
Guide to Final Cut Pro burns DVD：.
Step 1: On your Mac system, launch the Final Cut Pro software.
Step 2: Click on the film reel at the bottom-left corner to navigate you to the Project library. Navigate, browse, and load the project that you want to burn. Alternatively, you can also select a clip or a range to be burned.
Step 3: Next, insert a blank DVD into your system to which you wish to burn your files. Select the Ignore option at the dialog box that follows. In the absence of a DVD slot, you need to use an external drive.
Step 4: At the right corner of the software interface, chose the export menu. Then select the DVD option. Clicking on the Settings option will help you select the preferred DVD settings like layers, disc templates, build type, title, etc.
Step 5: Next, hit on the Share option, and the files will start burning to the disc.
After the files are successfully burned to the inserted DVD, eject the disc from the system.
If you are looking for an alternative to Final Cut Pro due to its inability to process files on Windows systems and other reasons, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) as the best tool. The versatile program can be quickly installed on your Windows and Mac system and facilitates burning videos to a DVD, Blu-ray, or an ISO image file. Videos in almost all formats can be burned to a disc using the software, and the process is super fast and simple. The software offers several DVD templates to choose from for creating professional-looking videos. You can also add background music or a picture for the disc. Additional software features include video conversion, download, recording, transfer, compression, and others.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best DVD Player and Converter for Windows 10
- Convert DVD to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, and 1000 formats.
- Convert multiple files to other formats in batch without any quality loss.
- Convert DVD videos to optimized preset for almost all devices, like iPhone, iPad, Huawei phone, etc.
- Burn and customize videos to DVD folder, ISO files, DVD, or Blu-ray disc.
- Support 90X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Support powerful editing tools to customize videos with trimming, cropping, editing subtitles, applying effects, etc.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Support transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad, and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, image converter, screen recorder, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Step 1 Add Files to be Burned.
Open the Wondershare UniConverter software on your system and select the DVD Burner tab from the primary interface. Clicking on the +Add Files will allow you to browse and add the desired videos from your local system. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the files.
Step 2 Choose the DVD Template.
After the files are added to the interface, next, you need to select the template. The template designs with a thumbnail image are shown on the right-side panel of the interface. You can move the left and the right arrows to check for the available designs. Clicking on the pencil icon will open a pop-up window where you can check more template designs and add a background image and music file. Click on the OK button after the changes are made.
Step 3 Insert a DVD and Enter the DVD Label and Other Parameters.
Next, insert a blank DVD into your system to which you wish to burn your files. At the DVD Label section, give the desired name to your disc. Also, select the values for Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality from their drop-down options.
Step 4 Select the Disc Type and Burn Videos.
Next at the top-right corner, expand the options at Burn Video to tab and select the DVD. Finally, hitting on the Burn button at the bottom of the interface will start burning the added files to the inserted disc. The bottom menu of the software also shows the available disc space. After the process is complete, eject the disc safely.
So for Mac systems, Final Cut Pro can be used for burning files while for Windows devices, and additional requirements, Wondershare UniConverter is just ideal software to use.