- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn WMV to DVD Player Format
- 1.12 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
"I have purchased several movies from iTunes and most of the times I play them on my Apple TV. But now I want to play these movies in another room through a DVD player. Let me know a way through which I can burn purchased movies to a DVD." --- From the Apple official webiste
If you have purchased your favorite movies or other videos from iTunes or downloaded them, and now want to play them on non-Apple player or devices, converting them to DVD seems to be a practical solution. When you burn iTunes movie to DVD, you can not only play them on your big TV but also have a backup of your files. Moreover, you can also customize your videos while converting them to a disc. So for all your doubts on how to burn a DVD from iTunes, we have the best solution.
If you have DRM-free iTunes files, you can burn them to DVD using a professional tool. Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is one such program that matches perfectly with individual requirements and facilitates quick and quality DVD burning process. Using the tool, you can burn your videos to DVD folder or ISO files as needed. The free DVD menu templates with varied themes come along with the software which you can also customize. Background image or music of your choice can also be selected. The built-in video editor allows trimming, cropping, cutting, and applying special effects to the video. Real-time preview of all the changes and adjustments can also be checked.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Best DVD Converter for Windows 10 / Mac (Mojave Included)
- Convert iTunes movies to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO image file as needed.
- While burning mvoies to DVD, you can choose from a wide range of DVD menu templates and themes.
- While converting iTunes movies to DVD, you can edit the settings for TV standard, aspect ratio, quality, and other parameters.
- The built-in editor allows customizing videos with functions like trimming, cropping, cutting, and others.
- Allows real-time review to check for the changes made and settings done.
- iTunes movie to DVD conversion is done at a high speed as the program supports multi-core processing and multithreading.
- Convert videos to any format in batch with less quality loss.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Support Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on how to burn DVD from iTunes using Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac):
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) supports both Windows and Mac version, here we make Mac version for example, and you can follow the similar steps to complete to burn iTunes movies to DVD as well.
Step 1 Open Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) and add iTunes video(s).
Launch the iTunes to DVD converter on your Mac and go to the Burn tab from the primary interface. To add iTunes videos, hit the Media Browser icon in the top right corner.
Select the desired file from the pop-up window and click + sign to add the file to the program interface.
Step 2 Select DVD template.
After iTunes file is added, next you need to choose the DVD template. Move right and left arrows to check the available designs. You're enabled to click the Edit icon to customize your DVD template by setting background music, image, DVD title and more.
Step 3 Enter DVD label and choose DVD settings.
Next, enter the DVD label and select the settings regarding menu type, aspect ratio, TV standard, and quality.
Step 4 Burn DVD from iTunes.
Hit the Burn button to start the process. At Burn Video to: option, select the destination folder where you want to burn the files to.
The majority of the videos which are purchased from iTunes are protected and locked by Fairplay, Apple’s Digital Rights Management ( DRM) scheme. You cannot burn these DRM protected videos to DVD using the method given in the first part. Though there may be different ways to make DRM protected iTunes movies burn to DVD, but the most simple and easy one is to record the playing movie and then burning them to a disc. Fitting perfectly here again is UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) from Wondershare. The recording feature of the software allows capturing your PC screen in good quality. Once recorded, you can convert the videos to DVD without any issues.
Steps on how to burn DRM iTunes movie to DVD using UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate):
Step 1 Open iTunes and play the video.
Launch iTunes program on your Mac system, and select video that you want to burn and play it.
Step 2 Open UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) and record video.
Launch Wondershare software on your Mac and go to the Download tab from the main program window. Click the Record Video option. A screen recorder window will appear using which you adjust the screen of the video that you want to record. Click the Rec button to start recording the video. At the countdown of 5 seconds, your iTunes video will start recording.
To stop the recording, click the red stop icon.
Step 3 Transfer recorded video to the Burn section.
Right-click the recorded video and select the Add to Burn List option.
Step 4 Set DVD menu and DVD settings.
Click the Burn tab and the recorded video can be seen. Select the desired DVD template from the right side panel. Choose the label for DVD and select DVD setting values for menu type, aspect ratio, TV standard and quality.
Step 5 Burn DVD from iTunes.
At the Burn Video to: drop-down menu, select the destination folder where you want to burn the video to. Finally hit Burn to start the process of burning iTunes video to DVD.
So now if you come across a query on can you burn a DVD from iTunes, you know the answer and also the best solutions using UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). Download and have a free try now.