- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Converters
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.12 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.13 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 1.14 MP4 to DVD Online
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.2 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.3 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.4 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.5 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.6 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.7 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.8 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.9 Best DVD Makers
- 4.10 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.11 Top DVD Creators
- 4.12 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.13 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.14 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.15 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.16 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.17 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.14 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 5.17 Convert 8mm to DVD
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
AVCHD DVD Burner: How to Burn AVCHD to DVD or Blu-ray Disc Easily
"I want to know how to burn an AVCHD format video from a camcorder to normal DVD format to be played in DVD player." ---A question from CNET Forum.
If you are fond of recording all your special moments on your video camcorder, then you must be undoubtedly aware of the AVCHD format as it is the most popular HD video recording format. Many times your recorded AVCHD videos can only play on your camcorder, and here the need to convert AVCHD DVD arises so that you can play your videos on DVD players. Moreover, when you burn AVCHD to DVD, a backup of your videos is created, and it can also be easily shared with your friends and relatives. Read this article to find the answer to questions like "Can you play AVCHD on a DVD player?" and "How do I convert AVCHD to DVD?"
- Part 1. What Is AVCHD DVD
- Part 2. How to Convert AVCHD to DVD with Wondershare AVCHD DVD Converter
- Part 3. Tips on How to Play AVCHD on Different Devices
AVCHD stands for Advanced Video Coding High Definition and developed in the year 2006 by Sony and Panasonic, and it is a file-based format used by consumer camcorders for recording and playback. MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 standard is used by AVCHD for video compression, and the format supports an array of HD video resolutions. Dolby AC-3 and uncompressed linear PCM audio are used for audio compression. Additional format features include a slideshow, subtitle, menu navigation and others.
DVD (Digital Video Disc) is an optical disc storage format that allows storing any type of digital data. DVD has high storage capacity and can be single-sided or double-sided. The format was developed in the year 1995 by Philips and Sony.
AVCHD DVD conversion is a way to enjoy your recorded videos with your family on the DVD player.
In order to get the best quality DVD from your HD AVCHD videos, the most important requirement is a good AVCHD to DVD converter like Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This AVCHD DVD burner works on both Windows and Mac systems and takes complete care of all your video and DVD burning requirements. You can find a list of features below and learn the detailed steps.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best AVCHD to DVD Converter for Windows/Mac
- Burn AVCHD (MTS) videos to DVD, DVD folder, ISO files, and Blu-ray disc for playback easily on other devices.
- Support 1000+ formats, including MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, FLV, and more others.
- Burn AVCHD to DVD at super fast speed and multiple files at a time.
- Edit videos before burning with features like cropping, rotating, trimming, and others.
- Comes with free DVD menu templates and themes to enhance your overall AVCHD to DVD burning process.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, video compressor, and screen recorder.
- Works for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps on How to Burn AVCHD (.mts) Files to DVD on Windows/Mac
Step 1 Open AVCHD to DVD converter and load AVCHD files.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your PC or Mac after download and installation. Select the DVD Burner tab from the primary interface. To add AVCHD files directly from your camcorder by connecting the device with your computer, open drop-down menu next to + Add Files icon and select Add from Camcorder and add needed files.
Step 2 Edit AVCHD videos and customize DVD menus.
Once AVCHD videos are added, you can edit them using the icons present under the video thumbnail through which you can trim, crop videos, add subtitles, apply effects and more. At the Burn Video to: option at the top-right corner, select DVD which you want to burn.
The next step is to customize the DVD menu. Select the template design by moving the right and the left arrow. Click the pencil icon to open the new window to check more designs and to add background music and image.
Step 3 Set AVCHD DVD parameters.
Enter the DVD label and other parameters like Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality by selecting options from their drop-down menu. And choose the DVD type like DVD5, DVD9, BD25, BD50.
Step 4 Convert AVCHD to DVD Easily.
At last, hit the Burn button to start the process of burning AVCHD files to DVD. You can now play the AVCHD files via DVD easily on any device.
Converting AVCHD videos to DVD is a feasible solution if you want to enjoy your recorded videos by playing it on a DVD player. But what if you want to play the video on other portable devices or share it with your friends over the web? Here you would need a converter that would allow you to convert your recorded videos to other commonly used formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, and others. Wondershare UniConverter is one such tool that allows converting AVCHD files to other formats without any quality loss. The software supports more than 1000 formats so that all your conversion needs are met. The software also allows converting videos to device-specific formats to avoid any compatibility issues. Wondershare AVCHD Video Converter works on Windows and Mac system and supports features like video editing before conversion, adding videos directly from an array of devices, super fast conversion speed, batch processing, and others. The trial version of the program allows you to convert AVCHD to DVD free.
Steps to Convert and play AVCHD files on mobile devices using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Launch Wondershare AVCHD Converter and add AVCHD files.
After downloading and installing the software, open it on your PC and select the Video Converter tab by default. Click + Add Files icon to add AVCHD files from PC, Camcorder, or other devices.
After files are added, they can be edited by selecting the desired Editing icon present under the video thumbnail.
Step 2 Select the output format and convert AVCHD to other formats.
Open the drop-down menu at the Setting option. From the Video tab, select the desired output format and the quality. Or you can select the device-specific format from the Device tab.
Click the Convert button to start the AVCHD conversion process.
So even if you do not have an AVCHD DVD player, convert your videos and enjoy playing over an array of devices.
Free download Wondershare UniConverter to your computer, and follow the steps above to burn AVCHD files to DVD easily. You can also learn more about how to burn camera videos to DVD on Windows/Mac >>.