- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.12 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 1.15 MP4 to DVD Online
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.14 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 5.17 Convert 8mm to DVD
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
There are a number of DVD burning tools available and VSO ConvertXtoDVD is one of the commonly used by Windows users. The program is popular among the novice users owing to its simple process and easy to understand interface. The software supports an array of formats from different devices that can be converted to DVD. The ConvertXtoDVD key is available for downloading the software. On the flip side, there are certain drawbacks to use ConvertXtoDVD and here the need to find an alternative arises.
- Part 1. Why Need to Find A ConvertXtoDVD Alternative
- Part 2. Best Alternative to VSO ConvertXtoDVD
- Part 3. Other Recommended ConvertXtoDVD Alternatives
ConvertXtoDVD 6, ConvertXtoDVD 5 and other versions of the software come equipped with fast and good quality encoder. The tool has numerous useful features like automatic technical settings, customization, automatic addition of chapters and subtitles, support to multiple audio tracks and others. So considering the features if you come to a conclusion that ConvertXtoDVD is the best program available, you need to rethink. There are many limitations and drawbacks of using this software which leads to hunting for a ConvertXtoDVD alternative.
1. High Price
ConvertXtoDVD is paid software with a heavy price, 1 Year subscription $44.99 and lifetime license $79.99. As a single function for burning videos to DVD, ConvertXtoDVD is undoubtedly one of the highest DVD burner.
2. Available only for Windows
ConvertXtoDVD Mac version is not available and the program only works on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. So if you are a Mac user, then this software is of no use to you.
3. Slow burning process
The DVD burning process of VSO ConvertXtoDVD 6, as well as other versions, is slow as compared to other professional tools available in the market.
4. Trial version with the limitations
A ConvertXtoDVD free trial version of 7 days is available to check the capabilities and features of the program, but the converted files have a watermark on it. Thus the files from the free trial version will be of no use to you.
5. No Additional functions
The ConvertXtoDVD works as a decent DVD burner, but besides that, it has no other functionality. The present-day market is flooded with tools that do multitasking and thus spending high amount on only a DVD burner program force to look for an alternative.
6. Latest versions have issues
The latest version of the software is 220.127.116.11 which is complained by many users to have a lot of issues. In fact, the earlier versions like VSO ConvertXtoDVD 5, VSO ConvertXtoDVD 4, ConvertXtoDVD 3, and others seemed to be better in performance.
There is no dearth of DVD converters and burners, but if you want to settle for a professional program that is the best ConvertXtoDVD alternative, then undoubtedly go for Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This Wondershare software is feature packed tool that works well with novice as well as advanced users. The software comes with wide range of customization options so that you can create the desired disc. The super fast burning speed, simple process, and additional features make it popular among the users.
Key Features of VSO ConvertXtoDVD Alternative:
Wondershare UniConverter - Best DVD Burning Software for Windows 10 / Mac (Catalina Included)
- Allows burning an array of formats and file types to DVD and Blu-ray discs.
- Facilitates burning videos to DVD folder and ISO files
- Built-in video editor allows customizing videos before burning with features like cropping, rotating, trimming and others.
- Allows setting free DVD menu templates with various themes.
- Facilitates adding personalized background image and music for DVD.
- Enables real-time preview of all the changes and adjustments.
- Works as DVD burning software for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
- Convert videos to any format in batch with less quality loss.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
The Comparison between VSO ConvertXtoDVD and Wondershare UniConverter:
The table below compares UniConverter and ConvertXtoDVD on different aspects. So you can choose the proper DVD burner for yourself.
|Features/Programs||Wondershare UniConverter||VSO ConvertXtoDVD|
|Cost||1 Year subscription with $39.95, lifetime $59.95||1 Year subscription with $44.99, lifetime $79.99|
|Burn DVD, CD, and Blu-Ray||Yes||Yes|
|Supported format and file types||More than 1000 formats||All popular and commonly used formats|
|Video Quality||Lossless quality||Good quality|
|Burning speed||Super fast processing speed ( 30X faster)||Fast|
|Batch Conversion of multiple files||Yes||Yes|
|Download video||Yes , allows downloading videos from YouTube and other 10,000 sites.||No|
|Record activities from desktop or videos from steaming sites||Yes||No|
|Built-in editor||Yes, a complete editor with an array of features.||Yes,an editor with a number of features.|
|Transfer videos to devices and vice versa||Yes||No|
Steps to convert and burn videos using Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1 Launch the ConvertXtoDVD alternative and add videos.
Download, install and open UniConverter on your PC/Mac. On the main interface, click the Burn tab and add desired files from local PC by hitting +Add Files. You can also add files from other DVD through Load DVD option.
Step 2 Customize DVD settings.
Once files are added to the interface, select the DVD template from the given options. To check out more template designs and to add background image or music, click the Edit icon. Further customize your DVD settings by entering DVD label, Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality.
Step 3 Convert and burn videos to DVD.
At the Burn video to: tab at the top-right corner, select the destination folder where you want to burn the DVD. Click the Burn button to start the process of burning videos to DVD.
Step 4 Play and watch DVD.
Once the DVD is successfully burned, you can play and watch it on your desired player in high quality.
If for any reasons you are looking for more alternatives to ConvertXtoDVD, we recommend the following programs.
CDBurner XP is a popularly used program that is free to use and allows burning CD, DVD, HD-DVD, and Blu-ray. It also allows burning and creating ISO files and works on Windows OS. Using CDBurner XP, you can also burn MP3 CDs and store a number of files on a single disc. Bootable discs can also be created, and the program verifies the written data automatically once the burning process is complete. Additional features include disc spanning, copy data disc, multi-language interface, and others; CDBurner XP needs Microsoft.Net Framework.
Another popularly used DVD burner is ImgBurn that helps in burning CD, DVD, HD-DVD and Blu-Ray discs with folders, ISO images and media files. This lightweight program comes with a range of custom options. There are multiple modes in the program for different functioning and process – Read, Build, Write, Verify and Discovery. The range of file formats is supported by ImgBurn including BIN, CUE, GI, NRG, PDI, CCD, and others. Unicode folder and file names are also supported so there are no issues while using international character set. ImgBurn works on Windows and Linux OS.
Another recommended DVD burning program is LiquidCD which is a free to use tool and works on Mac system. The software has simple to use interface and facilitates burning range of media files to CD and DVD. It also allows burning custom hybrid discs or cue/bin files. Custom icon to the discs can also be added. LiquidCD is a simple and straightforward tool that comes with 3 main operation options - CD Burning, DVD burning, and photos.
Download and install Wondershare UniConverter and burn your DVD and other discs in high quality with advanced options.