Convert MP4 to Other Format
- 1. Convert MP4 on Windows+
- 1.1 MP4 to WMV Converters
- 1.2 Free MP4 to MP3 Converters
- 1.3 Free MP4 to AVI Converters
- 1.4 Convert MP4 to YouTube
- 1.5 Convert MP4 to Xvid
- 1.6 Convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker
- 1.7 Convert MP4 to WEBM
- 1.8 Convert MP4 to WAV
- 1.9 Convert MP4 to VOB
- 1.10 Convert MP4 to SWF
- 1.11 Convert MP4 to MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2
- 1.12 Convert MP4 to MOV
- 1.13 Convert MP4 to MKV
- 1.14 Convert MP4 to M4V
- 1.15 Convert MP4 to H.264
- 2. Convert MP4 to Other on Windows+
- 2.1 Convert MP4 to ISO
- 2.2 Convert MP4 to iPod
- 2.3 Convert MP4 to iPhone
- 2.4 Convert MP4 to iPad
- 2.5 Convert MP4 to iDVD
- 2.6 Convert MP4 to FLV
- 2.7 Burn MP4 to DVD
- 2.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 2.9 Convert MP4 to DV
- 2.10 Convert MP4 to Divx
- 2.11 Convert MP4 to AVI
- 2.12 Convert MP4 to Adobe Premiere
- 2.13 Convert MP4 to 3GP
- 2.14 Convert MP4 to HTML5
- 2.15 Convert MP4 to MPG
- 2.16 Convert MP4 to OGV
- 2.17 Convert MP4 to PS3
- 2.18 Convert MP4 to iTunes
- 3. Convert MP4 to Other on Mac+
- 3.1 Convert MP4 to WMV on Mac
- 3.2 Convert MP4 to WEBM on Mac
- 3.3 Convert MP4 to SWF on Mac
- 3.4 Convert MP4 to OGV on Mac
- 3.5 Convert MP4 to OGG on Mac
- 3.6 Convert MP4 to MP3 on Mac
- 3.7 Convert MP4 to MOV on Mac
- 3.8 Convert MP4 to MKV on Mac
- 3.9 Convert MP4 to M4V on Mac
- 3.10 Convert MP4 to DVD on Mac
- 3.11 Convert MP4 to Divx on Mac
- 3.12 Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- 4. Convert MP4 to Other Online+
- 4.1 Convert MP4 to SWF Online
- 4.2 Convert MP4 to OGV Online
- 4.3 Convert MP4 to OGG Online
- 4.4 Convert MP4 to MKV Online
- 4.5 Convert MP4 to M4V Online
- 4.6 Convert MP4 to Divx Online
- 4.7 Convert MP4 to 3GP Online
- 4.8 MP4 to WMA Converters Online
- 4.9 MP4 to WEBM Converter Online
- 4.10 MP4 to WAV Converters Online
- 4.11 MP4 to MPG Converters Online
- 4.12 MP4 to MOV Converters Online
- 4.13 MP4 to FLV Converters Online
- 4.14 MP4 to AVI Converters Online
- 4.15 MP4 to MP3 Converters Online
How to Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
Have difficulty in burning MP4 to DVD on Window 10? The new Windows 10 has already made lots of applications unworkable since its release day. If you want to burn DVD in Windows 10 with MP4 videos, what you need to do is to find a compatible MP4 to DVD burner for use. This article will recommend 2 great applications to let you easily burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10/8/7 and convert MP4 to DVD on Mac at super fast speed and high quality output, read more to follow the steps.
- Part 1. Recommendation 1 - All-in-One MP4 to DVD Burner for Windows/Mac
- Part 2. Recommendation 2 - Professional DVD Creator for Windows 10/8/7
- Part 3. Comparison between DVD Burner and DVD Creator
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is compatible with both Windows and Mac latest system, which supports burn MP4 to DVD and convert videos in 1000+ formats easily and quickly. You're allowed to trim, cut, rotate videos before burning, and customize DVD settings with free menu templates. Customize DVD output settings such as TV standard, Disc label, and Aspect Ratio are also allowed.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best DVD Burner for Windows/Mac
- Convert MP4 to DVD on Windows 10 with super fast speed and no quality loss.
- Support 1000+ popular video formats like MP4, VOB, AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, etc.
- Convert videos to any portable devices, like iPhone, iPad, Android phones and game devices like PSP, xBox.
- Burn and customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos before burning with trimming, cropping, subtitles, effects, etc.
- Download YouTube online videos and burn to DVD to play on TV easily.
- Add metadata to any downloaded videos to make them like the iTunes paid videos.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, video compressor and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Video Tutorial to Create DVD from MP4 Videos on Windows 10/8/7, Similar on Mac
How to Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10 Easily with Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1 Import MP4 Videos for Burning to DVD
After launching the software, please click on the Burn tab on the top of the interface, click the Add Files button or directly drag and drop your MP4 videos into it. Multiple MP4 files can be added at the same time.
Note: You can also add IFO or ISO files for burning to disc easily.
Step 2 Choose DVD Menu Templates and Adjust DVD Settings
Change DVD templates by clicking on the left-and-right arrow or the edit icon in the right. Then set the DVD lable, menu type, aspect ratio, TV standard and quality based on your requirements.
1. If you'd like to customize your MP4 video before burning, just click the editing buttons under the video thumbnail of your imported video. Then just play your talent using the advanced video editing features including trimming, cropping, adding watermark and subtitle, etc.
2. You can also set settings of your DVD, including the aspect ratio (16:9, 4:3), the DVD quality (Standard, High quality or Fit to disc) and the DVD format (DVD folder, ISO files or DVD disc).
Step 3 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
After above settings, choose the DVD you have inserted from the Burn video to: option, and then hit the Burn button in the right bottom, the program would start burning MP4 to DVD quickly.
Wondershare DVD Creator is another professional DVD burner for Windows 10. It can create DVD from MP4 videos with 40+ static and dynamic menu templates, and burning at a fast speed. You can easily add an image or a song to customize your DVD backgrounds, and create chapters easily. You can also use it to combine photos and music to create a wonderful photo slideshow.
How to Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10 with DVD Creator
Step 1 Import MP4 videos to this MP4 to DVD burner for Windows 10
Click the Create A DVD Video Disc button to open the video burning interface, and click on the + icon to load your MP4 videos. If you're burning multiple MP4 files at one time, you can use the "↑" , "↓ " to decide which one plays the first, and which one goes secondly after loading all of them. Also, you can rename the video clip, and add more titles.
Step 2 Choose DVD menu and personalize your videos (Optional)
This MP4 to DVD maker for Windows 10 also enables you to create personalized DVDs with building custom-made DVD menu templates. Click on the Menu tab, you'll find several free templates showing on the right side of the interface. Double click one of your favorites, and you'll apply to your DVD files instantly. Also, the texts, buttons, and the thumbnails are all freely adjustable as per your needs.
If you also want to rotate your MP4 clips, trim out unwanted part, add Watermark or subtitles, and just go for it by clicking the pencil icon beside each video clip.
Step 3 Burn MP4 to DVD Easily
This MP4 to DVD burner supports DVD 9 and DVD 5. So, you can insert a blank DVD9 or DVD5 for burning. If you also want to save ISO image file or create DVD folder, just check the option too. After that, click the Burn button to let go. When it's done, this program will reject the portable DVD disk automatically.
If you didn't find your wanted templates embedded in this program, you can also search more DVD templates by clicking the green download arrow just beside the Template.
|Products||Wondershare UniConverter||DVD Creator|
Burn video almost in any format, customize your DVD with free DVD menu templates
Clip, Split, Crop, Merge, Rotate videos, add image and text watermarks to videos, add transition effects and insert background music
Download videos from video sharing sites
Fast download online videos from YouTube, Hulu, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, VEVO, Metacafe, BBC, and 100+ supported sites
Convert videos to any video/audio formats
Convert videos to MOV, WMV, MP4, AVI(XviD), 3GP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MKV, etc for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android and more portable devices
Convert HD video
Support conversion of H.265 Video, 3D video and 4K video
Streaming Your Media to TV
Streams your media files on a PC to a smart TV directly or to a standard TV via media streamers like ChromeCast.
Transfer Video Without USB Cable
Move videos to your Apple and Android devices without using a USB cable!
Play downloaded videos
Play downloaded videos instantly with built-in player