UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Convert DVD to Any Format
- Add Media Files
- Convert Video from Camcorder
- Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Convert Videos for Social Network
- Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- Convert Videos to Any Format
- Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter
- Fix Video Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert CD to MP3 | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert Video to VR | Wondershare UniConverter
- Transfer Video/Audio to iOS Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to Android Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to External Hard Drive
- Transfer | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Fix Media Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- VR Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Subtitle Editor | Wondershare UniConverter
How to burn a DVD on a Mac easily
The Mac version of Wondershare UniConverter can burn videos to DVD to keep the precious moments of your family vacations or your favorite TV shows safe in your library. The entire burning process is pretty simple:
Note: Before proceeding, make sure to insert a blank DVD in the DVD drive of your Mac computer.
How To Burn A DVD On A Mac-Wondershare UniConverter (Mac) User Guide
Step 1 Import videos to Wondershare UniConverter on Mac.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac, go to the DVD Burner category from the left pane. Click the Add Files icon from the top-left corner of the center window, locate and select the videos you want to burn and click Load from the bottom-right corner of the box to import the selected clips. Alternatively, you can click the drop-down button present next to the Add Files icon and choose an option to import the footages from their corresponding source.
Step 2 Pick and personalize a template.
Click the Edit icon from the upper-right corner of the right pane, select a template from the left pane of the DVD Template box, and enter the details in the right pane. Next, click the Browse button for the Add Background Picture and Add Background Music fields to choose your preferred background image and music as needed, respectively, and click OK from the bottom-right corner to accept the changes and to get back to the main window.
Step 3 Customize preferences.
Enter a suitable name in the DVD Label field from the right pane (if not done in the DVD Template window in the previous step), and choose your preferred options from the Aspect Ratio, TV Standard, and Quality drop-down lists.
Step 4 Burn videos to DVD.
Ensure that the correct DVD drive with the blank DVD is selected in the Burn Video to drop-down list at the upper-right corner, confirm that the right DVD type is selected in the Media drop-down list at the bottom, and click Burn to burn the video(s) to DVD.