UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Any Format
- How to Add Media Files
- How to Convert Video from Camcorder
- How to Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- How to Convert Videos for Social Network
- How to Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format
- How to Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- How to Convert Image Format Easily
- How to Make GIF Files
- How to Fix Video Metadata
- How to Burn Music to A CD
- How to Convert CD to MP3 Audio Files Without Losing Quality
- How to Convert Video to VR on Windows
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to iOS Device
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to Android Device
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to External Hard Drive
- How to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Best Image Converter for Mac to Convert Image Format and Resize Images on Mac
- How to Make GIF Easily on Mac
- How to Fix Media Metadata on Mac
- How to Convert CD to Music on Mac
- How to Burn Music to CD on Mac
- How to Convert Videos for VR Devices on Mac
How to convert CD to music on Mac
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) also allow you to convert CD to audio files like MP3, WAV, and M4A. The converted files can be played on an array of audio players and devices. Working as an excellent CD Converter for Mac, the program ensures that there is no loss of files quality during the conversion process. Below given is the guide on how to use Wondershare CD to MP3 converter Mac tool.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare CD Converter for Mac.
Download, install and run Wondershare UniConverter for Mac firstly. On the primary interface, select the Toolbox tab and then click on the CD Converter option.
Step 2 Select CD files you want to convert.
A pop-up window will appear, which asks you to insert a CD.
After you’ve inserted your CD into the system, all audio files will be listed on the interface. The files appear with a Title, Track, Duration, and Size. By default all the files are selected to be converted. You can choose and uncheck the boxes next to the ones that you do not want to download. Click on the play icon to preview and play the files.
Tips: If your CD cannot be recognized by Wondershare UniConverter successfully, please restart the program and click the CD Ripper option again.
You can select the files you want to convert from the given list. The play icon next to files allows playing and previewing the audio files before conversion.
Step 3 Select the output format to convert CD to audio.
From the bottom of the interface, choose the output as WAV, MP3, or M4A according to your needs. Click the Setting icon to customize more parameters like Channel, Sample Rate, and Bitrate. Click on the OK button to confirm the settings.
Step 4 Convert CD to mp3 easily.
Choose the file output folder at the Output tab. Finally, click on the Rip CD button to start converting CD to audio files without losing quality.
You’ll get a Convert successfully notification after the process finished. Click the OK button to convert more files and hit the Open File Location button to find your converted audio files.