UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Convert DVD to Any Format
- Add Media Files
- Convert Video from Camcorder
- Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Convert Videos for Social Network
- Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- Convert Videos to Any Format
- Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter
- Fix Video Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert CD to MP3 | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert Video to VR | Wondershare UniConverter
- Transfer Video/Audio to iOS Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to Android Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to External Hard Drive
- Transfer | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Fix Media Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- VR Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
Login with Wondershare ID & Update
Login with Wondershare ID & Update - Wondershare UniConverter (Win) User Guide
1. Login UniConverter with Wondershare ID/Old License.
With the trial version of Wondershare UniConverter, you'll have the following limitations.
If you want to enjoy the full features without any limitation, please simply click the See Pricing option at the upper-right corner to purchase Wondershare UniConverter from the official website.
If you have already purchased Wondershare UniConverter, please log in with the Wondershare ID or license code by clicking the Person icon.
Watch Videos to Learn How to Login with Wondershare ID & Update
1.1 What is Wondershare ID?
Wondershare ID refers to the account you created from Wondershare UniConverter, Online UniConverter, Wondershare Filmora, or Wondershare PDFelement. It helps you manage your order details and log in Wondershare products that support Wondershare ID.
If you purchase Wondershare UniConverter after December 9, 2019, your purchased Email address is your Wondershare ID. If you purchased Wondershare UniConverter before December 9, 2019, then you have the old License Email and Registration Code.
Both Wondershare ID and License E-mail can log in to Wondershare UniConverter. Still, we advise you to upgrade your license Email to Wondershare ID (click here to upgrade for free) as you can change the password, view your order details, and manage your devices.
1.2 How to log in Wondershare UniConverter.
Launch Wondershare UniConverter after installation, and click on the Person icon in the right-top corner to get a new window as below.
Enter your license Email with Registration code or Wondershare ID with Password, and click on the Log in/Register button to log in. You'll get a pop-up window that shows your email address and current plans.
Click on the Upgrade Now button to buy Wondershare UniConverter if you are trial version.
There are several options to help you manage your account:
- View My Account: Click it to open the User Account Center and manage your account.
- Change Password: Click it to open the web page and reset your password.
- Log Out: Click this option to log out of the current Wondershare account.
Attention: Please pay attention that your purchased plans have the device limit, you can't use the account exceed the maximum devices number according to your plan.
- If you have purchased the 1 PC License, then you can only use the account on one device.
- If you have purchased the Multiple-User License, 2-PC License, for example, then you can log in UniConverter on two different devices simultaneously. Otherwise, you'll be asked to disable a device to continue or upgrade your plans.
1.3 How to sign up for a new Wondershare ID account.
If you don't have any Wondershare ID or license Email with registration code, then you need to click the Create account here option on the initial interface and create a new account.
You'll get a new interface to enter your email address and set a password, and then click on the Sign Up button to create the account. After that, you can also see your information and plans like Part 1.
1.4 What can you do with Wondershare ID?
Click on the View My Account button to open the Wondershare account management page. You can edit your profile, change password, and find order information on this page.
Overview: From this tab, you can find your profile, products and plans, device limitation, expiration date, and the support information.
Plans & Products You can view the details of your purchased products and plans.
Order History: You can find the Order Number, Product, Payment, Date, and Status of all your Wondershare products. And click the Download button to download the program and hit the Invoice button to get the invoice.
Redeem: Enter your Registration code or Serial number you have and click on the Submit button to authorize your Wondershare ID to log in Wondershare UniConverter.
Profile: You can view all your personal information from this tab, and click the Edit button to make changes.
Change Password: You can change your password here.
If you want to check if your UniConverter is the latest version and update it, you can follow the steps below to update automatically.
Step 1 Enter the general settings.
Go to the Menu icon > Preferences > General; you can change Check for update to Every Day/Week/Month/Never accordingly.
Step 2 Set the update parameter.
If you choose to check for updates automatically every day, it will pop up a Live Update window, please select Update Now to download the package.
Step 3 Update the package.
After downloading the latest version, please press OK to terminate the program and install the new version from the pop-up window. You can also click Cancel to install it next time.
Note: If you're used to using the same version all the time, please choose Never to stop the automatic update. Whenever you need an update, please choose to Check for Updates under Menu to make an update manually.