UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Convert DVD to Any Format
- Add Media Files
- Convert Video from Camcorder
- Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Convert Videos for Social Network
- Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- Convert Videos to Any Format
- Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter
- Fix Video Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert CD to MP3 | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert Video to VR | Wondershare UniConverter
- Transfer Video/Audio to iOS Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to Android Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to External Hard Drive
- Transfer | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Fix Media Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- VR Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter (Win) User Guide
To make good use of Wondershare UniConverter, You'd better set up Wondershare UniConverter prior to the use. You can set all the preferences when you firstly launch Wondershare UniConverter and change them from Menu > Preferences.
On the General tab of the preferences, you can set the 4 items below:
1. Set the sound reminder. If you want to have a sound reminder when your task is finished, keep the checked option by default; if you don't want the sound, just disable the option.
2. Set the Display Language of Wondershare UniConverter from the available 7 languages.
3. Set Check for updates automatically. To update the app automatically, you're enabled to set the frequency to check the update version.
4. Set Reset all dialog warnings to reset all the pop-up warning dialogs to be the original settings.
On the Convert tab of the preferences, you can manage some conversion parameters as well as some assistant conversion features.
1. Set Remove the source file(s) from the Converting list after conversion. Check this option; the files will be removed from the Converting list automatically after conversion.
2. Set Automatically add files to iTunes library after conversion. Check this option, the converted files will be added to iTunes library automatically after conversion.
3. Set Keep Chapter Marker. Check it to keep your original chapter information on your DVD, when you convert DVD to other formats; the chapter information will be left in the converted videos. Otherwise, all the chapter information will be removed after the conversion.
4. Set Enable GPU Acceleration. Check this option to raise the conversion speed.
5. Set Load contents in a DVD. You're optional to select "All Movies" or "Main Movies Only" to load the DVD contents for conversion.
6. Set Maximum converting task. You can change the number from 1 to 2 for simultaneous conversion, by default it's 1 task.
7. Click the Reset button at the bottom-left corner to reset all the Convert settings to be the factory settings. And click the OK button to keep your settings.
On the Download tab of the preferences, you can manage how to download files.
1. Set the maximum quantity of downloading tasks. You can change the number from 1 to 8 for simultaneous download; by default, it's 5 tasks.
2. Set One-Click Download Mode for YouTube. You can enable the option and then set the download format (video or audio), quality (2160P, 1440P, 1080P, 720P, 480P, 360P, 240P for video, or 320Kpbs, 256Kpbs, 128Kpbs for audio), subtitle language (English by default). After that, you will download YouTube videos with these preset parameters.
Alternatively, you can turn off the option. When you download every YouTube video, a pop-up window will appear, asking you to set up the parameters as below.
3. Set Auto download YouTube playlist subtitles/CC. Check this option; the YouTube video subtitles will be downloaded together with the video.
4. Set Automatically resume unfinished tasks on startup. Check this option; the unfinished download tasks will resume as soon as you open Wondershare UniConverter.
5. Set Merge the subtitle/CC to the output video. You can enable this option to integrate your subtitles into the video.
6. Click the Reset button at the bottom-left corner to reset all the Download settings to be the factory settings. And click the OK button to keep your settings.
You can change the saved location for your converted files, downloaded/recorded files, burned files by clicking the Change button.
And then click OK to save these changes.
The Wondershare UniConverter software gives you the option to download private videos that are shared with you on your social media sites and also the age-restricted videos. A setting needs to be done for the same from the preferences section where you can add your Facebook, Lynda, Vimeo, and Niconico account.