UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Convert DVD to Any Format
- Add Media Files
- Convert Video from Camcorder
- Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Convert Videos for Social Network
- Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- Convert Videos to Any Format
- Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter
- Fix Video Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert CD to MP3 | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert Video to VR | Wondershare UniConverter
- Transfer Video/Audio to iOS Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to Android Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to External Hard Drive
- Transfer | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Fix Media Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- VR Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter (Win) User Guide
Please launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer; the main interface will display. There are a total of ten function modules where you can operate.
1. Video Converter
For the Video Converter section, you're enabled to convert videos between formats, like convert video to MP4, and compress video size with changing video resolution, bit rate, video quality, etc. Meanwhile, you can edit your video before the conversion, like trim, crop videos, etc. Moreover, the converting videos and the finished videos have been divided into different tabs for convenient management.
2. Audio Converter
For converting your audio files to an array of formats use the Audio Converter feature of the software. Files as well as folders for batch processing can be added from the local system. You can even edit the audio file parameters like channel, sample rate, and bit rate as desired. You can even choose the output file quality from the supported options.
For the Downloader section, you can download videos from YouTube and other websites by copying and pasting URLs. Also, you can Download MP3/Download Thumbnail/Download multiple ULRs from icon. Additionally, you can find the downloading videos in the Downloading tab and find the downloaded videos in the Finished tab.
4. Video Compressor
When you are running short of the storage space, compression is the keyword. Using the Video Compressor feature of Wondershare, local files can be added to the interface for resizing. You can either choose to compress the files automatically where the best compression settings are used by the software or select file parameters like quality, resolution, and bit rate to resize the file. Preview is available and you can even change the output format if needed.
5. Video Editor
For professionally customizing your videos, the built-in video editor of the software supports a wide range of features that include – Trim, Watermark, Crop, Effect, Subtitle, and Audio. Not only the local files, but you can even import videos from the camcorder and other devices. There is also a choice to add DVD folder, ISO and IFO files for the editing purpose.
When quick merging of multiple files is required, the Merger function of Wondershare is an excellent choice. Add files from your computer, device, camcorder as well as DVD folder, ISO and IFO files to the program interface and then merge them into a single file without any quality loss. The output format of the merged file and its quality can be selected.
7. Screen Recorder
When you need to record your Skype video call, a lecture, or any other live screen activity, the Screen Recorder feature of the software is just the right choice. There are 3 options – Screen recorder, Webcam, and Audio recorder. There is a countdown before the process starts so that you can prepare the screen or the audio for recording.
8. DVD Burner
For the DVD Burner section, you can burn videos to DVD directly or burn videos to DVD folder/ISO folder.
We have integrated some popular tools on the Toolbox. For the Windows version, it includes Image Converter, GIF Maker, Fix Media Metadata, Transfer, CD Burner, CD Ripper and VR Converter.
After recording or downloading, you can right-click on the section of the file and then choose the Add to option. You will find there are six main function tabs and can choose one of them due to your demands.