UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Convert DVD to Any Format
- Add Media Files
- Convert Video from Camcorder
- Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Convert Videos for Social Network
- Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- Convert Videos to Any Format
- Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter
- Fix Video Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert CD to MP3 | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert Video to VR | Wondershare UniConverter
- Transfer Video/Audio to iOS Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to Android Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to External Hard Drive
- Transfer | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Fix Media Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- VR Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
The main interface of Wondershare UniConverter for Mac offers 9 function modules from where you can operate to get your task done. These modules include -Video Converter, Audio Converter, Downloader, Video Compressor, Video Editor, Merger, Screen Recorder, DVD Burner,and Toolbox. Know more about these functions in the following parts one-by-one.
Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter -Wondershare UniConverter (Mac) User Guide
1. Video Converter
The Video Converter tab of the Wondershare UniConverter for Mac facilitates converting video and audio files on Mac among an array of formats including MP4/MOV/AVI/MKV/FLV/MP3/WAV/WMA, etc. It also allows you to compress video size on Mac with editing parameters like resolution, bitrate, video quality, and others. The video files can also be customized with Trim, Crop, Watermark, Effect, Subtitle, and more others before the conversion process through this section. To differentiate and facilitate better management of the files, the videos are divided into Converting and Converted tab. Considering the ease of conversion, the program can be considered as the best video converter for Mac.
2. Audio Converter
The Audio Converter feature of the software allows converting all popular audio files to an array of formats and quality. Using the program, you can also create a custom profile by selecting file parameters. Single or batch processing is supported. If required, you can even merge the multiple files. The files to be converted and the ones which are already processed can be checked from the Converting and Finished tab respectively.
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac allows downloading videos from more than 10,000 online sites through its Downloader section. The software facilitates high-quality video download from playback without any needs for internet connection. The downloaded files can also be converted to an array of formats supported by your device. The download process takes place by simply copying and pasting the desired video link. This section of the software also supports recording online videos or desktop activities as needed. The Downloading tab of the software shows the files in progress while the Finished tab shows the successful downloaded and recorded videos.
4. Video Compressor
Using the Video Compressor feature of the software, you can reduce the file size without any quality loss. Files from the system, device, and camcorder can be added. Compression can be done based on the percentage in which you want to reduce the file size. Custom file parameters can also be selected if required. Compression can also be done based on the file size required. There is also a preview option to check the file quality before processing.
5. Video Editor
There is a complete built-in Video Editor that supports features like trim, watermark, crop, effect, subtitle, and audio. Local files as well as videos from the devices, camcorder, and DVDs can be added for the editing process. Batch processing is supported for multiple file editing; You can choose the output format and can even merge the files.
When seamless merging of multiple files is required, the Merger feature is just an apt choice. You can add videos from the system, device, camcorders as well as DVD folders and ISO and IFO files for the process. High speed merging for popular formats like MKV, AVI, MP4, and others is supported. You can choose the output format and can also trim the added videos before merging if required.
7. Screen Recorder
To record your live screen and the audio, the Screen Recorder feature of Wondershare UniConverter is there. You can select from Screen Recorder, Webcam, or Audio Recorder function. The Screen Recording can be done for recording the live screen in high quality. For the webcam recording, you can choose the webcam, microphone, resolution as well as the frame rate of the recorded video. Audio recording can be done using the system audio recorder or the built-in microphone. There is a countdown for you to prepare before the recording starts.
8. DVD Burner
The DVD Burner section of the software allows burning videos to a DVD/Blu-ray disc on Mac easily and quickly. There is also an option for burning the files to a DVD folder or ISO folder if needed. It supports most common video formats to import and customize your DVD with free menu templates in different themes. You can enjoy your videos in DVD on any playable devices without quality loss with Wondershare UniConverter for Mac.
The Toolbox tab of the Wondershare UniConverter for Mac comes with some additional and useful features, which including Image Converter, GIF Maker, Fix Video Metadata, Transfer, CD Burner, CD Converter, and VR Converter.