UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Convert DVD to Any Format
- Add Media Files
- Convert Video from Camcorder
- Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Convert Videos for Social Network
- Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- Convert Videos to Any Format
- Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter
- Fix Video Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert CD to MP3 | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert Video to VR | Wondershare UniConverter
- Transfer Video/Audio to iOS Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to Android Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to External Hard Drive
- Transfer | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Fix Media Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- VR Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Subtitle Editor | Wondershare UniConverter
Best image converter for Mac to convert image format and resize images on Mac
In addition to video and audio, Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) also works as an excellent image converter for Mac. With Wondershare UniConverter for Mac, your images can be converted to JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, KTX, ASTC, TAG, and a host of other formats. You can even resize an image on Mac without losing quality. It allows converting a single picture or multiple image files in batch at a time. Follow the steps below, and you'll learn how to convert and resize images easily on Mac.
Watch Videos to Learn How to Convert Image Format and Resize Images on Mac
Step 1 Launch Wondershare Image Converter on Mac.
Download, install and run the Wondershare software on your Mac. The left side of the main interface shows the supported functions. Go to Toolbox and then select the Image Converter option.
Step 2 Add images to Convert.
A new Image Converter pop-up window will open, from where click on the + Add Images button to browse and load image files on your Mac. Multiple pictures can be added at a time. Alternatively, you can also click on the + sign to add the images.
Step 3 Edit and customize the image settings.
The added image appears on the interface with a thumbnail image. Under the image, you can see the icons for Crop, Effect, Settings.
Right-click on the image, and there are options for Preview, Open File Location, Delete, Clear Converted Task, and Attribute.
Crop: Click on the first Crop icon, and a new Image Edit window will open.
Rotate Image: Under the Rotation section, you can rotate image anti-clockwise, clockwise, Flip Horizontal, and Flip Vertical by clicking on the icons. The Original window shows the added image while the Output Preview window shows the image with changes made.
Crop Image: To crop the image, move the corners at the Original Preview window and adjust the image size. You can also move the + sign at the center to select the cropped area. Alternatively, you can also enter the specific Crop Area Size.
Clicking on the Reset button will bring back the original image settings, and clicking on the OK button will save all changes.
Effect: Click on the Effect icon, and a new window will appear.
Select the Effect tab from the pop-up window. Adjust the Brightness, Contrast, and the Saturation of the image by moving the slider at the respective parameters. Click on the OK button to confirm the changes and Reset button to get back to original settings.
Settings: Click on the Settings icon to launch the Quality Setting window.
Resize the image for its width and height. Option to Keep Aspect Ratio is also there. To resize images in batch, click on the Settings icon at the top-right corner of the interface.
Step 4 Choose the output image format.
Next, choose the images for which you want to convert the format. Click on the Select All box to choose all the images added. At the top-right corner, open the drop-down icon at the Convert all images to tab and select the desired format from the given options.
Step 5 Convert and resize images on Mac.
At the Output tab, choose the Mac location to save the converted images. Finally, click on the Convert All button to convert the added photos to the selected image format easily and quickly.