UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Any Format
- How to Add Media Files
- How to Convert Video from Camcorder
- How to Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- How to Convert Videos for Social Network
- How to Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format
- How to Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- How to Convert Image Format Easily
- How to Make GIF Files
- How to Fix Video Metadata
- How to Burn Music to A CD
- How to Convert CD to MP3 Audio Files Without Losing Quality
- How to Convert Video to VR on Windows
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to iOS Device
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to Android Device
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to External Hard Drive
- How to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Best Image Converter for Mac to Convert Image Format and Resize Images on Mac
- How to Make GIF Easily on Mac
- How to Fix Media Metadata on Mac
- How to Convert CD to Music on Mac
- How to Burn Music to CD on Mac
- How to Convert Videos for VR Devices on Mac
How to record the screen with audio on Mac
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) can work as a Mac screen recorder with audio. It allows recording streaming videos, FaceTime Video calls, Skype Video Calls, and other activities on the desktop. The videos are recorded in high-quality along with the audio as well. To help you with how to record the screen on Mac, given below, is a step-by-step guide.
Step 1 Launch the screen recorder on Mac.
After Wondershare UniConverter has been successfully downloaded and installed on your Mac, launch it. Click Screen Recorder from the left pane of the interface, click the Camera icon to start the recording, or click the down-facing arrow next to the Camera icon present at the top-left area of the center panel, and click Screen Recorder.
Step 2 Choose the video recording settings.
A screen recorder window will appear, from where you can customize the screen recording settings.
You need to select the area of the desktop that needs to be recorded. The Cross icon at the center will allow moving the entire recording frame while pinching the edges will allow adjusting the width and the height. Alternatively, you can also enter the specific width and height of the desired area to be recorded.
To select the Full-Screen recording, choose it from the drop-down icon at Custom. The Full-Screen mode records the entire screen of the desktop while the Custom mode allows selecting the desired area as needed.
Additional Recording Settings: click on the setting icon to make other recording settings.
- Save to: Select the Mac location to save the recorded file.
- Frame rate: Frame rate of the video can be selected here from the drop-down options.
- Quality: The quality of the video can be selected here.
- Record Timer: The section allows you to set the recording time as needed. You can choose to start manually and then stop the recording at a fixed time or choose the start and the stop time of the record.
- Mouse: The settings for using the mouse can be adjusted from this section. If needed, enable the options to Show Mouse Click in Recording and Play Mouse Click Sound.
- Start/Stop Recording: Shortcut key as desired for starting and stopping the recording can be selected here.
If you want to go back to the original settings, click on the Reset button.
Step 3 Start recording the screen with audio on Mac.
Once all settings are done, click on the REC button, and with 4 seconds of the countdown, the software will start recording your desktop activities.
Step 4 Stop recording.
The Recording taskbar shows the time for which the video is being recorded. Once the recording is no more required, click on the Red Stop button. Alternatively, you can also press the ESC key to stop the recording process or use the shortcut selected, if any, in the previous step. As the process completes, the Mac location with recorded video appears on your screen.