How to Record the Screen with Audio non Mac
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) can work as a Mac screen recorder with audio. It allows recording streaming videos, FaceTime Video calls, Skype Video Calls, and other activities on the desktop. The videos are recorded in high-quality along with the audio as well. To help you with how to record the screen on Mac, given below is a step-by-step guide.
Step 1 Launch Mac Screen Recorder
After Wondershare UniConverter has been successfully downloaded and installed on your Mac, launch it. Go to the Toolbox section on the main interface, and select the Screen Recorder option.
Step 2 Choose Video Recording Settings
A screen recorder window will appear, from where you can customize the screen recording settings.
Area Capture Setting: You need to select the area of the desktop that needs to be recorded. The cross icon at the center will allow moving the entire recording frame while pinching the edges will allow adjusting the width and the height. Alternatively, you can also enter the specific width and height of the desired area to be recorded.
To select the Custom or Full-Screen recording, choose it from the drop-down icon at the Capture Area. The Full-Screen mode records the entire screen of the desktop while the Custom mode allows selecting the desired area as needed.
Additional Recording Settings: Click on the setting icon to make additional recording settings.
- Save to: Select the Mac location to save the recorded file.
- Frame rate: Frame rate of the video can be selected here from the drop-down options.
- Quality: Quality of the video can be selected here.
- Record Timer: The section allows you to set the recording time as needed. You can choose to start manually and then stop the recording at a fixed time or choose the start and the stop time of the recording.
- Mouse: The settings for using the mouse can be adjusted from this section. If needed enable the options to Show Mouse Click in Recording and Play Mouse Click Sound.
- Start/Stop Recording: Shortcut key as desired for starting and stopping the recording can be selected here.
If you want to go back to the original settings click on the Reset button.
Step 3 Start Recording the Screen with Audio on Mac
Once all settings are done, click on the REC button and with 5 seconds of the countdown the software will start recording your desktop activities.
Step 4 Stop Recording
The Recording taskbar shows the time for which the video is being recorded. Once the recording is no more required, click on the Red Stop button. Alternatively, you can also press the ESC key in order to stop the recording process or use the shortcut selected if any in the previous step. As the process completes, the Mac location with recorded video appears on your screen.