UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Any Format
- How to Add Media Files
- How to Convert Video from Camcorder
- How to Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- How to Convert Videos for Social Network
- How to Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format
- How to Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- How to Compress Video to Reduce Video Size
- How to Compress Video on Mac Without Losing Quality
- How to Convert Image Format Easily
- How to Make GIF Files
- How to Fix Video Metadata
- How to Burn Music to A CD
- How to Convert CD to MP3 Audio Files Without Losing Quality
- How to Convert Video to VR on Windows
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to iOS Device
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to Android Device
- How to Transfer Video/Audio Files to External Hard Drive
- How to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Best Image Converter for Mac to Convert Image Format and Resize Images on Mac
- How to Make GIF Easily on Mac
- How to Fix Media Metadata on Mac
- How to Convert CD to Music on Mac
- How to Burn Music to CD on Mac
- How to Convert Videos for VR Devices on Mac
How to compress video on Mac without losing quality
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac allows compressing video files in an array of formats to reduce their size. You can add the local as well as files from the devices for the process. Single, as well as multiple file compression, is supported by the software in high-quality output files. So no more struggling with storage space as your files can now be compressed using the software.
Steps to compress videos using Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
Step 1 Choose the video compression feature.
Download, install, and open the Wondershare UniConverter software on your Mac. On the left-hand side of the interface, the main features are listed from where you need to select the Video Compressor.
Step 2 Add Files.
Click on the + button to browse and load the local files on your system. You can expand the drop-down menu and choose to add the videos from the connected devices or the camcorder. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the files to the interface.
Step 3 Choose the compression percentage or file size.
The added files can be seen on the interface with a thumbnail image and file details.
Now, if you want to compress all the added files by reducing them to a percentage in terms of the original file size, choose it from Reduce File Size drop-down options at the top-right corner.
Alternatively, you can also select individual size and other parameters. For this, click on the settings icon next to the file details, and a Compression Settings window will open. Next to the File size: tab, there is a slider for you to select the desired file size in terms of MB. As you choose the size, quality, and BitRate changes accordingly, you can select the desired resolution and the format from their respective tabs. Hit on the Preview button to check the video. Clicking on the OK button will confirm the settings.
Step 4 Start compression.
The location to save the compressed files on your system can be browsed and selected from the File Location: tab. Finally, hit on the Compress button at the bottom-right corner to start with the file compression of all the added files.
Check the compressed videos on the interface from the Finished tab.