UniConverter User Guide
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Win Version
- Brief Introduction
- Change Themes
- Get Started - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Login with Wondershare ID & Update | Mac Version
- Brief Introduction - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Preferences - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Files - Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Convert DVD to Any Format
- Add Media Files
- Convert Video from Camcorder
- Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- Convert Videos for Social Network
- Convert Videos from iOS & Android Devices
- Convert Videos to Any Format
- Convert Video to Audio File
- How to Convert Videos to Any Format on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to Video on Mac
- How to Mute Videos on Mac Easily
- How to Mute Video Easily
- How to Add Audio to Video Easily
- How to Add Audio to Video on Mac Easily
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter
- Trim Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Watermark | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Crop Video | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Apply Effect | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Add Subtitle | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Audio Track Volume | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter
- Fix Video Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert CD to MP3 | Wondershare UniConverter
- Convert Video to VR | Wondershare UniConverter
- Transfer Video/Audio to iOS Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to Android Device
- Transfer Video/Audio to External Hard Drive
- Transfer | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Image Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- GIF Maker | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Fix Media Metadata | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- CD Burner | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- VR Converter | Wondershare UniConverter for Mac
- Subtitle Editor | Wondershare UniConverter
How to transfer videos from Mac to iPhone/iPad/Android devices
Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) can be used to transfer video and audio files to a range of devices like iOS devices, Android smartphones, external hard drive, and other devices. The local files can be transferred to these devices for easy playback. With Wondershare UniConverter for Mac, you can easily connect your devices to Mac and transfer files quickly. Read steps below on how to transfer videos from MacBook to iPhone, Android, and External devices with Wondershare UniConverter.
How To Transfer Videos From Mac To Iphone/Ipad/Android Devices-Wondershare UniConverter (Mac) User Guide
Step 1 Choose the Transfer option at Wondershare UniConverter.
Download, install and launch Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac. Select the Transfer option.
Step 2 Connect an iOS/Android/External Hard Drive to Mac.
The list of supported devices will appear on the software interface.
Option 1: Connect an iOS Device to Mac.
Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac. Follow the instructions on the iOS device and the software interface to connect your device. The device, once connected, will be shown on the program interface.
Option 2: Connect an Android Device to Mac.
Connect your desired Android phone to your Mac using a USB cable and the driver files will start decompressing. Next, follow the prompts in order to enable the USB debugging on the Android phone.
Note: The USB debugging steps differ from OS to OS and from the device model to model. Thus follow the prompts as they appear on your device. The connected device can be seen on the Transfer tab with the interface as below.
Option 3: Connect External Hard Drive.
Connect the USB drive or the camcorder to your Mac. Ensure that the system can recognize the device.
Step 3 Add videos to be transferred.
Next, you need to add the videos to be transferred to the connected devices. The local videos can be added by clicking on the Add button at the left corner or hitting on the + sign at the center of the Transfer tab. Multiple files, as well as a complete folder, can be added.
Step 4 Transfer videos to iPhone/iPad/Android Devices on Mac.
Click on the Transfer button to transfer each video at a time to the connected device. To transfer all added videos, click on the Transfer All button to transfer multiple files.
Once the process is complete, you can check the transferred files to your video or audio folder on your devices.