- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn WMV to DVD Player Format
- 1.12 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
Like tons of other people, maybe you're getting more and more videos and movies from torrent downloads and want to burn Torrent to DVD create a backup or enjoy the videos on your DVD player. Or maybe your hard drive is already full of so many spectacular torrent movies that you want to burn downloaded Torrent movies to DVD to free some space. Whatever the reason is, you can get it done with a DVD burner that supports all popular video formats.
It's a great option to convert Torrent to DVD with our best-selling torrent dvd burners, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate (Windows 10 supported) and Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Caption included). As you'll see after you install this free trial version, Video Converter Ultimate can burn any video format thrown at it with lightning speed. Below will introduce the steps to convert Torrent to DVD in Windows, and the steps of burning torrents to DVD in Mac are almost the same. Now let's check it out.
Free download Torrent to DVD burner:
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Best Torrent to DVD Converter for Windows 10 / Mac (Mojave Included)
- Allows burning videos to DVD folder, ISO files, DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Built-in video editor allows customizing videos before burning with features like cropping, rotating, trimming and others.
- Allows setting free DVD menu templates with various themes.
- Facilitates adding personalized background image and music for DVD.
- Enables real-time preview of all the changes and adjustments.
- Works as DVD burning software for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
- Convert videos to any format in batch with less quality loss.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer converted DVD videos to devices and external hard drives directly.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
How to convert Torrent movies to DVD step by step:
Step 1 Load Torrent movies.
To get started, go to the Burn section, and click the Add Files button to import the downloaded Torrent videos. The imported videos will be displayed in the collections pane, and each video will appear as one icon on the DVD menu. Simply drag and drop to change video order. Videos can be previewed on the right to see whether you need to edit them. All popular uTorrent video formats are supported, including AVI, MKV, RMVB, MOV, RM, VOB, MP4, WMV, MOD, TOD, and more.
Step 2Edit Torrent videos (optional).
This DVD burning software includes video editing functions such as crop, rotate, add watermarks, trim, and so on. Click one of the editing icons below the video thumbnail to open the video editing window below.
Step 3 Customize DVD menu and set DVD parameters.
When you are satisfied with the video order and video quality, just change DVD template by clicking left and right arrow on the right panel. Besides, you can click Edit icon to customize the DVD menu template by changing background image, DVD title, music, etc. To burn a Torrent DVD without menu, just choose "No Menu" and skip this step.
After that, on the right panel of the DVD section, you can set the DVD Label, Menu Type, Aspect Ratio, TV standard and Quality.
Step 4 Start Torrent movies to DVD burning.
Ensure everything is OK. When you are happy with the result, seletc DVD as the target destination at Burn Video at, hit the Burn button to convert torrent movies to DVD. The burning time mainly depends on the video size and your computer performance. When the burning process completes, enjoy the downloaded Torrent movies on your DVD player with ease!
Knowledge sharing: about Torrents
Torrent is a great method for downloading movies, music and other stuff you want from a network of users and is very popular among all movie fans. A torrent file can be seen as a bookmark to a file that is stored on the hard drives of many users around the globe. DON'T try to burn Torrent file to DVD. That won't work. You need a Torrent client like uTorrent to download the movie first and then use a Torrent DVD creator application to burn the movie to DVD disc for play on TV. Popular Torrent sites include The Pirate Bay, Torrentz, BTjunkie, Demonoid.me, Fenopy, Isohunt, BitTorrent, uTorrent, Vuze, LimeWire, eMule, Ares, FrostWire and BitComet. etc.
Also, you can refer to a video tutorial: