- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn WMV to DVD Player Format
- 1.12 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
PAL to NTSC Converter: How to Convert PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL Easily
Since you are here, you may know that PAL and NTSC are different analog television systems used by different countries. NTSC is used in most of North America, parts of South America (except Brazil, Argentina, and French Guiana), South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, etc. While PAL is adopted by most countries in the world. Besides PAL and NTSC, SECAM is another system used mainly by France, East European and many western Africa countries.
Most of us would not be able to recognize the difference between NTSC and PAL. But you'll find out that a PAL formatted DVD won't play on a NTSC DVD player, a PAL video is scrambled with black bars, and a European television set won't work in the United States. To fix these problems, you have to convert PAL to NSTC standard to watch videos on your TV. This article will show you how to convert PAL to NTSC compatible video or DVD with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate (Video Converter Ultimate for Mac). Download its free trial here.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert videos from PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL.
- Directly convert videos to MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, and other 1000 formats.
- Convert multiple videos in different formats from NTSC to PAL (PAL to NTSC) in batch.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- APEXTRANS technology guarantees 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Burn and customize your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, and Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Note: Below guide takes the Windows screenshot for instance. The steps for change PAL to NTSC for Mac is the same. Just make sure you get the right version.
Solution 1: Steps on How to Convert PAL Videos to NTSC
Step 1 Load PAL video or DVD to the converter.
Launch the PAL to NTSC converter and go to the Convert section by default, click the Add Files or Load DVD menu on the top of the interface to load video files or DVD movies. The alternative way is dragging your source PAL video files to the program. This PAL to NTSC converter supports batch conversions. So you can drag more than one file to the program to convert PAL video to NTSC at one go.
Step 2 Make NTSC changes.
The main differences between PAL and NTSC video are the resolution and frame rate. NTSC has a resolution of 720x480 and a framerate of 23.97. So you need to make NTSC settings while selecting an output format for video.
To select an output format, click the drop-down icon beside Convert all files to: and selet the Video tab, and choose a format, then click the Edit icon to enter the Settings windows, and make settings as below:
- Resolution: 720*480 pixels
- Frame Rate: 23.97 fps
Convert PAL to NTSC Tips: The program also provide you with all common video editing tools. If black bars are appear, you can simply crop the video to best fit your TV screen. Just click one of the Edit options beside the video thumbnail for these tools.
Step 3 Start PAL to NTSC conversion.
When the output format setting is finished, click the Convert All button at the bottom of the main interface, this PAL to NTSC converter will complete the conversion fast and easy. you can get the converted NTSC video by clicking the Output icon.
Solution 2: Steps on How to Convert PAL to NTSC DVD
Step 1 Import PAL video or DVD to the converter.
Launch Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate and go to the Burn section by default, choose the Add Files or Load DVD button to import video files or DVD movies. The alternative way is drag and drop your source PAL videos to the program.
Step 2 Set the DVD parameters and convert PAL to NTSC DVD.
Here if the output format is set to DVD, there is no need to change resolution and frame rate settings. You'll have a TV Standard option to switch convert PAL DVD to NTSC DVD, or NTSC DVD to PAL DVD. You can also set the DVD label, Aspect Ratio, Quality, Menu Type as well. Meanwhile, you can choose the DVD destination at the Burn Video to:and choose and customize the DVD template by your needs. Finally, click the Burn button to start converting PAL to NTSC DVD.
When the PAL to NTSC conversion is complete, you can then play the output video files on your NTSC compatible DVD player and TV set.