- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn WMV to DVD Player Format
- 1.12 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
Download the Best Toast for Windows Alternative for 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Toast is the all-in-one media toolkit for Mac that is created by Roxio. Toast was first released on January 2009. Now the latest version is 16. It allows you to do almost anything to convert and share media. But such an excellent application doesn't work on either Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP. What a pity! If you are a Toast user, or impressed by the power of Toast, you'll want Toast for Windows equivalent.
Congratulations! You are in the right place. We recommend Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. It has similar features like Toast, and comes with broad support for all popular video formats, copying DVD, recording video, downloading online video, support for all portable devices, and more. It's the ultimate all-in-one video and DVD solution for Windows and Mac.
Watch Video to Know Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
Why Choose Toast for Windows Alternative
Of course, you can wait for the official release of Roxio Toast for PC. But I have not seen a planned schedule anywhere. Below are the key features of our recommended Toast for Windows alternative. Will you be giving it a try? Download Toast Windows equivalent now.
1. Convert videos to any format on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
The Toast for Windows equivalent supports all popular video formats that are used by downloadeding video, camcorder video, iPhone video, etc. Whatever the container format is, you can always import to UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) to convert and burn to DVD without any hassle. The supported video formats include but not limited to MOV, MP4, M4V, AVI, FLV, WMV, 3GP, ASF, MKV, MOD, AVCHD, RMVB, etc.
2. Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000 sites.
Moreover, it allows you to directly download YouTube playlist by one click, and download videos from other online sites. Besides, you can use it to record videos from video capturing device or online video sites like Netflix. High definition videos are also supported.
3. Extraordinary DVD experience
You get the easiest way to burn your digital media to DVD with high quality. Both DVD5 (4.7G), DVD9(Dual-layer, 7.9G), DVD25, DVD50 are supported. You can also burn video to DVD folder, or ISO files with free provided DVD menu templates to make your DVD unique. You can customize your DVD template with your favorite background music or image. Also, you're enabled to adjust the apsect ratio, write DVD label and do more.
4. Share Videos and Enjoy videos Anywhere Anytime
No need to search around for what video formats are suitable for your device. Up to 100 devices are fully supported. You can always find a preset profile for your device. Select it and convert video to play on any device you want. Additionally, you can transfer videos to iPhone, iPad and android devices easily with simple clicks.
5. Works as A Powerful Video Editor
If you have simple editing demand before you convert or burn your videos, you can use the editor in advance. It can trim, crop videos, add subtitles to your video, apply effects, adjust audio and so on.
6. Competitive Price with Powerful All-in-One Function
As you know, Toast 16 Titanium on Mac is USD 89.99, which is expensive compared with Wondershare Video Converter Ulitmate that is USD 59.95 for lifetime and USD 39.95 for 1-year. Besides the above functions, you can use Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) as VR Converter, GIF maker, Video Metadata Editor, Cast to tV and more.
FAQs for Toast Windows
1. Is there a "Toast" equivalent for Windows 10/8/7?
Sure. That's why this article is published. We at Wondershare naturally recommend UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) for Windows to burn DVD disc in Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. With a few clicks, you can burn videos and photos to DVD for play on any home DVD player.
2. How to open a toast file in Windows 10/8/7?
You can try changing the filename extension to *.iso and see if the above Toast for Windows will open it. You'd better make a copy of the original file before you rename it.Since Toast only works in Mac, the best way to open a toast file is to use Toast by Roxio.
In conclusion, if you have any video support from Toast no matter on Windows or Mac, you'd better choose Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), which will provide you with better service and experience. Have a free try now.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows / Mac (Windows 10 Included)
- Convert videos to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV and other 1000 formats.
- Convert multiple files to other format in batch without any quality loss.
- Convert videos to optimized preset for almost all of the devices, like iPhone, iPad, HuaWei phone etc.
- 30X faster conversion speed than common converters with unique APEXTRANS technology.
- Powerful editing tools help customize your videos, like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
- Burn and customize videos to your DVD or Blu-ray disc with free DVD menu templates.
- Download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad and other devices directly and vice versa.
- Versatile toolbox: Add video metadata, GIF maker, VR converter, Cast video to TV and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6