- 1. Convert Video to DVD+
- 1.1 MP4 to DVD
- 1.2 MOV to DVD
- 1.3 MKV to DVD
- 1.4 MPG to DVD
- 1.5 Burn MP4 to DVD on Windows 10
- 1.6 Convert VOB to DVD
- 1.7 Convert M4V to DVD
- 1.8 Burn AVI to DVD
- 1.9 Burn AVCHD to DVD
- 1.10 Convert WMV to DVD
- 1.11 Burn WMV to DVD Player Format
- 1.12 Convert MTS/M2TS/TS Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn DivX/Xvid Files to DVD
- 1.13 Burn MKV to DVD Mac
- 1.14 Burn AVI to DVD Mac
- 2. Convert DVD to Video +
- 3. Convert to/from ISO +
- 4. DVD Burning Software +
- 4.1 ImgBurn Alternative for Windows
- 4.2 Freemake Alternatives
- 4.3 10 Free Mac DVD Burners
- 4.4 AnyDVD for Mac
- 4.5 Best Toast for Windows Alternative
- 4.6 CDBurnerXP for Mac
- 4.7 MP4 to DVD Burner Mac
- 4.8 Top 15 MP4 to DVD Burners
- 4.9 10 WinX DVD Video Software Alternatives
- 4.10 Windows DVD Maker Programs
- 4.11 10 Best Blu-ray DVD Players
- 4.12 Best DVD Makers
- 4.13 Best Video to DVD Converters
- 4.14 Top DVD Creators
- 4.15 Best Free DVD Authoring Software
- 4.16 Alternative to ConvertXtoDVD Mac/Windows
- 4.17 Best DVD Burning Software
- 4.18 Top 5 Free DVD Burners
- 4.19 PAL to NTSC Converter
- 4.20 Convert MP4 to iDVD Mac
- 5. Convert Other Formats to DVD+
- 5.1 iPhone Videos to DVD
- 5.2 Convert uTorrent Movies to DVD
- 5.3 Burn Camcorder to DVD
- 5.4 Burn VLC Files to DVD
- 5.5 Convert MiniDV to DVD
- 5.6 Burn iTunes Movie to DVD
- 5.7 Burn Torrent Movies to DVD
- 5.8 Burn BBC iPlayer to DVD
- 5.9 Burn iMovie to DVD
- 5.10 Burn Windows Movie Maker Files to DVD
- 5.11 Use Adobe Premiere to Burn A DVD
- 5.12 Convert YouTube to DVD
- 5.13 Burn DVD on Windows/Mac
- 5.14 Convert Blu-ray to DVD
- 5.15 Convert Home Movies to DVD
- 5.16 Convert Movies to DVD
- 5.17 Convert Movies to DVD on Mac
- 6. Other DVD Tips & Tricks +
AnyDVD is a DVD copy protection removal software developed by Slysoft Inc. It runs in the background and making DVD disc unrestricted and region-free so that you can copy DVDs with other DVD backup programs like its CloneDVD, or recode video with programs like DVD Shrink. However, AnyDVD only works in Windows systems. Since you're here, you're probaby finding a program similar to AnyDVD but works in Mac, including Mojave.
Here is my suggestion for AnyDVD for Mac alternative - Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. It's an all-in-one solution for DVD and video entertainment on Mac. Video Converter Ultimate for Mac not only removes restrictions and protections from DVD, but also backs up DVDs and recode DVD movies to any popular formats, for play in Mac (Mojave included) or Apple devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, PSP, etc.
- Directly convert MP4 to VOB (DVD-Video ), AVI, MKV, MOV and 1000+ other formats.
- Burn MP4 to DVD disk to play with your DVD player at 30X fastest speed.
- Optimized conversion presets for iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut Pro.
- Edit videos with the advanced video editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
- Download videos from YouTube and other 10,000 video sharing sites.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7.
Note: This program also has Windows version: Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. Like the Mac version as better equivalent than AnyDVD for Mac. It's the more powerful alternative to AnyDVD for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
How to Use AnyDVD for Mac Alternative
Although the features are similar, Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is more powerful than AnyDVD, it's still not difficult to use this AnyDVD for Mac alternative. This is why we think it's a better alternative to AnyDVD for Mac. Now forget about the background-running part. All you need is a program to remove restrictions and burn DVD or convert video without any hassle. See the easy guide below - only 2 steps required.
Step 1 Import DVD files to AnyDVD for Mac Alternative.
When you open the program, you'll enter the Convert tab by default. Choose the Burn tab on the top; and you can load DVD files from your computer. DVDs with or without copy protections are both supported. For DVDs with copy and region protections, the restrictions will be removed automatically.
Step 2 Set DVD template and Burn videos to DVD.
There are 5 output formats are available: SONY DVD RW DRX-S70U, SuperDrive, DVD Folder, DVDMedia, and ISO Files. Except DVD disc, the other 4 options allow you to either burn DVD disc later or play DVD movies in Mac.
Now selecting SuperDrive as instance. Next, choose the DVD template by moving the right-left arrow, you can click the Edit icon to customize the DVD template to set the title, DVD background, etc. After that, set the DVD parameters on the right panel, like typing the DVD label of your new DVD, aspect ratio, and more. Finally, click the Burn button to start burning videos to DVD. The progress bar will let you know how much time remains.
More about AnyDVD for Mac Alternative:
As an alternative to AnyDVD in Mac, Video Converter Ultimate for Mac has additional features as below:
- Not only burns DVD, but also converts DVD to video for Mac and devices.
- Convert video & audio to and from AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV etc.
- Download web videos quickly and easily.
- Create 3D movies from any 2D video in Mac.
- All common video editing tools like Rotate, Crop, Trim, Subtitle, etc.
Watch Video Tutorial to Burn Videos to DVD with AnyDVD for Mac Alternative