- 1. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 1.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 1.3 Convert MP3 to AA
- 1.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 1.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 1.6 Convert MP3 to FLA
- 1.7 Convert MP3 to AIFF
- 1.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 1.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 1.10 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 1.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 1.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 1.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 2. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 2.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.2 MP3 Converter
- 2.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 2.4 MP3 Player
- 2.5 Best MP3 Players
- 2.6 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 2.7 CD to MP3 iTunes
- 2.8 Convert DVD to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 2.10 MP3 to Text Converter
- 2.11 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 2.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.13 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 2.14 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 2.15 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 2.16 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 2.17 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 2.18 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 2.19 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 2.20 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 2.21 Export Audacity to MP3
- 2.22 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 2.23 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 2.24 Convert Voice to MP3
- 2.25 MP3 Sites
- 2.26 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 2.27 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 2.28 MP3 Cutter
- 2.29 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 2.30 MP3 Tag Editor
- 2.31 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 2.32 MP3 Recorder
- 2.33 Remove Vocals from MP3
How to Quickly Convert DVD to MP3 for Free
There are many instances requiring you to convert a DVD to MP3 format. Many people choose to convert their music concert or stand-up comedy DVDs to MP3, so they can enjoy them on their portable media players or in their cars while driving. As is known, MP3 is so highly compatible that it plays on virtually all digital media players available today. In addition, converting DVD to MP3 also saves you a huge amount of disk space as MP3 has a high compression ratio. If you have DVDs to be converted to MP3, read on the following 2 parts, and you'll be able to quickly convert your favorite DVDs to MP3 without messy applications with complicated configurations.
- Part 1. Best DVD to MP3 Converter for Windows/Mac (Recommended)
- Part 2. How to Rip DVD Audio to MP3 Free with VLC
- Part 3. How to Convert DVD to MP3 Free Online
Tips: Other DVDs that people might want to convert to MP3 include plays, music video compilations, motivational speaker talks, and religious sermons.
Got DVDs, and you'd like to convert to MP3 on your mobile device or laptop? You don't need to be a computer genius to do it. With Wondershare UniConverter, you'll be able to convert your favorite DVDs to MP3 format in seconds easily. This all-purpose converter produces the highest MP3 audio quality after conversion.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert DVD to MP3, WAV, AVI, MP3, and over 1000 output file formats.
- Burn MP3 files to DVD with free DVD templates.
- Play any video format with Wondershare inbuilt player.
- Powerful video editing features like trimming, cropping, rotating, adding subtitles and effects, etc.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites to any format.
- Record online streaming videos or your computer screen.
- Stream videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Google Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire.
- Versatile toolbox combines fixing video metadata, GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
How to Convert DVD Audio to MP3 with Wondershare DVD to MP3 Converter
Wondershare UniConverter is extremely user friendly that anyone can master DVD/MP3 converting by following these three simple steps.
Step 1 Add DVD file to convert to MP3.
Launch Wondershare DVD to MP3 converter and add your DVD file using the button. You can alternatively drag-and-drop files directly onto the interface.
Note: The program also allows for batch DVD audio to MP3 conversion, which means you can convert multiple DVD files to MP3 at a time.
Step 2 Convert DVD into MP3.
Now click the Output Format: button to expand the output format list, select the Audio > MP3 and specify the audio quality in the right.
Many DVDs come with multiple audio streams, make sure to select the audio stream you want. If you want to customize your conversion profile further, you can access advanced settings by clicking the Create button at the bottom.
Step 3 Start extracting MP3 from DVD file.
When you are ready, click the Start All to start converting DVD to MP3.
When it comes to converting DVDs to MP3 format, VLC is also a good option. It is one of the most popular media player software that is not only compatible with all popular multimedia formats but supports streaming and recording webcam video as well. One of the lesser-known but useful features of VLC is its ability to convert DVDs. If you don’t want to download and install additional programs to convert audio from your DVDs, this tutorial will show you to convert DVD audio to MP3 for free using VLC.
Step 1. Assuming you already have VLC installed, download and install Handbrake. HandBrake is free and available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. You'll be using Handbrake to convert the video and audio from the DVD first. Ripping audio directly from DVD with VLC often results in errors. Note that the conversion process is generally the same across all three platforms.
Step 2. Insert your DVD and launch Handbrake, then click the Source button and select your DVD. Wait for Handbrake to finish scanning your system for DVD titles.
Step 3. If your DVD is split into chapters and titles, select the titles you want to convert audio from.
Step 4. Click the Browse button next to the Destination text box. This would allow you to select where you want to save your video file.
Tips: Here, you'd have the option of choosing from a wide range of conversion presets. If you are not sure which one is best for you, just leave it at default settings.
Step 5. Click Add to Queue to add your selected title to the processing queue, and then click Start Encode.
Step 6. Launch VLC, open the Media menu item, and click Convert/Save.
Step 7. A popup window will appear. On the File tab, click Add... to import your video file to VLC.
Step 8. Click Convert/Save, and another pop-up window will appear. Select Audio - MP3 from the drop-down list.
Next, set a location for the saved file and finally click Start to extract audio from the video file and convert your DVD to MP3.
Aside from the methods mentioned above, you can give Zamzar a trial to convert MP3 from DVD online. It is accessible from any operative system and can be used from any browser. Now let’s take a look at how it converts WLMP to AVI via the steps below.
- Go to http://www.zamzar.com and choose the VOB file that you want to convert.
- Click the drop-down icon to select the MP3 as output format that you want to convert DVD files to.
- Enter your email address to receive the converted MP3 file.
- Click the Convert to proceed with the WLMP to AVI conversion.
Note: in case your file has exceeded the upload limit of 50 MB, the software will ask you to create a profile to allow you to convert bigger limits.