- 1. Play Audio Files+
- 2. Convert Audio+
- 3. Convert Audio Mac+
- 4. Audio Tips+
Best MP3 Converters to Convert Audio to or Extract MP3 from Video
- Want to convert WMA, M4A, WAV and more audio files to MP3?
- Want to extract the beautiful background music from a movie?
- Want to upload MP3 or a CD to WMV, so that it can be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook or other social sharing sites?
If you want to achieve the things above, all you need is just a MP3 converter. This article will introduce several great MP3 converters. Just read through the article to get it.
- Part 1. How to Use Wondershare MP3 Converter on Your Computer
- Part 2. Free MP3 Converter on Your Computer
- Part 3. Online MP3 Converter- Online UniConverter (originally Media.io)
- Part 4. MP3 Converter on iPhone - MyMP3
- Part 5. MP3 Converter on Android
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Extract MP3 from videos easily and quickly, support most popular video and audio formats.
- Convert audio files to video formats and uploading to sharing sites.
- Convert any other audio files in WMA, M4A, M4V, OGG etc. to MP3 audios
- Customize video before converting with features of cropping, trimming, rotating, and more others.
- Download videos from 10,000+ popular websites by pasting links.
- Transfer video/audio files to iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android devices easily.
- Burn videos to DVD with customized menu templates.
- Additional functions including Cast to TV, Screen Recorder, Fix Video Metadata, VR Converter, and more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Note: This MP3 converter can also work as a professional video converter, video editor and video downloader. You can use it to batch convert videos in any format with presets, edit videos by trimming, cropping, merging or adding effects. Moreover, you can download videos from the video sharing sites to your computer for offline playback with UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). The following guide will show you how to use this MP3 converter in detail.
How to Use Wondershare MP3 Converter
Step 1 Import Files to MP3 Converter
Start Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) after the installation, and choose the Convert section at the top of the main interface. Now you can either drag and drop the files into the program window, or click the Add Files button to add files from your computer.
Step 2 Select the Output Format
If you want to convert files to MP3 format or convert MP3 files to any other format, you can click the drop-down icon at the right side of the Target section, and then select your desired format as an output there.
Step 3 Start MP3 Conversion
Hit the Convert button at the lower right of this MP3 Converter to convert other audio files to MP3, extract MP3 music from video files, or convert MP3 to WMV (MKV, MP4, MOV, etc) for uploading MP3 to video sharing sites. When the conversion is complete, you just need to click the folder-like icon beside Output or switch to Converted tab to locate the converted files.
No 1. Free Video Converter - Wondershare Free MP3 Converter
This free MP3 video converter supports converting media files to video, audio or iPhone, iPad and other Android devices. You can simply import your video or audio to this MP3 converter and then set the output format, and then start to convert.
If you just want to convert media files to MP3 or convert MP3 to other common media formats, this free MP3 converter can be a good choice. However, if you care about the video output quality and conversion speed, you'd better try UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) is an online audio converter, which helps in converting audio/video files to different file formats. This MP3 converter is one of the most user-friendly converters because it does not need to be downloaded or installed on the computer/mobile. All you need to do is upload your audio files, choose the output format and quality, and your file will be converted. The common file formats supported by Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) include MP3, 3GP, AAC, ADX, MP2, WAV and other frequently used file formats.
Steps to Convert File to MP3 Using Online UniConverter (originally Media.io)
Step 1 Open http://media.io/ on your browser and click Add your files to upload your desired media files for MP3 extraction.
Step 2 Hit beside Convert to: to select MP3 as output format. By default, Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) sets MP3 as output format.
Step 3 Click Convert to start audio conversion or MP3 extraction. Once converted, the file can be directly downloaded or saved to Dropbox.
MyMP3 is an iOS app which allows the users to convert any type of video or audio file to MP3 at a super fast speed. This app designed by Local Network Media, can convert your files from many different file formats and have it in MP3 for you to play it on your phone or other iOS devices. The MP3 converter for iPhone requires iOS 8.0 or later for the compatibility.
- Auto picking suitable bit rate and metadata for files.
- Fast conversion.
- Keep the converted audio organized.
- Support M4A, WAV, and WMA formats.
- Share converted MP3 on the social network.
MP3 Video Converter by Springwalk is an Android app which allows the users to convert any video or audio file which is stored on the Android devices to MP3. The converted files can then be easily played on most of the common music players. While converting, the users can also select the required sound quality and specifications.
- Convert video files to audio files with options of metadata and bitrate.
- Fix meta information like album, title, artist and others.
- Support multiple formats like 3GP, FLV, MP4 and others.
- Support multiple audio formats like MP3 and AAC.
- Make use of FFmpeg and mp3lame library.
- Support ARMv7 and higher version.