- 1. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 1.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 1.3 Convert MP3 to AA
- 1.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 1.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 1.6 Convert MP3 to FLA
- 1.7 Convert MP3 to AIFF
- 1.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 1.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 1.10 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 1.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 1.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 1.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 2. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 2.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.2 MP3 Converter
- 2.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 2.4 MP3 Player
- 2.5 Best MP3 Players
- 2.6 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 2.7 CD to MP3 iTunes
- 2.8 Convert DVD to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 2.10 MP3 to Text Converter
- 2.11 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 2.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.13 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 2.14 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 2.15 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 2.16 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 2.17 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 2.18 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 2.19 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 2.20 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 2.21 Export Audacity to MP3
- 2.22 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 2.23 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 2.24 Convert Voice to MP3
- 2.25 MP3 Sites
- 2.26 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 2.27 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 2.28 MP3 Cutter
- 2.29 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 2.30 MP3 Tag Editor
- 2.31 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 2.32 MP3 Recorder
- 2.33 Remove Vocals from MP3
2 Recommend Ways to Convert MP3 to FLAC
Some people thought MP3 files degrade overt time and opted to convert to FLAC regarding it offers better quality sound. But is this really the case? We're going to scoop the secret of converting MP3 to FLAC in following 3 parts.
- Part 1. Is Converting MP3 to FLAC Good Or Bad Idea
- Part 2. All-in-one MP3 to FLAC Converter (Recommended)
- Part 3. 3 Free MP3 To FLAC Converters Online
Actually, the idea of converting MP3 to FLAC is meaningless since you will just be increasing the size of your file MP3 consuming more space on your storage with the same sound quality. Another great misconception that needs to be clarified is the issue of MP3 formats degrading. MP3 is a lossy compressed format which suffers orgininal data loss when converted to FLAC, but nothing to do with degrade. However, there are situations forcing you to use a lossless format like FLAC, in that case you can read on to learn how to convert MP3 to FLAC.
While converting MP3 to FLAC, you might consider a media converter that assures zero quality loss or allows you to edit tags on music. Well, look no more since Wondershare UniConverter takes all accounts as it inputs audio formats like MP3, OGG, AAC, WMA and outputs over 1000 formats like FLAC, AIFF, APE, etc. without any quality loss. Moreover, you can use it to fix video metadata, burn DVD media and create your own playlist.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert MP3 to 1000+ formats, like FLAC, M4A, AAC, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder.
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
How to Convert MP3 To FLAC Step by Step
Now let us have a look at the detailed tutorial on how to convert MP3 to FLAC with Mac version.
Step 1 Open Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac.
Download the program on the official Wondershare website and Install it. After that go to Applications folder and double-click on Wondershare UniConverter to open it.
Step 2 Open MP3 file into Uniconverter.
On the home window, click on the button. You will be able to upload a file from your local folder. You can also directly drag and drop the files to the program.
Tips: This video converter supports batch conversion thus you can upload several MP3 formats at one time.
Step 3 Set Output Format as FLAC.
The imported MP3 file will be displayed on the program. Next, move the cursor the top right and click on the Convert all tasks to:, a window will pop up asking you to select target output format. Click on the Audio icon and a list of audio formats. Scroll through and click on the FLAC format and then select the output quality. You can opt to retain its quality.
Step 4 Convert MP3 to FLAC by Uniconverter.
When you have done the correct output settings, you can now click on the Convert All button and Wondershare UniConverter will start converting MP3 to FLAC convert the file immediately.
Other than using desktop audio converters, do you know that you can convert MP3 to FLAC using online converters? Yes, there are different online converters that you can use them to save your day when you have not installed a media converter. In this part, we will introduce you 3 popular free MP3 to FLAC Converter.
Zamzar is an audio web-based converter that supports audio formats like MP3, FLAC, M4A, WAV, OGG, APE, MIDi and much more. Moreover, on this site, you will get free tips on the description of file formats. Here is quick guide on how to use it.
- Upload files from your local folder or download from online that is not more than 100MB.
- Choose an audio format as FLAC.
- Provide an email address to receive the converted email.
- Click on Convert and agree with terms of Zamzar.
- Open your email and download the newly converted FLAC file.
Convertio is an audio format that allows you to convert MP3 to output formats like FLAC, OGG, AAC, WMA, WAV, CAF, AC3, GSM, AIFF, M4A and AMR. Other than that it can also convert images, videos, eBooks, documents, CAD, Vectors and much more. It is a reliable free online converter that supports upload of files from your computer, Dropbox, Google Drive and online sites that are less than 100MB. Here is a how to convert MP3 to FLAC using Convertio online converter.
- Click on Select Files to Converter and upload your desired MP3 file.
- Next, choose FLAC as your output format.
- Click on Convert to proceed. When the MP3 to FLAC conversion completes, just click on Download button.
Online UniConverter is also a free MP3 to FLAC converter that you can use. This program is not only free to use but also has a great user interface. It supports audio output formats like WAV, FLAC, OGG and APE. Moreover, this audio converter supports batch conversion thus you can upload more MP3 files. Furthermore, it allows you to select an output quality of your file before converting it. Here is how to convert MP3 to FLAC using Online UniConverter.
- Visit the website and upload your MP3 file either from your computer or import from online by pasting MP3 URL file.
- Choose FLAC as the output format and select the output quality for your audio.
- Click on Convert button and then download the converted file to your computer.
There you go, you can now converter MP3 to FLAC free using Wondershare UniConverter or use free MP3 to FLAC online converters.