- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 1.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 1.3 Convert MP3 to AA
- 1.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 1.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 1.6 Convert MP3 to FLA
- 1.7 Convert MP3 to AIFF
- 1.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 1.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 1.10 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 1.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 1.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 1.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 2. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 2.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.2 MP3 Converter
- 2.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 2.4 MP3 Player
- 2.5 Best MP3 Players
- 2.6 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 2.7 CD to MP3 iTunes
- 2.8 Convert DVD to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 2.10 MP3 to Text Converter
- 2.11 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 2.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.13 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 2.14 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 2.15 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 2.16 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 2.17 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 2.18 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 2.19 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 2.20 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 2.21 Export Audacity to MP3
- 2.22 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 2.23 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 2.24 Convert Voice to MP3
- 2.25 MP3 Sites
- 2.26 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 2.27 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 2.28 MP3 Cutter
- 2.29 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 2.30 MP3 Tag Editor
- 2.31 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 2.32 MP3 Recorder
- 2.33 Remove Vocals from MP3
- 2.34 Clip to MP3
- 2.35 Top MP3 Editors
- 2.36 Video to MP3 Converters for iPhone
- 2.37 Convert link to MP3
- 2.38 Video to MP3 Apps for iPhone and Android
- 2.39 Free MP3 to MP4 Converter Apps
- 2.40 Add MP3 to Video
- 2.41 Convert Recording to MP3
- 2.42 Free MP3 Song Converters
- 2.43 Convert GSM to MP3
- 2.44 MP3 Extractors
- 2.45 Music to MP3 Converters
Top 5 Ways to Convert MP3 to AIFF on PC
There is no doubt that MP3 is one of the widely used media file formats accessible by most devices. However, there is a certain area of concern that MP3 being a lossy file format makes though little but certain compromise over quality. At the same time, AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format) is a standard audio file format used in Apple Macintosh systems. This file format is of high-quality and is preferred by those looking for a lossless format and dealing with music on a daily basis. Thus, it would be smart to convert MP3 to AIFF, in order to maintain quality and have versatility using the AIFF format on Apple devices without losing any data.
- Part 1. Convert MP3 to AIFF Using Wondershare UniConverter
- Part 2. How to Free Convert MP3 Files to AIFF in iTunes
- Part 3. Other 3 Online MP3 to AIFF Converters
The most recommended software for the job is Wondershare UniConverter. It's not only able to convert MP3 to AIFF, but also other file formats such as FLAC, MP4, WMA, WMV and many more. The great MP3 to AIFF converter also has many other useful features, like batch and background convert, edit and merge media file, screen recorder, GIF maker, etc., making it a world-class software.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert MP3 to AIFF, WMA, M4A, and other 1000+ audio/video formats.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- Support 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Support download or record videos from video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox combines fixing video metadata, GIF maker, Video Compressor, and screen recorder.
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360, or PS3.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Convert MP3 to AIFF on PC
There're both Windows and Mac versions for Wondershare UniConverter, which function almost the same. Below we'll show you how to convert MP3 to AIFF PC, for example.
Step 1 Click Add Files and Import an MP3 File.
Download and install Wondershare MP3 to AIFF converter on Mac, launch it and proceed to the +Add Files to add your desired MP3 files for AIFF conversion.
Step 2 Choose AIFF as Output Format.
Click the below-arrow next to Output Format, select Audio > AIFF as the target output format.
Step 3 Convert MP3 to AIFF Easily.
To execute the conversion, click the Convert or the Start All button to get started. When the process is over, you will fetch the converted file from the Finished tab.
iTunes is a more popular way of converting Apple encoded media files. It also functions as an MP3 to AIFF converter for Mac offers the ability to switch between files that are predominantly apple supported, without losing the quality. You can also use other popular file formats on iTunes to convert or download the media file. The process is quite simple. After conversion, finding and saving the media may be an option to consider since the files are usually saved in a certain default folder. One may opt to create a destination folder for easy retrieval of the converted files.
How iTunes Converts MP3 to AIFF
Step 1. Launch iTunes and click on Edit > Preferences.
Step 2. On the General Preferences menu displayed, click on Import Settings to continue with the conversion process. Then choose AIFF Encoder in the pop-up under Import Using option.
Step 3. To convert MP3 to AIFF Mac, click on File on the iTunes menu and select Convert, then you'd see other convert options just as the screenshot shows. For MP3 to AIFF Mac conversion, just choose Create AIFF Version, and iTunes will start changing any MP3 file format to AIFF.
Although Wondershare UniConverter offers the quickest way to convert MP3 to AIFF, it needs to be installed on your PC. This may come in handy if you do regular conversions for MP3 and other file types like videos and photos.
On the other hand, if you are not much into converting files or need a converter occasionally, below is a list of some most popular online conversion solutions for you:
This free online tool has a self-explanatory web interface where you can select an output format for your source file from a drop-down list. Since the landing page has separate lists for different filetypes, picking a relevant extension for the converted file is comparatively easy while using this online solution for conversions.
Step 1: Select AIFF from the drop-down list in the Audio converter section.
Step 2: Click Choose Files from the next page that comes up next.
Step 3: Select an MP3 file from your PC, and click Open.
Step 4: Click Start conversion to convert MP3 to AIFF online.
With a neat and clean interface, Convertio is another most popular online conversion tool that supports files from almost all major formats. The portal accepts source files from your PC, URL, or Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage, and lets you perform batch conversions. However, the file size is limited to 100 MB for non-registered users.
Step 1: Click Choose Files from the landing page.
Step 2: Select the MP3 file you want to convert, and click the Open.
Step 3: Select AIFF from the to a drop-down list.
Step 4: Click the Convert to begin the conversion process.