- TRY FREE TRY FREE
- 1. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 1.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 1.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 1.3 Convert MP3 to AA
- 1.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 1.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 1.6 Convert MP3 to FLA
- 1.7 Convert MP3 to AIFF
- 1.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 1.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 1.10 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 1.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 1.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 1.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 2. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 2.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 2.2 MP3 Converter
- 2.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 2.4 MP3 Player
- 2.5 Best MP3 Players
- 2.6 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 2.7 CD to MP3 iTunes
- 2.8 Convert DVD to MP3
- 2.9 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 2.10 MP3 to Text Converter
- 2.11 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 2.14 MP3 Converter for Android
- 2.17 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 2.19 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 2.21 Export Audacity to MP3
- 2.22 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 2.23 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 2.24 Convert Voice to MP3
- 2.25 MP3 Sites
- 2.26 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 2.27 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 2.28 MP3 Cutter
- 2.29 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 2.30 MP3 Tag Editor
- 2.31 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 2.32 MP3 Recorder
- 2.33 Remove Vocals from MP3
- 2.34 Clip to MP3
- 2.35 Top MP3 Editors
- 2.36 Video to MP3 Converters for iPhone
- 2.37 Convert link to MP3
- 2.38 Video to MP3 Apps for iPhone and Android
- 2.39 Free MP3 to MP4 Converter Apps
- 2.40 Add MP3 to Video
- 2.41 Convert Recording to MP3
- 2.42 Free MP3 Song Converters
- 2.43 Convert GSM to MP3
- 2.44 MP3 Extractors
- 2.45 Music to MP3 Converters
Top 2 Ways to Convert MIDI to MP3
One of the situations that can bother users is having a file that does not recognize by their media player. It is time to look for the specifications and try to come up with a valid format for then ask the same question to yourself, and now how do I convert this file into a valid format? Do not worry because here you will find all the answers you were looking for. We want to recommend 2 different ways to convert your files. In this case, we will convert MIDI to MP3, showing you the full process with simple steps. Do not miss it!
- Part 1. What is MIDI File
- Part 2. Free Convert MIDI File to MP3 Using iTunes
- Part 3. Free MIDI to MP3 Online converter
MIDI means Musical Instrument Digital Interface, and it let computers, synthesizers, sequencers, controllers, and other musical devices communicate and share information. This format file contains a series of instructions that the synthesizer or other sound generator uses to play the music in real-time. These instructions are messages that indicate to the instrument which are the musical notes, their duration, the force of touch, and the modulations of the parameters of the sounds, necessary data for the generation of sounds. Each sound emitted by this format is formed by packages of orders in numerical format.
Its main function is permitted to the musical instruments and other digital tools to connect with each other, and you can convert MIDI to MP3 audio format file to make it compatible with your own device when you need to reproduce it in case you have compatibility problems. Below lists 4 common situations where you might need to convert MIDI to MP3 format.
- MIDI files cannot be reproduced in most actual devices.
- It does not contain any sound and is based on the codec.
- The best way to listen to the MIDI file is to convert it to an MP3 format.
- Convert MIDI codec or message files into real music.
One of the alternatives that we can recommend you to convert free MIDI to MP3 in iTunes. This tool is a free and integral part of Apple computers, including its devices that are used as a multimedia player, is a multimedia file organizer, and also, is a virtual store for music, videos, etc. distribution. Let’s see how to convert MIDI to MP3 using iTunes.
Step 1. Download and install iTunes on your device or computer according to your operative system, from its official website, and then open it.
Step 2. Search, select, and drag the MIDI file you want to convert to the principal software window. Now, on the menu bar: go to Edit > Preferences on the computer. If you're a Mac user, please go to iTunes > Preferences.
Step 3. Proceed in click on the General tab > Import Settings and click on the down arrow next to Import Using and select the encoding format, in this case, MP3 encoder, and click on OK to save the settings.
Step 4. In the software window, find and select the MIDI file you want to convert and do click on Advanced > Create MP3 version, and the conversion will start. Convert MIDI to MP3 never has been so easy!
If you want to convert a file at work for free and without downloading any additional program, you can use an online converter like Zamzar. The program allows you to convert more than 1000 formats in documents, audios, videos, images, and ebooks on its website and sends the converted files to your email address. It's also simple to use.
- Go to https://www.zamzar.com/ and click on Formats located on the upper right window, go down to find Music Conversion formats > MIDI. Then you will be relocated to a new window, here on your right side, select MIDI to MP3.
- Click on the Choose files button to select your target MIDI video. If your video is still online, then click on the URL instead.
- Click on the down arrow and search for music formats > MIDI to make it your output format.
- Now Enter an email address where you will receive your conversion and click on Convert to start converting MIDI to MP3 format.
- It is email-based.
- Limited features.
- Its limit for free use is 50MB.
If we are certain of one thing, it is that technology has joined us in an inseparable way, and that is why we increasingly need certain tools that allow us to freely enjoy all its advantages. Current devices provide a large number of functions that we want to take advantage of, such as listening to audios and often do not have the tools necessary, for example, to convert MIDI and make them compatible. Therefore, our goal is to make available the most suitable tool for those who want to keep things simple and obtain excellent results without complication.
Tips you may also like:
With Wondershare UniConverter, you can burn MP4 to DVD on Mac OS easily. Move to Best DVD Burner on Mac OS to Burn MP4 to DVD to learn more.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- It has a 90X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files.
- Burn video to playable DVD with an attractive free DVD template.
- Versatile toolbox combines fixed video metadata, GIF maker, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.