- 1. Convert Other Format to MP3+
- 1.1 Convert MP4 to MP3
- 1.2 MP4 to MP3 Converter Online
- 1.3 Convert MOV to MP3
- 1.4 Convert MOV to MP3 Online
- 1.5 Convert QuickTime to MP3
- 1.6 Convert WAV to MP3
- 1.7 Convert M4A to MP3 Mac
- 1.8 M4A to MP3 Online Converter
- 1.9 Convert M4A to MP3 Audacity
- 1.1 M4A to MP3 iTunes
- 1.11 M4A to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.12 M4A to MP3
- 1.13 Convert WMA to MP3
- 1.14 Convert FLAC to MP3 Mac
- 1.15 FLAC to MP3 Online
- 1.16 Free FLAC to MP3 Converters
- 1.17 FLAC to MP3 Converter
- 1.18 WMA to MP3
- 1.19 WMA to MP3 Online
- 1.2 WMA to MP3 Converter Free
- 1.21 Convert WMA to MP3 Windows Media Player
- 1.22 Free WAV to MP3 Converter
- 1.23 Convert AAC to MP3
- 1.24 MPEG to MP3
- 1.25 Convert iTunes to MP3
- 1.26 Convert AMR to MP3
- 1.27 Convert AIFF to MP3
- 1.28 Convert OGG to MP3
- 1.29 Convert M4P to MP3
- 1.3 Convert 3GPP to MP3
- 1.31 Convert MIDI to MP3
- 1.32 Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3
- 1.33 Convert WMV to MP3
- 1.34 Convert FLV to MP3
- 1.35 Convert MKV to MP3
- 1.36 Convert Facebook Video to MP3
- 1.37 Convert M4R to MP3
- 1.38 Convert M4V to MP3
- 1.39 Convert SoundCloud to MP3
- 1.4 Convert AVI to MP3
- 1.41 Convert DVD to MP3
- 1.42 Convert Voice to MP3
- 1.43 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 1.44 Convert MOV to MP3 Mac
- 1.45 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.46 Convert VLC to MP3
- 1.47 Free MP4 to MP3 Converter
- 1.48 Convert CAF to MP3
- 1.49 Convert ASF to MP3
- 1.5 Convert F4V to MP3
- 1.51 Convert WebM to MP3
- 1.52 Convert AC3 to MP3
- 1.53 Convert Opus to MP3
- 1.54 Convert VOB to MP3
- 1.55 Convert SWF to MP3
- 2. Convert MP3 to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert MP3 to WAV
- 2.2 Convert MP3 to OGG
- 2.3 Convert MP3 to AAC
- 2.4 Convert MP3 to M4R
- 2.5 Convert MP3 to WMA
- 2.6 Convert MP3 to FLAC
- 2.7 Convert MP3 to Aiff
- 2.8 Convert MP3 to WMV
- 2.9 Convert MP3 to M4A
- 2.1 Convert MP3 to Ringtone
- 2.11 Convert MP3 to iTunes
- 2.12 Convert MP3 to FCP
- 2.13 Convert MP3 to Windows Media Player
- 3. MP3 Tools & Tips+
- 3.1 MP3 Converter for Mac
- 3.2 MP3 Converter
- 3.3 Free MP3 Converter
- 3.4 VEVO MP3 Converter
- 3.5 YouTube MP3 Converter for Android
- 3.6 YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 3.7 YouTube to MP3 Online Converter
- 3.8 MP3 to Text Converter
- 3.9 YouTube to MP3 iPhone
- 3.10 Download MP3 to iPhone
- 3.11 Convert YouTube Playlist to MP3
- 3.12 YouTube to MP3 Converter Not Working
- 3.13 YouTube Converter to MP3 for Android
- 3.14 Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
- 3.15 MP3 Player
- 3.16 Best MP3 Players
- 3.17 MP3 Sites
- 3.18 MP3 Ringtone Maker
- 3.19 Upload MP3 to YouTube
- 3.20 MP3 Cutter
- 3.21 Online MP3 Size Reducer
- 3.22 MP3 Tag Editor
- 3.23 Save Garageband File in MP3
- 3.24 MP3 Recorder
- 3.25 Remove Vocals from MP3
- 3.26 Export Audacity to MP3
AAC to MP3-Convert AAC to MP3 with 6 Best AAC to MP3 Converters
ACC format is an improved version of MP3 offering better sound quality, reduced file size, and other technical improvements. Despite this, however, the format isn't as widely supported compared to the MP3 format hence you will frequently encounter situations where you need to convert AAC to MP3 to be able to play your media files on your favourite media players.
- Part 1. Recommended AAC to MP3 Converter to Convert AAC to MP3 Mac/Windows
- Part 2. How to Convert AAC to MP3 with iTunes
- Part 3. Top 3 Online AAC to MP3 Converter to Change AAC to MP3 Online
One of the most worth-recommending AAC to MP3 converter is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) due to its powerful conversion ability, which is built with many features including but not limited to: support for almost all media formats, ability to convert multiple files at once, convert a file located online and upload converted files to YouTube and/or Facebook. The good thing is, even with these cool features, Wondershare AAC to MP3 converter manages to maintain a really simple workflow and works on both Windows and Mac OS.
Wondershare UniConverter - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert AAC to MP3, WMA, M4A, FLAC and 1000+ audio/video formats
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, Video Compressor and screen recorder
- Stream your videos from Windows or Mac to other devices, including Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox 360 or PS3
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Convert Protected AAC to MP3 Mac/Windows
Below are the detailed instructions for you to perform AAC to MP3 conversion on Windows, and note that the Mac version functions almost the same.
Step 1 Install Wondershare AAC to MP3 Converter
First of all, download the corresponding Wondershare AAC to MP3 converter on your PC via the download button above and launch it after installation.
Step 2 Add AAC Files
Click under Convert tab, or directly drag and drop your target AAC files to the AAC to MP3 converter, which will load the AAC files for MP3 conversion.
Step 3 Choose MP3 as Output Format
On the right pane, change the Target dropdown to MP3 format. In our case, proceed to Audio > MP3 and select an audio quality afterwards. You can also hit besides Convert all files to: to batch convert protected AAC to MP3 format. If you want to quickly filter through the many output formats, you can use the Search in the bottom window of the active dialog.
Step 4 Convert AAC to MP3
Now hit Convert All to batch converting all added AAC files or Convert on the right of the file you want extract .mp3 file.
Before changing AAC to MP3 format, you can click the drop-down arrow beside Output in the bottom to customize the destination folder, which is used to save the converted files.
You can also use iTunes as AAC to MP3 converter Mac without installing any other software. This is by using the popular iTunes media manager.
Steps for Converting AAC to MP3 Mac Using iTunes
Step 1. Open iTunes, then go to Edit > Preferences and select General tab, then click Import Settings to proceed.
Step 2. You'll get Import Settings Window just as the screenshot shows, change the Import Using drop-down to MP3 Encoder.
You can also adjust the bitrate for better fine-tuning of quality. A higher bitrate means better quality audio but will compromise on the size. A bitrate of 128kbps would be what you need most times.
Step 3. Once you are done with changing the Import Settings, click File > Convert > Create MP3 Version to convert AAC to MP3 right away.
Note: The iTunes menu varies a little with the specific version, but should be close to this.
Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) is Wondershare's own AAC to MP3 converter online. Like other software from Wondershare, it excels at doing this in a simple and powerful way. The tool if fast but unfortunately doesn't allow uploading from a URL, that is what you get by its desktop counterpart Wondershare UniConverter.
- Very easy and straightforward to use.
- Appealing interface with good user experience.
- Limited file types are supported when compared with the Desktop software.
- Inability to select a file from URL or Cloud.
Convert.io is another online AAC to MP3 converter. It provides several utility tools including OCR tools and file converters e.g. AAC to MP3. You can easily use as an audio converter AAC to MP3.
- Directly save converted files to the Cloud.
- Intrusive ads to users who haven't logged in.
This is another free AAC to MP3 converter. It allows you to convert up to 200mb of media file either on the local computer or from a URL. Of note is that this converter cannot convert protected AAC to MP3.
- Allow changing of bitrate.
- Straightforward and easy to use.
- Allows uploading from URL.
- 200MB upload limit.
Even though you can convert AAC to MP3 on Mac using iTunes, it is not built to be an audio converter. Wondershare UniConverter is the best audio converter and supports tonnes of features, is simple to use and work on both Windows and Mac. If you need to convert AAC to MP3 and for some reason, you can't install a software, you can use an online converter like Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) which offers some of the features of Wondershare UniConverter.