- TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
- 4.17 What is an FLV File
5 Free FLV to MP3 Converter for Window/Mac
Do you want to convert FLV to MP3 format easily and quickly? We all know that FLV (Flash Video) is one of the best video formats currently. It is commonly used to stream movies and TV shows over the internet with Adobe Flash Player 6 or newer. FLV is, in fact, the most used format on most video streaming sites currently. However, FLV is not compatible with most devices such as MP3 players, iPods, iPhones, etc. Therefore, you‘ll need to convert FLV to MP3 to enjoy your music tracks on these devices anywhere.
- Part 1. Best Alternative to FLV to MP3 Converter You Should Know
- Part 2. Other 4 Simple FLV to MP3 Online Converter Recommended
- Part 3. Extra Knowledge for FLV and MP3 Format
Wondershare UniConverter is the apparent solution to all your audio/video conversion problems. Installing it on your computer system is pretty easy as it doesn't take up much storage space. That aside, this tool can easily convert FLV to MP3 format without any quality loss. Additionally, it's 90x faster than any file converter you can find on the internet. Even better, the interface is intuitive, making it the go-to converter for beginners and pros alike. And yes, Wondershare UniConverter is supported by all Windows and Mac OS versions.
Wondershare UniConverter – Best All-in-One Program
- Convert FLV to MP3 and other 1000+ audio and video formats losslessly.
- Burn data to DVD, CD, Blu-ray disc, etc.
- Edit FLV files by cutting, compressing, trimming, etc. before conversion.
- Transfer audio/video files to iPad, iPod, Android, external hard drives, etc.
- Directly download FLV files from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. for conversion to MP3.
- 90x faster conversion speed compared to other programs.
- It is supported by Windows 10/8/7, Mac 10.15 (Catalina)/10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6.
Step 1 Import FLV files.
Start by clicking the +Add Files to browse and add the FLV files for conversion to MP3. You'll see the FLV video thumbnails.
Step 2 Set MP3 as your target format.
Click the Output Format > Audio > MP3. Finally, choose whether you want high, medium, or low MP3 quality.
Step 3 Convert FLV to MP3 quickly.
Click the Output label below the screen and set the target folder. Lastly, click Start All. The converted FLV files will be saved on the Finished tab.
The main reason why you should go for web-based Wondershare UniConverter alternatives is that they are free. On top of that, they offer several conversion combinations that you’ll not even get on most desktop apps. But because there are thousands of them over the internet, you'll have to dig and work to unravel the best options. Luckily enough, I've already done the hard work for you.
Honestly, who wouldn't want a free converter that offers more than 1000 formats? Certainly not me! Moving forward, Zamzar is capable of converting FLV videos to MP3, ACC, FLAC, M4A, AU, or any other audio format of your choice. And if you want to convert small files for a friend, family, or workmate, input their email, and Zamzar will send the data after conversion. Another thing, this site is ad-free, so you won't accidentally install any malicious program on your computer while using it. But Zamzar limits its users to 150MB upload size. If you want to edit your files before conversion, you might have to look at other options in this article.
Despite featuring some adverts, Online-Convert is still one of the best FLV to MP3 converters around. The site is secure and safe because all uploaded files are automatically deleted after ten downloads or after 24 hours, whichever comes first. Just keep in mind that the allowed upload size per day is 100MB. That aside, Online-Convert offers multiple conversions, including audio, video, document, image, archive, or even unit conversion. And if you don’t like the free version, the site offers premium services but at a fee. If you add in their responsive customer service, Online-Convert is an excellent file converter.
If you're yet to be impressed by the first three options, why not try ConvertFiles? Here, you'll find a free platform that offers free 250MB per day to convert image, video, audio, archives, and spreadsheet files. The ad-free interface provides more than 300 input and output combinations, which should be enough to sort out your FLV to MP3 conversion needs. Furthermore, ConvertFiles allows online file downloads from any video-sharing website. If we consider the amount of free upload size, ConvertFiles slightly edges out the other alternatives.
Some of you might say that I have saved the best for the last and rightfully so. That's because Convertio is seamless to use and offers more than 300 format combinations. Convertio users can extract FLV files from the internet, Dropbox, or even Google Drive. From there, you can proceed to convert them to MP3 or another format of your choice. In addition to that, this site offers a file editing function to customize your output.
Now let's have an insightful look at these two popular formats. First, FLV (Flash Video) is a file container format for digital video contents such as TV shows, movies, music, etc. It uses the Adobe Flash Player 6 or newer version to stream files. FLV files can easily be transferred to Flash at super-fast speeds and can be used for copyright protection. And because of its low volume, it's also used for network development. So now you know the best format to use the next time you want to upload videos online.
MP3 (MPEG Audio Layer 3), on the other hand, is undoubtedly the most widely-used audio format. This format uses a compression ratio of 1:10 and sometimes can even go as high as 1:12. This technology makes MP3 occupy less storage space, and that's why you can transfer hundreds of MP3 tunes to your iPod or any other MP3 player. On the flip side, MP3 loses quality with time.
Media Player/Microsoft Windows Photo