- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
Wanted to watch the downloaded FLV videos on your big screen TV? Thanks to YouTube, Vevo, Hulu and other online video sites which present us with so many refreshing and interesting contents to watch. However, we won't be able to watch them just like streaming it online on our PC directly with the TV. Luckily, there's Wondershare Video Converter or (Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac)), you’re not only able to download them but also convert them to a compatible format to a general MPEG format which is suitable for playbacks on most televisions that are available today.
You can download the trial version right here!
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox for Windows / Mac
- Converts files 30x faster than other converters.
- Convert videos to different formats and devices with optimized presets.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download videos from YouTube or Dailymotion and more.
- Easily record streaming online videos.
- Make a professional DVD with the powerful DVD burning function.
- Streaming Your Media to TV.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Note: This program is cross-platform and it's suitable for download onto either a Windows or Mac-based computer. Please make sure you've downloaded the right version before going through the guide below.
Step 1 Download FLV videos.
Run this software and then click the Download tap to enter into the program's downloading window. After that, browse for your interested FLV videos on YouTube or other video sharing sites with Firefox, IE, Chrome or Safari browser and then pick up your favorite videos to play.
To download the FLV videos, you have two options.
- Just click the Download button that automatically pops up at the video window, or
- Copy the YouTube's video URL and then Click the Add URL button to paste it on the program's window.
Step 2 Choose your TV compatible format as the output.
If you're not aware, the downloaded YouTube video often comes in the form of an FLV format, which is not compatible with your TV (Samsung TV included). So, you'll have to convert the FLV videos beforehand. Just go to Finished library to click the button that's on the right-hand side of the video item bar you want and choose the Convert to option. Then, proceed to select your desired output format from the Output Format's drop-down list. You can choose out of the widely supported file formats from an WMV, MP4, AVI and VOB to MPG from Format > Video category.
Note: If you want to change the parameter settings to match with your TV perfectly, you can also click the Settings icon at the bottom right corner to adjust it manually.
Step 3 Begin to convert the downloaded FLV file to TV format
After choosing the output format, now just click the Convert button to kick-off the conversion. This program is really efficient with the capability of converting up to 30X faster with lossless quality as well as suitable for the H.264 videos.
Tips for Watching FLV on TV:
1. In the above mentioned guide, I've only talked about YouTube's FLV downloading and converting as an example. Actually, the video converter also supports Vimeo, Hulu, Yahoo and Facebook videos. As for video sites that do not facilitate downloading, you can also try its recording function.
2. Please skip step 1 if you already have some FLV videos stored on your computer. If you want to burn the FLV videos onto a DVD for playback on TV with a home DVD player, you can also use this video converter to create your own video DVD. For more details, please refer to the User Guide here.
Please watch the video tutorial.