- 1. FLV Video Tool+
- 1.1 FLV Splitter
- 1.2 FLV Player
- 1.3 Free FLV Player
- 1.4 Free FLV Player for Mac
- 1.5 Online FLV Converter
- 1.6 FLV Converter for Win10
- 1.7 Free FLV to MP3 Converter
- 1.8 Free FLV to WAV Converter
- 1.9 Free FLV to 3GP Converter
- 1.10 FLV to WMV Converter
- 1.11 FLV to WebM Converter
- 1.12 FLV to AVI Converter Online
- 1.13 MP4 to FLV Converter Online
- 1.14 AVI to FLV Converter
- 1.15 WMV to FLV Converter
- 2. Convert FLV to Other Format+
- 2.1 Convert FLV to MP4
- 2.2 Convert FLV to MP4 Free
- 2.3 Convert FLV to MP4 Mac
- 2.4 Convert FLV to MOV
- 2.5 Convert FLV to MOV Online
- 2.6 Convert FLV to AVI
- 2.7 Convert FLV to MKV
- 2.8 Convert FLV to M4V
- 2.9 Convert FLV to MP3
- 2.10 Convert FLV to DivX
- 2.11 Convert FLV to VOB
- 2.12 Convert FLV to SWF
- 2.13 Convert FLV to DV
- 2.14 Convert FLV to iPad
- 3. Convert Other Format to FLV+
- 4. Play & Edit FLV Tips+
- 4.1 Play FLV in VLC
- 4.2 Play FLV on TV
- 4.3 Stream FLV to TV with Google Chromecast
- 4.4 Play FLV on Xbox One
- 4.5 Play FLV in PS4/PS3
- 4.6 Play FLV in Windows Media Player
- 4.7 Play FLV in Galaxy s6
- 4.8 Compress FLV Videos
- 4.9 Edit FLV in Windows Movie maker
- 4.10 Edit FLV in Adobe Premiere
- 4.11 Edit FLV in Final Cut Pro
- 4.12 Edit FLV in Sony Vegas Pro
- 4.13 Edit FLV in Sony Movie Studio
- 4.14 Edti FLV in iMovie for Editing
- 4.15 Upload FLV to YouTube
- 4.16 Insert FLV to Powerpoint
No matter you're a music fan or not, you must have saved several music videos downloaded from the internet, right? And here's the case, most video (especially from YouTube, Vimeo and other video sharing sites) online are in .flv format, which is not playable on popular media players including QuickTime, Windows Media Player or portable devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Zune etc. As a result, you have to convert FLV to other widely-supported format by your app or device.
Take playing FLV music videos on iPod for example, since iPod supports particular file formats only like MP3, MOV, MP4, M4V, etc., then you can consider to convert FLV to MP3 or others. The conversion is not difficult, on contrast, it can be extremely easy if you have a good helper like professional Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate). This article here would show you how to convert FLV to MP3 both on PC and Mac so that you can listen to the music on iPod or other MP3 players with ease.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) - Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Convert to 1000+ formats, like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos file.
- Download/record videos from 10000+ video sharing sites.
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- Fetch metadata for your iTunes movies automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
First of all, you can download the powerful Wondershare MP3 extractor via the download button below and follow the detailed step-by-step guide to extract MP3 from FLV video files.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate), then click Add Files button on the top of the main interface to load FLV video files or simply drag and drop them to the software.
Step 2 Go to the Convert all files to: in the top-right of the program and click to expand output format, choose Audio > MP3 and select a quality in the right. section in the right, select MP3 under Format > Audio from the drop-down format list.
Step 3 Click Convert button to initiate FLV to MP3 extraction.
If you're Mac user, then download its corresponding Mac version below. Actually, FLV to MP3 conversion on Mac is similar to that on Windows except for a few differences on interface.
Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter for Mac (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) after installation, then click Add Files to locate desired FLV videos to the program.
Step 2 Click the down arrow icon from the Target section and choose MP3 from Audio catogry as the output format.
Step 3 Click the Convert button in the bottom right to start converting FLV to MP3 on Mac.
Note: Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) also supplies additional helpful functions for you to customize your FLV video files. To learn more details about their functions, you can refer to How to Edit Video.